[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>board overtaken by cruel threads started by failed Chads

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

>board overtaken by cruel threads started by failed Chads

Protip:
If you want to:
>fornicate
KILL YOURSELF
>be admired by degenerate peer groups
KILL YOURSELF
>have access to the "good life" i.e. rich foods, fine wines, hedonistic garbage
KILL YOURSELF
>live like your Japanese cartoons
KILL YOURSELF
>>
what do you think a person should want OPie?
not being oppositional, just curious
>>
File: 1453986618333.jpg (370KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1453986618333.jpg
370KB, 1920x1080px
>>26273930
Glory is the only response
>>
File: 200% mad.jpg (39KB, 500x738px) Image search: [Google]
200% mad.jpg
39KB, 500x738px
>>26273849
>The good life
Fuck you OP.
Money can't fix my fucking schizophrenia.
Kill yourself instead, faggot.
>>
>>26273930
To build a life for oneself and be defined by accomplishments rather than social hearsay or monetary weaseling.
To create great things, even if they are witnessed by their creator alone.
To continue to learn and educate oneself.
>>
>>26273997
>>26274048
>accuses others of being failed Chads
>values happen to be the Chaddiest values possible

You're the real Chad mate
>>
>>26274026
Your struggle will be unduly difficult, but for all their lies and saccharine displays of pity, normies are your worst enemy.
>>
>>26274134
I don't want to fit in with the normies.
I tried to be one of them and realized that it was pointless.
I am not living in a first world country, so if I didn't have this money I would be actually homeless or living in a church at best.
>>
>>26274101
I didn't say glory, too often glory is used as mechanism of vanity or the token a dog receives from his master.
Self satisfaction, sustenance, and exploration are similar to Chad in what respect?
>>
>>26274219
Chad is the definition of independence and self-actualization
I think we're thinking of different kinds of Chad
You're thinking of alpha jock dudebro who parties a lot and gets laid all the time, right?
I mean those genuinely magnetic Chads that everyone secretly envies because they're just so... great
>>
>>26274245
I meant the bacchanal-throwing leaders.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.