[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT we write a letter to your future self. Literally https:

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 2141232131.jpg (8KB, 277x182px) Image search: [Google]
2141232131.jpg
8KB, 277x182px
ITT we write a letter to your future self.

Literally https://www.futureme.org/

The site will send you an email in the future. Write out your thoughts as either a reason to eventually kill yourself or see how you have changed, or whatever else is on your mind.

Post your emails ITT if you wish.
>>
bumb

(original I'm OP)
>>
>>26272766
Dear Me,

What the fuck are you still doing alive?? KILL YOURSELF, FAGGOT!

Also, do memes get any danker in the future?
>>
File: CWC.jpg (17KB, 300x303px) Image search: [Google]
CWC.jpg
17KB, 300x303px
Please tell me you did not end up like Chris Chan...
>>
Hey. So I take it you're still alive. How did that happen? I honestly thought you were going to kill yourself pretty soon. Even while writing this lettter, I don't believe it can get better, so I honestly don't understand what happened. Did you start beta providing? I mean I get it, many guys snap out of the /r9k/ mindset once they get money and start beta providing. Then some used up slut validates their sexual drive in exchange for money. That's what probably happens to robots often. But with me? How the fuck did that happen? I guess you're disappointed now. You must have expected answers, while all you got was more questions. Oh well. I guess you can still do it if you stop being a fucking pussy. Just remember, death is better than inferior life of humiliation.

t. past me
>>
>>26273010
No you're not. But bump.
>>
File: tumblr_o095fzUrL71qhc6e4o1_500.gif (223KB, 500x369px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o095fzUrL71qhc6e4o1_500.gif
223KB, 500x369px
>If you're reading this and haven't killed yourself yet
>Congratulations!
>>
You're in the same place as you were a year ago, aren't you. If you are then just end it now. No hesitation. You've failed at absolutely everything, even your last shot at life.

If you're doing well or okay, value it, embrace it. You overcame a lot of shit and should be proud. Don't be shy.
>>
Hope you're dead already.
>>
>>26272766
Dear Me,
How's it holding up, buddy? Have you got that one job you once wanted?
Did you nail that one girl you were aching to sooooo much back in the day? huh... good times, good times. Good times are over, I fear, by that time you get this email you'll have about about one semester of study left. How was the the life in uni? Will you miss it? I think you would, because where else could you get in touch with people that easily.
Now a new period of your life opens, the one that requires even more responsibility if don't want to live with your fucking mom again. I'm pretty sure, you are still traumatized by that bitch, or please, prove me wrong, but DON'T MOVE IN WITH MOM BACK.
You may start feeling lonely after graduation(once again I hope you prove me wrong), but it sure beats living with mom, huh?
Well, shit. Be cool, okay?

~You
>>
>>26272766
Dear me,

Don't punish yourself too hard if she ends up dead. No one blames you.

Love, me
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.