[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dave Mirra has an hero. >tfw I'll never get to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: dave-mirra-09.jpg (16KB, 261x318px) Image search: [Google]
dave-mirra-09.jpg
16KB, 261x318px
Dave Mirra has an hero.

>tfw I'll never get to meet my childhood idol
>>
>childhood hero
>not tony hawk or matt hoffman
>>
File: 1421845580471.png (17KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1421845580471.png
17KB, 900x900px
did you ever play his videogame?
wonder if the circumstances surrounding his suicide have come to light yet
rip mirra
>>
>>26269900
yeah i played his game. had posters and all that.
>>
>>26269880
Tony Hawk is a thief!

A thief!
>>
Wait no one has a clue as to why he killed himself?

We even knew with Robin Williams. Why does no one know? Usually there's some indication. I'm pretty sure we knew that Robin Williams was depressed and shit, we just never figured he would actually kill himself. But we knew why.
>>
>>26269848
>implying you hadn't forgotten about him 10 years ago

Does anyone care?
>>
>>26270191
Could be the amount of head injuries the guy sustained through the years. Purely speculation.
>>
>>26270269
Hmm. You're not wrong.
>>
>>26270297
I hope his wife allows an autopsy, although it could be problematic if he blew his entire brain out. Just a little gray matter is all you should need right?
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 499x499px
>he grew up in CNY same as me
>my friends dads friend who is a faggot claims to went to highs cool with him
>tried bragging to me about how good of pales they were when they were younger and all the 'rad' shit they would do
>hear that he killed himself yesterday
>mfw
>>
>>26270373
K first I laughed

Second why would they need to do an autopsy. You think she murdered him?
>>
>>26270409
No just to see if indeed his brain injuries played a role, just curious
>>
>>26270425
Oooooo. I don't think a little bit of brain would indicate that. You'd have to look at family and friends telling stories about mood swings/shifts becoming more apparent over the years as he sustains more head injuries. I'm pretty sure that would be more telling than an analysis of grey matter.

>pre-med biology and psychology
>>
>>26270389
So Dave mirra is old enough to be your father?

I remember playing his bmx game all the time. Great game.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.