[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>muh starving Africans

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: photo2[1].jpg (132KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
photo2[1].jpg
132KB, 1200x800px
I fucking hate it when normies use this to belittle our suffering. As though I'm not allowed to have a shitty life just because there are people who have shittier ones.

And you know what? I'll even debate that. Because at the end of the day, starving Africans are surrounded by other starving Africans. They have friends, families, and lovers. I have none of that, yet I'm surrounded by people who do, and they rub it in my face every second of every day. It's as if the starving Africans were forced to watch people eat greasy, delicious burgers in front of them and weren't allowed to have a bite themselves--this doesn't happen.

I know all the normies at this point will go blue in the face screaming shit like "B-but you've got food and a place to live and internet so how dare you complain!" You're right, I do have all those things. But so what? I'm still fucking miserable. I'm still mentally ill to the point that I can't leave my house. I'm still completely fucking alone. I'll still die at an early age after a lifetime of misery. What's the difference?

I'd rather be a starving African tbqh. At least no one belittles their suffering by telling them to "man up" or "just be yourself, bro!"
>>
File: 1454279084840.jpg (53KB, 1440x800px) Image search: [Google]
1454279084840.jpg
53KB, 1440x800px
>>26272566
Africans are only starving because of two major reasons that people turn a blind eye to.

1. They refuse to practice agriculture and or learn how to properly farm.
2. They chose to live in desolate shitholes where they pollute their own soil and water supplies preventing prospects of farming, along with residing in regions with absolutely horrible soil in the first place.

In short, normies are fucking idiots for caring about people who are literally incapable of helping themselves and will never adapt.

Don't let the normalscum/liberal authoritarians get to you.
>>
>waaah whitey leave!!
>waaah whitey come back!! we cant't farm!
Fuck them
>>
File: image.jpg (328KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
328KB, 2000x1000px
HOW DARE YOU SLANDER THIS PEOPLE, they have just as much capabiltiy as any intelligent Billionaire. If I'm elected I will make sure to bring in ALL these poor, starving, Africans and put their potential to use. Ofcourse they'll need some welfare, but hey they will grow our economy.

BERNIE 2016-2020
>>
File: nigger aid.jpg (66KB, 258x750px) Image search: [Google]
nigger aid.jpg
66KB, 258x750px
Africans should be left by themselves, let those shit elementals devolve into funny monkeys.
>>
>tfw constant sense of guilt for my own misery and dreams of any kind of material gain or happiness

>tfw I can't believe in God due to the suffering of others
>>
>>26272762
>jew
>doing anything good
>>
Comparing the two is pointless.

Still, if it came to it they should be given priority if for some reason it was necessary. I sort of feel like I should be having a more radical way of dealing with my guilt for feeling badly about myself while these people have it worse. But Frankly I'm a big pussy. I'd be in a worse situation then them if I had poor parents anyways because I'm dumber.
>>
Was Colonel Kurtz a robot? Either way I'd think it be comfy as fuck being a colony owner back in the early 20th century.
>>
>>26272686
The funny thing is that western aid contributes to the poverty over there, such that any farmer who wants to sell his produce wouldn't be able to compete with the free shit coming in from overseas. Further more, their population will continue to grow because we're artificially keeping them all alive, compounding the issue of poverty for future generations.

So fuck them. Especially the bleeding heart retards who really don't give a single flying fuck about those African babies, unless to make themselves feel good. If they truly wanted to help those people, they would either 1. Do nothing, and let desease, famine, and war do what it's supposed to (reduce the people down to numbers the available resources can support); or 2. Recolonise.
>>
>>26273055
>tfw constant sense of guilt for my own misery and dreams of any kind of material gain or happiness

I know that feel, anon.

>think I should go see a therapist or something
>I shouldn't be this fucking tired and joyless all the time
>don't bother because practically everyone else in my family has more obvious issues that need support

It's just going to end in a breakdown but right now I shouldn't really be helping myself.
>>
File: EEF9jcl.gif (2MB, 425x481px) Image search: [Google]
EEF9jcl.gif
2MB, 425x481px
>>26272566
Dear normie.
Every time you flush the toilet, you mix about a gallon of fresh, pure, delicious water with your excrement. If you truly cared about the the people of developing countrys, you would use a shitjug.
>>
>>26273134
T-the horror, anon-kun

>>26272566
This fucking meme
>y-you can't possibly feel bad in any way whatsoever because there are people I believe are worse off than you
The only acceptable response: Do you think you're happy? Because there are rich people out there way better off than you, how can you be happy when you have so much less?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.