[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gotta go talk to the doc in a couple of hours. How can i get

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 2016-02-05-15-51-20-842385195.jpg (7KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-05-15-51-20-842385195.jpg
7KB, 275x183px
Gotta go talk to the doc in a couple of hours. How can i get him to prescribe me some antipsychotic medication? He wants me to go to therapy but i dont want to be a neet anymore and have to work 9 - 5

Any robots precribed?
>>
>>26270984
one gave me 5mg zyprexa after 10min of talking with him
tell him you want to kill your self (but never say you have a mean to do it) and be dead scared of everything
>>
Why would you want anitpsychotics?
Whats your diagnosis?
>>
File: 1444869575953.jpg (3KB, 176x160px) Image search: [Google]
1444869575953.jpg
3KB, 176x160px
>>26271179

I have dillusions and hear voices, im diognosed with depression and anxiety but ive been doing reserch online based on my symptoms and i have come to the conclusion that i either have psychotic depression or schizoaffective disorder
>>
>>26271157

Dude i dont know if i can do that, he knows my mum well. Did you have a diognosis before talking to him? Think he may just say i need another evaluation
>>
>>26271257
go see someone else, it's weird if he actually know you or someone from your familly
if not already,you need to see a psychiatrist not the normal doctor

i had not diagnosis, the doctor that tried to put me on that shit was a fucking asshole
it was the first time i saw him and he gave me this shit after 15minutes and told me to come back next week

medication can help but it can be really bad anon, why do you want antipsychotic?
if its for anxiety maybe try to ask for Hydroxyzine, he will ok to prescribe it because it do almost nothing (better than nothing, and it can help you slep)
>>
>>26270984
Anti psychotics are one of the easiest fucking things you could ever be prescribed. It takes no effort to get that kind of scrip.

>>26271230
>I have dillusions and hear voices
You will have no problems. You actually need the pills.
>>
>>26270984
You do not want antipsychotic meds.
You do not want antipsychotic meds.

Saying it twice. That's a several-year-long ride that you do not want to be on.
>>
>>26271444
Hydroxyzine is terrible for anxiety. It's an anticholinergic that's very similar in effects to benadryl.

It won't help you any more than 100mg of benadryl would for anxiety.
>>
Gettign antipsychotics is easy.

Tell the doctor you have issues with depression and that you were on (name antipsychotic) before and it helped.
It's non-narcotic, unschedule and can't be abused. They'll give it to you.

If you have actual problems an antipsych will help just tell them and ask for one.

Some doctors really prefer therapy or exercise over medications. If he is not willing or insists you try a long therapy when you actually need them, find somebody else. Any doctor or psychiatrist can prescribe them.
>>
>>26271636
I read more of the thread and realize you posted your symptoms.
Tell any doctor those and you that you want an antipsych and they should give it to you. If you want to virtually guarantee a doctor will, tell them you're currently struggling and you were on the drug in the past and it helped and that you want to get back on it. Doctors don't have all your medical records, only what you give them. Saying this to a new doctor is an easy way to get them since they are unrestricted.
>>
Thanks for the advice guys, have never trusted doctors
>>
>>26271579

I dont want to live like this anymore though man. Dont know what else to do
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.