[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

well robots are you ready to step up to the plate yet?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

well robots are you ready to step up to the plate yet?
>>
I think that's a bad idea OP, what if the table breaks when I step on it?
>>
Yeah no. Men should not be shamed into taking care of someone else's progeny.
>>
>>26274735
>implying that it is men who abandon women and not the other way around.
>>
Typical cunt methods of manipulation

>"Hey step in this shit"
>"Fuck off"
>"Why not? ARE YOU AFRAID? MEN ARE NOT AFRAID?"
>>
>>26274735
If I ever want a kid, I'll try to have a surrogate mother
>>
I'm good. Not into cleaning up someone else's mess.
>>
>>26275349
>tfw single men aren't allowed a surrogate in my country
I just want a kid, shit's fucked
>>
KEK A DOODLE DOO

This comment is both original and funny
>>
>>26274735
>step up to the plate another man left on the table

Why the fuck would you just go and eat someones left overs?
That are not doing a good job of making cucks look less pathetic
>>
>>26274735
But anon I'm gay:(
Like really really gay :)
>>
>>26275390
>What is a short trip to Mexico?
You're cucked that bad?
>>
>>26275410
This is what I hate most about this stupid fucking meme, "stepping up to the plate" is a baseball metaphor and has fuck all to do with an actual dinner plate
>>
File: 1397483008474.png (66KB, 419x277px) Image search: [Google]
1397483008474.png
66KB, 419x277px
>>26274735
lolnope
Guess I'm just too weak
>>
>>26275443
I wish I was gay too. My life would be so much easier.
>>
>>26274735

no i'm not going to go about cleaning up another man's mess. this is the worst possible position for a man. all of the responsibility and expense but the kid isn't yours and you will never be his/her 'real' father. and, because I know this scenario from the child's perspective, child will always resent step-father for invading the home, fucking their mom, trying to take bio-father's place.

this is no win.
>>
>>26275151
Over 50% of divorces are initiated by the woman.
>>
>>26275151
Women have an incentive to do it.
It would have been the other way around if it was a "Mutually Assured Destruction" if you ask me (so that no one wins in the end)

Why do you think women are the initiators of divorces in 80% of the cases?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.