[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
>tfw you meet a girl you like, but she...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
>tfw you meet a girl you like, but she doesn't meet your new requirements you got from /r9k/
>She has a couple of the red flags and it fucks with your head

And even if that wasn't a problem, the months of browsing here have gave me tons of insecurities. Even with her flaws, she is hotter than me.

I hate you /r9k/ I wish this board would die. You have ruined my mental health. You have ruined any self confidence I had.

Does anyone else know these feels?
>>
Don't blame us for your poor decisions.
>>
>>26270052
>taking /r9k/ seriously
that was your first mistake lad
>>
We've saved you even more pain down the road you idiot. You're welcome.
>>
Good going lad, you're just protecting yourself from heartbreak and pain down the line. Think of /r9k/ as an emotional insurance policy.
>>
>>26270081
You all have fucked with my confidence. Now I only see chads (top 20%) normies (70%) and us (bottom 10%).

Not only that, just because this girl I'm crushing on isnt perfect, I feel stupid for even liking her.

>>26270092
i wish it was that easy

>>26270105
>>26270106
maybe, or just a crab in the bucket pulling me back down.

almost escaped this hellhole
>>
>>26270081
>>26270092
this

r9k is one among many sources of information. Take what is beneficial.
>>
>>26270052
would you rather suffer incurable heartbreak while being carefree for a few months or prefer to know in advance of won't work out so you don't get too attached and are able to anticipate?
>>
>>26270129
What happens when you decide to get married to this girl and she leaves you after pumping out a kid or two to collect dem sweet child supports and effectively ruin your life in the process?

We're just trying to have you retain your freedom and self respect.
>>
>>26270178
>>26270190
I guess you're right. I would prefer to just uh be a-alone. haha uh it's ok really.
>>
>>26270230
Well you gotta choose between heartbreak and drama or loneliness, isn't life swell?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Thread DB ID: 496133

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.