[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how does chad even get girls to like him? What does he know

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 9

File: 1454560122529-1.png (251KB, 548x494px) Image search: [Google]
1454560122529-1.png
251KB, 548x494px
how does chad even get girls to like him? What does he know that we dont?
>>
He doesn't have to know anything
The cringe pick up lines betas use and get rejected with work just fine with Chad
>>
he doesn't know anything anon, other than he already has what it takes

you should aspire to be like as much as chad as possible while still being yourself
>>
>>26271703
Confidence, that's all we are missing.
>>
File: happy.gif (2MB, 320x170px) Image search: [Google]
happy.gif
2MB, 320x170px
Women naturally crave chads semen.
>>
>>26271759
no possible. I have about as much in common with chad as a bird has with a bear
>>
He's cartoonishly confident, not afraid of being mean, loud, attractive, smart, and good at manipulating people
>>
by knowing nothing, he has all the answers. it is ironic, the more you look for the secret to being happy in life, the farther you drift from it.
>>
He knows that you have to make an effort to be attractive. He knows that he wonct be magically given a girl without doing anything.
>>
>>26271905
>effort to be attractive
Yeah being born a 10/10 takes effort get the fuck outta here
>inb4 JUST LIFT XDD
the internet is full of ugly angry betas who thought lifting would guarantee them a gf and now they have to live with the disappointment
>>
File: 1429489648689.jpg (91KB, 640x524px) Image search: [Google]
1429489648689.jpg
91KB, 640x524px
>>26271703
He can "be himself" and "himself" isn't an autistic loser
>>
File: lololololo.gif (927KB, 240x192px) Image search: [Google]
lololololo.gif
927KB, 240x192px
>>26271905
>i am retarded, therefore i believe in the idea of effort/reward being the sole determinant of success in an area largely governed by base emotion and randomness
>>
File: test.jpg (107KB, 499x700px) Image search: [Google]
test.jpg
107KB, 499x700px
>>26271703

he just observed his parents' healthy relationships and follows their habits without even realizing it.

you can learn how to talk to people... it's not hard:
www.selfstairway.com/wp-content/uploads/First-Impressions.pdf
>>
>>26271974
>you are most approachable when standing alone
stopped reading there.
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 595x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 595x720px
He doesn't have to know shit, HE'S ATTRACTIVE ASF. He could say the most autistic shit ever and women would still chase after him.
>>
>>26271931
>>26271967
Seriously, you guys are fucking retards. That's why you will die virgins. If Chad stayed home all day and never did anything but eat tendies and watch animu he wouldn't get girls.
>>
>>26272116
>le robots are all le dwellers meme
go back to redddit. Some of us have jobs and go out but still no gf
>>
>>26272116
Elliott Roger didn't stay home all day eating tendies and watching anime. He tried going out in the world... we all know how that ended.
>>
>>26272116
Chad actually has parties to go to because he has friends
>>
>>26271703
1. Personality and demeanor
2. Attractiveness
3. Tolerance for girls' faults
>>
>>26272310
This is why sociopaths arent at all successful with girls :^)
>>
>>26271703
Just be confident bro and every girl will flock to you. Girls love smart, intelligent guys with good sense of humor.
>>
He has experience and social skills.
>>
>>26271703
>Looks
>Height
>charisma
>arrogance
>social status
>/fit /
>hygiene
>big dick

That's all. Anyone saying "hurr itz juz confidence " is lying
>>
>>26272434
Then how is it that I have seen fat fucks with 8/10s?
They are almost NEET tier, with a shitty job but they think they are the shit so their bitch loves them.
>>
>>26272434
No, they are not lying but they're only say half-truth. You will be naturally confident if you'll have better looks or bigger dick. Confident and small dick people ratio is much much small because they tend to be less confident but it's not impossible to be one.
>>
Just don't be an embarrassing sperg or incredibly hideous. That's literally it. Being a goofy sperg is the single most unattractive thing a guy can be. Just be laid back and cool and fairly neutral. Like the guy in the red shirt in this clip - his demeanor is so perfect https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAq_xUAq22Y
>>
>>26272434
>/fit /
>hygiene
It sucks how these are the only attainable traits out of that entire list
>>
>>26272522
Its cause youre a thirsty faggot who considers every plain jane 4-5/10 an "8/10"
>>
>>26272025
I don't look like either of them, but I'm much closer to the guy on the left and still get treated like the guy on the right would in your world
If you're a spergy autist it doesn't matter what you look like
>>
>>26272234
You must be given one right? How many girls have you talked to this year?

>>26272240
Elliot never talked to girls. Not even once.

>>26272300
Because he was born that way and everyone instinctively invites him. Oh wait.
>>
>>26272543
Being an angry butthurt sperglord is not attractive, you know.
>>
>>26272593
Being a thirsty "nice guy" beta fgt isnt either
>>
>>26272575
He was born attractive and into a normal family and had friends from early in life

Stop trying to continue justifying your just world theory
>>
>>26272025
I love double standards.
Any more images like this.
>>
>>26271703
Chads dont know shit either.

chads make make their gains with the 6's and 7's. The "Stacey's" are 8,9,10 girls. Lots of chads strike out on them as well.

Ultimate Chad is hot and has social skills.

It's obvious we dont have the looks skill which puts us in the hole right off the bat. But with good social skills, we might be able to poach a 6.

And for the ones brining up Elliot, remember he had piss poor social skills. The guy was cringeworthy to watch.
>>
honestly all you have to do is make people laugh to make them like you

of course that requires you being somewhat confident so you don't stutter like an aspie
>>
>>26272554
Im closer to the guy on the right but im treated like the guy on the left
>>
>>26272668
>chads make make their gains with the 6's and 7s
thats all i want t.b.h
>>
>>26271767
Confidence he gained being naturally attractive because of all the positive treatment he gets from girls
>>
Those of you complaining about Chads, why haven't you just chosen to become a Chad? Or at least try a little?
>>
Chad doesn't do anything, in fact the greatest way to get a girl to like you is not show interest in her at all.
>>
>>26272716
lowqualitybait.jpg anyway heres the (you)
>>
>>26272719
You still have to be good looking and have hygiene and /fit/.
I can confirm this, some bitches hit on m me when I was working and had to shower everyday and was fit.
>>
>>26272674
shit that's what I meant
got them the wrong way round
>>
File: enough.jpg (8KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
enough.jpg
8KB, 316x202px
>>26272719
>you have to be agressive to get girls anon!
>no ignore them and theyll come to you!
which one is it you fucking normie piece of shit? the reason i dont have a gf is because of contradictory advice like this
>>
>>26272703
>he was born a Chad
>I was born inferior

Excuses. Pathetic.
>>
>>26272716
Why not become an automobile? or a hawk? same reason
>>
>>26272811
What is preventing you from becoming more attractive? All it takes is some effort.
>>
>>26272775
Angry deluded virgins think that Chad just sits there and girls flock to him. That is obviously not true.
>>
File: 1446446120722.jpg (40KB, 680x848px) Image search: [Google]
1446446120722.jpg
40KB, 680x848px
>>26271703
do u guys care about being liked by girls or something

fucking attention whores lmao
>>
>>26272838
Whats preventing you from becoming a honda car? All it takes is effort
>>
>>26272784
>genetics and upbringing dont exist

seriously if you dont know a fucking thing about anything why bother trying to argue? youre just making things worse, i guess the most stupid people are also the ones who feel the need to weigh in all the time
>>
>>26272859
In highschool thats true and unfortunately alot of the faggots here are still in fucking highschool. In the real world chads have to pursue women
>>
He's tall and attractive, actually attractive is synonymous with tall so that was repetitive. Seriously, a 6'5 monster will still have women approach him because of his height and compliment him. Women only care about height which is correlated with social status
>>
>>26272838
>becoming more attractive
i dont have money for the plastic surgery it would take for me to be attractive
>>
>>26272838
How does a short man become attractive? Even with expensive painful leg lengthening surgery in addition to shoe lifts I wouldn't be tall enough
>>
>>26271703
>extremely extroverted
>doesnt take no for an answer
>>
It's just how it is. Not everyone is meant to be ridiculously successful, some are meant to just have a very narrow field of potential partners. And below even them are the ones who aren't meant to have any at all.

Where do you truly believe you fit? I believe I'm the very last.
>>
>>26273087
>i believe im the very last
No thats me f.a.m
>>
>>26273177
I see no reason why multiple people couldn't be destined to be alone. The population is large, but also skewed. It's just impossible for all humans to have at least one possible partner. And humans are naturally very adept at establishing hierarchies, so it's just natural that some are above others.

The very bottom of the barrel isn't so bad, we can congratulate the successful or focus entirely on other acts. Just isn't something that can be fought, I believe this is just how the world works
>>
>>26272434
>hygiene
this one is huge
>>
>>26272999
You are not seriously this retarded, are you? Look at all the tall kissless virgins on /r9k/ and the manlet normies who get girls.
>>
>>26273051
I'm 5'6" and have no problem getting girls. You must be doing something wrong. Maybe you have a shitty personality and are angry whiny desperate?
>>
>>26272915
I see. You were born with a sub-monkey IQ. There is no hope for you.
>>
>>26273332
All the tall kissless virgins usually wind up getting girlfriends and having sex in those social media threads.
>>
I have had women snatched away from me so many times by Chads. I could be really getting on with a girl, she's flirting with me. Then Chad moves in.

Its always the same scenario. Chad will ask if he can join us in a friendly manner. How can you say no and not look like a dick in front of everyone? It happens instantaneously, I see the look in the girls eyes, oftentimes they don;t even try (or simply can't) hide it. Chad starts out all friendly before the subtle put downs begin. As soon as he smells blood, he will humiliate me or otherwise make me look like a total non-entity without outwardly being a blatant cunt about it. I know the drill by now and so at that point, I just give up. I don't have the balls or strength to stop it anyway. Chad always knows this instinctively. I watch the girl completely forget about me or any previous attraction she may have had. Some better, 10x better, has come along and that is that.

You cannot compete with Chad looks. I don't even care how much money or "game" you have got, it cannot be done. You cannot comprehend the innate levels of self-confidence that Chad has. He does not know what its like to be rejected, all he knows is adulation, its all he's ever known since he was a kid. Adored by his family, adored by girls, adored for his skills in sports etc. His entire life is one huge dopamine validation high.

I am so insecure and emotionally retarded that I resort to fantasies of psychotic revenge and wish death upon Chad and his conquests. If only I could stand up for myself one time. Impossible, Chad knows every psychological trick in the book instinctively in order to out-Alpha you. And failing that, he could simply obliterate you with his brute strength
>>
>>26273360
>I'm 5'6" and have no problem getting girls.
Why lie on the internet?
>>
>>26273439
What makes you think someone 5'6" can't be a Chad?
>>
>>26273380
See
>>26273029

original comment do not take
>>
>>26273479
No one finds short men attractive
>>
>>26273380
>jus lift xDD
fugg off to facebook
>>
I'm starting to think that we're all unattractive in ways we are incapable of seeing ourselves. I'm slowly starting to run out of things I can fix about myself.
>>
>>26273514
Height is at the very bottom of the list of attractive qualities.

After all, why would an autistic angry fat 6'2" neet sperglord be a virgin when a fit confident 5'6" guy with a good career gets girls?
>>
>>26273422
Give an example of this.
>>
>>26273631
Of course women aren't attracted to an unattractive tall man, but they're not attracted to an overcompensating midget either. Why would they go after a self described "fit confident" manlet when they can go after the tall athletic guy instead?
>>
>>26272784
your a retard....

it's well known that guys and girls gain confidence through social validation. the prettier you are, the more validation you get, the higher your confidence soars.
>>
>>26273643
My entire life in the land of the free
>>
>>26273697
An actual description you tard
>>
>>26272938
Yes but chad actually gets women indicating interest to him whereas average guys most of the time don't. So Chad definitely has an easier time.
>>
File: 1454530152261.gif (603KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1454530152261.gif
603KB, 320x240px
Chad just has natural charm physically, he knows he has it and can fall back on it if he's not the most interesting character.
Women couldn't actually give a shit about him or a mans personality, they just see a potential bit of eye candy they could fuck. I've no issue on most Chads, more often than not they're the guys who want to get on with everyone and help give them a slice of their life, regular normies are the cancer who stop at nothing to sabotage you.
Hate the games difficulty level, not the players.
>>
>>26272716
Chads are born not made are you retarded
>>
why does r9k idolize these 9/10+ grills who obviously value chadlike attributes more than anything.
find an non cringey group online group for local anime cons and meet people who are barely above you. changed my life in terms of women. poor girls also are less shallow
>>
>>26271703
Ever read the book The Sun, the Moon, and the Stars by Brust? There is a discussion it it that is relevant.
You know what Chads do?
They talk to them. They are funny, and charming.
Those are either natural or learned skills.
It isn't 'framing', or 'negging', or any of that bullshit. It is just talking, being charming, and being funny
>>
>>26274021
>try to approach quiet awkward girls who dont look like stacys
>tfw they turn out to be colder and less interested than fucking stacys themselves
you cant win
>>
>>26271703
Los Bumpitos
>>
>>26271703
Leaves the house and doesnt put pussy on a pedastal.

But mainly, hedoesnt spaghetti.
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.