[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /pathetic/ here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: killme.jpg (137KB, 803x688px) Image search: [Google]
killme.jpg
137KB, 803x688px
Greentext your pathetic day

>be me
>comfy lie in till 12pm
>''aw hell yeah a full day of NEET bliss''
>can do so much productive shit today, practice more at the guitar, walk my doggy, start a diet, read a book
>lie in bed for 2 hours browsing and watching YouTube
>heat up leftovers
>browse for another 3 hours
>have a dramatic fap to Lia Marie Johnson whilst humping my bed
>oopsie it's 5pm and it's already dark
>sitting in bed in my own filth at 5pm
>start feeling really sad all at once
>make self deprecating threads and listen to feel music
>almost message my ''friend'' then decide against it
>decide to shower and clean my room to make me feel more clear headed
>now it's 6:30pm and I'm lying in bed drying off and browsing whilst putting off cleaning my room
>want to go downstairs and make food but mummys pretty hairdresser is here
>might just order a pizza instead with mummys credit card and watch a B movie
This is literally my life
>>
>can't even get replies
>>
Where do you hail from, my kin?

>Wake up
>Take a shower
>Lay in bed and lurk /r9k/

This is literally what I do everyday, minus taking a shower which I do every other day or 2 days.
>>
>>26273503
The only thing that keeps me from being like that is my own shop and the fact that my mother makes food for me still.
Still, even if I have money to spend basically just browsing 4chan all day, doesn't help much to feel less like shit.
>>
>wake up at 8
>shower and go to class
>leave class during 5 minute break and come back home
>spend 7 hours on r9k shitposting
>have no friends to do anything with
>>
>>26273626
Northern Bongland, squire
>>
>>26273503
>wake up
>youtube
>/r9k/
>whatever book I'm reading
>food
>pray for death
>sleep
>repeat
>>
>>26273503
>wake up
>its 3 pm
>mom comes home from work
>brush my teeth
>have breakfest
>apply for some work
>have lunch
>clean my desk
bretty good desu 6/10
going to watch some tvshows now and browse the 2+2chan
>>
>wake up before 8
>lie in bed until 12 trying to avoid painful thoughts
>eat and then poop
>browse and complain on here for 30 minutes
>lie in bed avoiding thoughts until 18:00
>eat
>lie in bed avoiding thoughts until at least 21:30; any sooner and I'll wake up before midnight unable to fall asleep again
>try to fall asleep
>>
Literally my life
>>
Wow. this has become almost a trend now. or if it hasn't quite hit full ball yet it's steam-rolling in that direction. amazing the strangely, or not so strangely dichotomous diverse-homogenousness in society which the modern age has brought into being. Good luck fags. Good luck at dying. Good luck at doing. ...there is no try.
>>
>>26273503
>wake up in floor next to onetis cozy in bed :p
>start thinking about last night :)
>holly shit did I really tell him he was the only persona I cared about and that thinking of loosing him made me cry for the first time in my.life :(
>feel happy I took it out of my chest :)
>goddamit I really want to join him :(
>I really want to wake Hi. Up and be all cudly and stuff :(
>start remembering stuff he said to me last night,.
>start wondering if he made some sorth of insinuation and feel really nervous :(
>it's 8 and I have to go
>wake him up so he can open the door and I have the saddest fist bump goodbye of my life :(
>come back home and feel really happy I spent time with hkm :)
>then I start thinking he doesn't like me and I feel really bad :(
>I posted all gloomy stuff and then out of nowhere my mother shows up to watch Netflix and have lunch :(>this pissed me off greatly :( I wanted to be alone :(
>they leave and I go to sleep :)
>wake up Nd realize I'm not gay at all :)
>ten minutes later I'm gay again ;(
>>
>>26274922
Wow dubs and the best story of the thread I'm on a roll :)
>>
>>26273503

I'm really unsettled by how similar this is to my routine.

>wake up
>wash face, take a piss, drink water
>think about all the things I could do today
>push the power button
>4 am
>fall asleep

I take a few breaks to cook/buy food, clean up the room, or shower. But that's it.

I either shitpost or watch movies all day long.
>>
>wake up
>today is the day
>food
>20 min workout
>shower
>surf web for 4 hours
>do 30 min of work
>get distracted for 5 hours
>today was not the day.
>tomorrow will be the day.
>>
>wake up 7am on the dot
>clean up, skip breakfast (on a diet)
>go gym, go in hard
>miss every class I have in the day even tho campus is 5 minutes from the gym
>head home
>cook healthy food for the rest of the day
>spend rest of the day eating good shit, vidya and talking shit with my housemates
>sleep @10-11pm
>rinse and repeat

Slightly unconventional but there is a robot underneath it all believe me.

>checks "I'm not a robot" captcha
>>
File: wat.jpg (69KB, 620x480px) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
69KB, 620x480px
>>26273503
>wake up
>roll out of bed and open the window, proceed to scream outside "WHERE THE HELL DID I PUT MY SALAMI"
>mom enters my room and says "shut up anon, Brent is here watching rodeo. You know he doesn't like you screaming about salamis."
>make a grimace and hit myself with a shoe, then scream at her and throw the shoe in her direction
>Brent enters, shoe hits his head
>He unfastens his belt, slaps my ass and says "GODDAMN ANON, YOU COME HERE INTO MY FLAT, NOW YOU START THROWING SHOES AT ME AND LAST TIME YOU DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT A BANACH SPACE IS? GET OUTTA HERE YOU SICK LITTLE FREAK. NOW"
>say "WAIT" and hold my secret metric vase of cauchy sequences protectingly before me
>get them out one by one and say "this one converges, and this one, and this, oh and this one, too. IN FACT ALL OF THEM DO.
>Brent is now leaning over me biting his lips saying "AAAAAND...???"
>We say it together like Erdos and Tao must have said it, with a beautiful rhythm in it, waving our fingers around
>"We have a complete, normed vector space. So a..." - at this point Brent whispers heavily breathing "I love you -" into my ear - Banach space.
>We break down on the floor, me autistically shaking my limbs, dancing, Brent probably has an elliptic fit.

Well this was my Friday. Nothing unusual so far. Watching a documentary about parrots right now.
>>
>wake up at 6am to go to my wagecuck job
>spend 8 to 9 hours at my desk.
>be terrible employee and play on my phone till the battery dies.
>go home to play vidya and drink
>repeat process

No qt3.14 girls to look at during work. No robots to share my few autistic interests with. Just soul crushing dispair, loneliness, and boredom as I wait to die.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.