[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kisless virgin feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (29KB, 346x346px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 346x346px
I was the greatest cyborg in the history of the world

>be me
>have threesome at 17 but can't get hard because drunk and scared
>for 6 years through highschool and college never get further than oral
>everyone thinks I fuck girls a lot because of my behavior and looks
>I can never close the deal cause spaghetti
>I make up stories or avoid the topic of fuckinng
>somehow nobody noticies or points out my obvious virginity
>make up stories about girls I only made out with
> somehow manage to keep my secret
>had multiple one-itus sleep with somone else
>would cry privately that I'd die alone

But...

>lost virginity at 24
>went on a fuck spree for the next 2 years
>have had sex with about 20ish women and I'm sick of it looking for somone to love in general

...w..we're all going to make it b...bros...!?
>>
>kissless virgin thread
>proceeds to make a story about fucking girls

nice b8
>>
File: hair_stacy.jpg (682KB, 1280x1772px) Image search: [Google]
hair_stacy.jpg
682KB, 1280x1772px
I'm in a similar boat.

I was always the weird. Not bad looking but aggressive/offensive and not bf material.

Then I fucked a qt in my mid 20's and suddenly I could have a lot of sex. My direct manners would actually help.

But often when I fuck a chick, I feel bad right afterwards. Wasting time, not gaining anything from cumming other than that short moment itself.

Won't settle for meh tier and/or almost 30yo's now, though.

I search for something else now.

I like /r9k/ and redpill mostly for the social commentary and extreme ideology aspect
>>
>>26273650
>>26273538
>kissless virgin feels

>btw I'm Chad

wut...?
>>
thank god for the hide function
>>
>>26273686
they're going to post anyway, so you should be telling them off or making fun of them
>>
>>26273680
most people have fucked a bunch of chicks till their 30, that doesn't make them Chads
>>
>>26273624
>>26273680
>>26273720

Was a kid less virgin for literally almost my whole life

>Those prior experiences don't count anymore because reeeeeeee!

Seriously robots you are better than this
>>
>>26273788
lol...

listen to this guy.

>>26273802
you made a kissless virgin thread, which means it's for current KVs. That means no one coming here is going to relate to your bullshit story
>>
>>26273802

All I see is your bragging about having sex.

>...w..we're all going to make it b...bros...!?

Who's we? You already "made it". Sounds to me like you have no one else to brag about to or share your happiness, so you're doing it on here under false pretenses. I'm not even one of these deluded idiots >>26273720, but you're not much better than them.
>>
>>26273864
>I'm not even one of these deluded idiots

wtf did I even say wrong?
>>
>>26273834
>>26273864

It's a feels thread I had feels as a kissless virgin

I still remember those feels what the fuck is your problem pal
>>
>>26273905
my problem is assholes liek you coming to brag on this board when you were never welcome anyways.
>>
>>26273882

You're pathetic enough to resent and be jealous of others for having something you can't. You also try to make them leave the virtual space that makes up this anonymous internet image based forum.
>>
>>26273955
yeah let's go ahead and shit up every board, we're all anonymous amirite? XDD
>>
>>26273943
You are an idiot so fuck you faggot
>>
saged reported and hidden

fuck off you're just a failed normie
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.