[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the coolest mental illness to have, /r9k/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 458
Thread images: 54

File: wew.png (888KB, 1037x817px) Image search: [Google]
wew.png
888KB, 1037x817px
What is the coolest mental illness to have, /r9k/?
>>
>>26269823
depression
everyone and their fucking mums are depressed
nowadays

>hi im 14 and feel sad sometimes quite a lot so i am depressed my cousin told me but im not going to do drugs for it because i am strong
>>
Damn mental illnesses are so cool it means I get to be deep without actually having to develop a personality so cool
>>
Schizophrenia
At least that's what the voices in my head tell me
>>
>>26269823
Borderline Personality Disorder. People are still afraid of Schizos. Bipolar if you're a filthy casual
>>
>>26269887
>sometimes quite a lot

You fucking spaz.
>>
>>26270128
I hope you are joking schizophrenia is no meme. My life is so fucked because of the berating voices and the shadwo people. The constant paranoia I can't be around people. This is not some Suicide Squad Harley Quinn meme.
>>
>>26269823
Schizoprenic by far
>>
>>26270141
borderline is a fucking nightmare, stay far away from those people, and if you have it yourself, kill yourself
>>
antisocial personality disorder obviously
>>
Aspergers and ADHD
>>
>>26270381
I always thought schizophrenia was so cool. I read a book on schizophrenia and its relation to "magic" and shamanism. I did a lot of LSD and DXM and now I feel like I have a better understanding of it.
>>
>>26270514
but also it seems horrifying. I can't how torturous it must be to be that way permanently
>>
>>26269823
>coolest mental illness
tumblrfag detected
>>
ADHD is pretty dope, but all the cool kids nowadays are depressed.
>>
>>26269823
OCD
>dudeee look at that brick slightly to the left omg i cant handle it xXDD
>guess i have OCD!
>>
>>26269823
Most mental illness are made up problems because we don't have to fight sabretooth tigers anymore
>>
Nymphomania

But ONLY if you're female.

Supremacy if you're a male.
>>
>>26271450
i guess i wont be depressed once we start removing kebab then
>>
>>26270209
Hi, fellow schizo. I'm wondering what others hear. For me it's usually complete nonsense, just random words mashed together. Sometimes they are calling my name or repeating a single word. Sometimes multiple voices sound like if they were arguing, using the previously mentioned nonsense sentences. Sounds almost like politicians. Also, in my case, it always sounds like if it was a real person talking, except that person is standing in the exactly same place I am, never from the side or 'inside' my head. What about you?
>>
I love how people think that depression is just "le omg I'm so saddd". My mom has major depressive disorder, and she basically just lays in bed all day and stares at the ceiling without doing anything or sleeping. She is also on a cycle of 4 days depressed and 4 days perfectly fine. Real depression looks like it sucks ass
>>
>>26270514
>I did a lot of LSD and DXM and now I feel like I have a better understanding of it.

sounds like you're a colossal faggot desu
>>
File: image.png (8KB, 473x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
8KB, 473x500px
Borderline Personality Disorder

(If you like sabatoging everything good in your life)
>>
Transsexuality
OG post yo
>>
>>26271629
>being borderline
you people are literally worthless.
>>
Some flavors of schizophrenia
It's the only one that's exciting in any way, shape or form
Bipolar mania is a runner up though
>>
>>26271571
I feel both of you. Please don't make meme of us. All I want is to be ' normal'
>>
>>26271571
I hear dank memes in my head senpai
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 225x225px
>>26271643
Even my therapist gave up on me. Therapy is worthless for my kind though. She was a stupid whore anyways, I trashed her on health grades and other review sites by using multiple email addresses
>>
>>26271663
Then what are you doing here? Also too bad, we already are one. Probably the most tumblr acclaimed issue after bipolar and depression.
>>
>>26271701
I hate all of you. Borderline is not a mental health problem. It's a personality trait that boils down to being simply a massive cunt.
>>
>>26271594
Depression doesn't mean catatonic either. It's basically feeling worthless, empty and sad when there's no reason to. If it negatively affects your life enough to notice then it's depression in my eyes.

Like most mental illnesses there's varying degrees of fucked up, although we can all agree someone who breaks up with their gf/bf and feels sad for a few weeks is far from depressed.
>>
>>26271571
>>26270209

how old are you? when did you start noticing that there's something wrong with you?
did you have any acute exacerbations? how does your illness affect your everyday life?
>>
AIDS as opposed to cancer like you and yo boyz
>>
>>26271747
this, in ye olden days it used to be called "being a fucking massive cunt"
>>
>>26271799
She wasn't catatonic. She just has so little energy that she can't stand or even look at her phone.
>>
>>26271892
Semantics really, I was just saying that you don't need to have literally no energy to have depression. Some people with depression - can't - have that.
>>
>>26271571
>>26270209
did you always have it, did it develop over time, or do you not remember? it sounds really shitty having it and i'm a bit worried because i've heard voices a couple of times
>>
I know a girl that believes she can talk to extraterrestrials, is a loner, has some odd tattoos, claims to be synesthetic and is a good artist

Whats more likely, schizotypal personality disorder or schizophrenia?
>>
>>26269823

Schizoid

Much sexier and easier to deal with than the big Schiz
>>
>>26272257
That's definitely schizotypal.

If it's a girl though, she's obviously full of shit.
>>
>>26269823
Depression, OCD, and anxiety apparently
>>
>>26272280

>Many fundamentally schizoid individuals display an engaging, interactive personality that contradicts the observable characteristic emphasized by the DSM-IV and ICD-10 definitions of the schizoid personality.[6] Klein classifies these individuals as "secret schizoids",[6] who present themselves as socially available, interested, engaged and involved in interacting yet remain emotionally withdrawn and sequestered within the safety of the internal world.

Best way to exist in Normie world

>tfw when you are smiling and talking on autopilot
>and the rest of your brain is in a world that words cannot clearly describe
>>
>>26272026
chill dude and see a doctor
>>
>>26272257
What's the difference between those?
>>
>>26271571
It's mostly this for me, jumbled words in languages I don't understand. Usually at night.
>>
Schizoid is the most robot disorder. I wouldn't call it 'cool' though.
>>
>>26272447

One is more functional overall and less likely to conduct mass shootings in schools
>>
>>26270632
Classic middle school
>>
File: 2cogPaG.jpg (292KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2cogPaG.jpg
292KB, 1920x1080px
>>26272447
Scitzotypal is a bizzare weirdo who's very paranoid, aloof and solitary. They often have strange beliefs and theories such as that they can control time or that the hills have eyes.

Schizophrenia is when they are actually insane, as in legitimately hearing voices and seeing things that aren't there.
>>
>>26272994

Isn't schizotypal sometimes considered to be a precursor of schizophrenia?
>>
>>26269887
>but im not going to do drugs for it because i am strong
:^)
>>
File: John Green The Negro Is.jpg (531KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
John Green The Negro Is.jpg
531KB, 1440x900px
>>26273030
Yep, I was going to mention so but I wasn't sure.

But if you think the same I guess it's true.
>>
gayness and atheism are the coolest mental illnesses
>>
Bi polars pretty tits mainly because of those uppers.
Used to get drunk as fuark on them, felt like I had done E.
Would last upwards of a week, have days on end of no sleep, full of energy, actually talk to people. Just fucking amazing.
>>
Schizotypal/schizoaffective here
>>
>>26273187

Pls tell your strange beliefs pham
>>
>>26273215
Lots of /x/ occult things and a bit of paranoia about organized crime and terrorism
>>
>>26273283

Do these beliefs express themselves in some way IRL in form of certain rituals or other odd behaviors?
>>
>>26273373
Not sure

Sometimes I try to jack off at night while thinking about a specific gril I like IRL and hope that will somehow connect me to her via collective unconscious and shell have a sex dream about me or something
>>
>>26273179
>have bipolar disorder
>be put on a mood stabilizer to control mania and the worst of the depressive episodes
>get stimulants to help with the depression as well
>because I'm on a fucking mood stabilizer and have a chemical imbalance, the stimulants do not get me high, they just make me feel as close to normal as possible
>asshats like you abusing the system make it difficult for people like me to get the fucking medication I need to feel like a human being
FUCK OFF
>>
>>26273457
I'm not abusing the system, just not medicated yet.
Just kind of riding the wave bruh.

The downers are really fucking shitty, almost felt like throwing up when I had to get out of bed, but doze uppers man.
[spoilers]It's 5 am, I've fucked tonight, masturbated twice, and still feel like jumping off walls and sheit[/spoilers]
>>
>>26273455
This ducking post...
>>
File: 1438280813835.jpg (40KB, 768x542px) Image search: [Google]
1438280813835.jpg
40KB, 768x542px
>>26273564
That's more understandable, then.

My mania is extremely shitty, I get way too much energy. It isn't the pleasant and rewarding high that most people get, it's homicidal psychosis where I don't sleep for a week straight, don't eat, don't bathe, can't interact with anyone normally, just go on a spending spree and then a violent rampage that ruins my life and forces me to relocate and try to start my life over again. It's hell. If I just got enough energy to fap a few more times during the day I wouldn't have ever bothered going to a shrink in the first place, that sounds great.
>>
File: tmp_17923-mask-2060842199.jpg (45KB, 500x464px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_17923-mask-2060842199.jpg
45KB, 500x464px
Alzheimer's is the best because you meet new people everyday :^)
>>
>>26273651
Well I am mentally ill for a reason anon
>>
>>26273455
bad news anon, we're on the same frequency
>>
>>26273764
Well it's more than that.
Doesn't sound anything as bad as yours, honestly fuck that.

I've had a few episodes where I tried to put my head through a few shop windows on a bender at a bar.
Also same night, rode my bike about 200km/h + without a helmet at like 2 am.
Spending sprees do suck as well, had my last money to spend on food and fuel and spent it on a piece of shit, barely running bike on a whim.

Also took on 5 guys in a fight and nearly got the shit beaten out of me. Honestly, being beaten up almost felt good, like I enjoyed the pain.

It can feel fucking tits, but it's gets me in way more shit that it should, the amount of times I've felt concuss and passed the fucked out are more than both hands.
>>
File: grin.jpg (81KB, 591x555px) Image search: [Google]
grin.jpg
81KB, 591x555px
>>26273815

kek

i think i might have something since i feeel like shit almost all the time
and i'm paranoid at times
but right now i don't even care about all of this. it wasn't my decision so fuck everybody,
yes i'm fcuking weird so what? this society's fucked! look around you!
>>
>>26269823
High functioning savant autism, obviously.
>>
File: index.jpg (32KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
32KB, 480x360px
Can anyone beat this girl though? Schizo AND A MENTALLY ILL WEEB
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trYzBN8qWs8
>>
Schizophrenia and its offshoots (depersonalization, derealization), because they make you seem deep and into sophisticated philosophical ideas even if you're not trying to be.
>>
>>26273977
Schizoid does not = Schizo

I seriously doubt she's a schizoid with that enthusiasm though.
>>
>>26271747
>>26271701
>>26271643
>>26271629
>tfw BPD
>tfw literally just realized I could "not be a massive cunt"

Whenever I feel the need to be mean to my significant other, get in a random bad mood swing, or start feeling super attacked or the need to lash out I just deassociate from it.

Took months to finally figure out how to do it properly but it's basically putting on an entirely new face.

Instead of ignoring my girlfriend or acting like I'm upset with her just because I can I'll put on a happy face and play around with her until the compulsive anger fades away.
>>
>>26273977

so quirky and unique xDDDDDD
>>
>>26269887
>tfw mam suffers from pretty horrible depression
i do not understand how it became cool to have, i dunno if i also suffer from it but even with just 1 person definitely diagnosed, it's horrible
>>
>>26269887

>depression
>cool

only if you live in europe, here in burgerland if you say you're depressed or sad people tell you to "just be happy" and "grow up" etc
>>
>>26272026
Hearing voices now and then is perfectly normal and not by itself an indicator of schizophrenia. It can be due to stress, depression, bad sleep and much more.
Schizophrenia usually develops early twenties for guys and late twenties for females, but can come sooner or later. Usually there's an onset that can take months to years.

>>26272447
>>26272994
Not all schizophrenics see things or hear things but the key distinction is that schizophrenics are more detached from reality and generally can't be swayed when it comes to their delusions, and they are usually stronger and more prolonged than that of schizotypals. but schizophrenics can be functional too and aren't always completely disconnected and dysfunctional
>>
File: Red-blue-noise.gif (220KB, 160x107px) Image search: [Google]
Red-blue-noise.gif
220KB, 160x107px
>>26271571
>>26272602
woah woah woah, I hear random gibberish/unintelligible voices all the time. It started right after I smoked a little too much spice. I always hear it right as I'm falling asleep. I also see "remnants" of a trip that once was from doing too much spice (pic related). I thought schizophrenia was these symptoms but also the inability to distinguish what's real.
>>
>>26272257
It's very likely that she's an attention whore.
>>
>>26271701
anon link us to her profile on those sites
>>
>>26274210
hypnagogic hallucinations
Hallucinogen persisting perception disorder
>>
>>26270398
Mah nigga

Fuck you and your original comments hiro!
>>
>>26274072
Fucking this. Americans have no knowledge of basic psychology 101. Not to mention how awful the mental health system is.
>>
>>26275445
The pharmacutical companies are allowed to advertise directly to us. Our doctors offices are filled with posters, pens, notepads, TV's in the corners all advertising some new pill or treatment and to ask your doctor about it when you have your appointment.

The doctors themselves allow pharmacutical sales people (not trained in the medical field) to tell them about the new drugs. The doctors get monetary reimbursments if they convince their patients to take the new drugs.

We are fucked. This system is fucked deeply.
>>
who else /concurrent borderline and schizoid personality disorder diagnosis/ here

the government gives me 2k in NEETbux a month just to keep me from becoming a hobo murderer

they also watch me take my meds (I don't :^)
>>
definitely by far and away gender dysphoria, bonus cool points if you go through with it
>>
>tfw I can't sleep without music or some noise because I keep hearing someone shouting
What the fuck is this? Is it because of the silence or what?
>>
Legit Autism imo, you're all smart as shit. I heard that Autism is like the direct opposite of Schizophrenia too, ones left brain to the extreme and the others really right brain and analytic. Also heard if you're a schizo you're more likely to be stupid asf.
>>
Seriously fuck all the normans going "I HAVE DEPRESHUN!!! XDDD LOOK AT EMEEEEMEMEEE11!1"

Diagnosed Bipolar, they're thinking it might be Schizophrenia now. Literally everyone thinks its a meme, doesn't exist.
>tfw feel invincible then go to not having energy to talk
>tfw delusions at all time high
>tfw normas go "im bipolarrrr" and try to make something out of it
What these fucks don't know is that bipolar also comes with a bit of a speech impediment, something like aphasia. You WANT to say something, might formulate it in your head, but can't, or feel as though you can't. If its severe enough it ends up being a jumbled stream of consciousness that no one understands when you speak.
>>
>>26270141
>>26270396
>tfw when slightly borderline myself but thanks to apathy it doesn't hurt when I lose people anyways
>recently tried to build friendship with grill that turned out to be hardcore borderline, friendship broke since my narcissm and looking down on her made her go mad
>have another girl I talk to regularily that is a bit younger than me and borderline too, sometimes really freaking out and getting mad because she has some kind of self protective aggression when she thinks she loses me

Borderliners really are cancer, but it's so damn comfy when it works, you don't have to worry about them leaving you mostly.
>>
>>26270632
I have the urge to touch things (if I do) at an exact spot and in an specified angle.

If I fail (which is guaranteed) I redo it trying to correct it.

Can take up to 11 tries.
>>
>>26269823
whichever one gets you the drugs that make you look cool. but you can't tell people about your drugs or they'll try and make you give them your muscle relaxers and xanax. I need these drugs to be comfy, not you normie faggots
>>
>>26276752
>bipolar also comes with a bit of a speech impediment, something like aphasia. You WANT to say something, might formulate it in your head, but can't, or feel as though you can't. If its severe enough it ends up being a jumbled stream of consciousness that no one understands when you speak.
Is that what that is?! I've never heard of this before, but it makes perfect sense. I've got bipolar disorder and a lot of the time I'll think about what I want to say and I'll be completely unable to express myself. Either I won't speak at all or my words will come out as a jumbled mess.
>>
>>26271747
>>26271872

Wait, that comes from BPD?

Fug.
>>
None. For very obvious reasons.
>>
File: 1330563908888.jpg (63KB, 488x435px) Image search: [Google]
1330563908888.jpg
63KB, 488x435px
>>26276841
I'm bipolar as well. And this used to happen to me all the time, however once I became 18 and refused to take my medication it went away almost entirely. Not sure if it is a by-product of some of the government sanctioned drugs they give us a s children or the result of the unique neuron-wiring we have which makes us function differently than normies.

Either way, I think the mental health system and all it's bullshit "disorders" is just a giant money making scheme by big-pharma and an attempt by our corporate masters to further pacify the population and weed out potential political dissidents.

I would not where your diagnosis as with pride or let it define you. The mental "health" industry is full of shit. People are not supposed to be constantly happy and many of the "negative" emotions our modern culture demonizes such as hatred, sadness, anger, envy, and paranoia are extremely useful survival tools.
>>
>>26278418
wear** your diagnosis.

Oopsie, I guess my dyslexia diagnosis is at least some-what accurate.
>>
DID seems to be pretty popular right now, lots of tumblr kids think having it is "cool and edgy xdd"

make me feel bad for the people that actually have it
>>
Narcissistic personality disorder. I have recently completely isolated myself from people and consequently adopted paranoid and schizoid traits as a way of dealing with no real sources of ego nourishment. I have always felt incredibly 'special'.
>>
>>26269823
FUCK OFF with your tumblr bullshit
nobody wants to hear how quirky and weird your "mentle ilnesss" is fucker
I'm taking the b8 but I dont care this is some grade A bullshit. Mental illness isn't cool. It's literally what happens when people stop working. It's not some meme to put on your fucking tumblr you little shit.
>>
Obviously the best disorder is being a narcissistic psychopath, though they generally aren't robots.
>>
>>26278894
Try a narcissistic psychopath with schizotypal features. By far the most grandiose personality you're likely to find. These are the kinds of people who start cults.
>>
>>26269823
Schizoid personality disorder. It's LITERALLY the Patrick Bateman disease.
>>
>>26279094
No, Patrick Bateman was a psychopathic narcissist.>>26279094
>>
>>26271802
I was 19-20. Constantly paranoid people were out to get me. It has gotten worse, it started as being antisocial and evolved into thinking every perwson my age was out to get me. I get paranoid, I can hear people in their cars talking about me, women constantly berate me. For a while I thought my neighbours were plotting against me and talking about me.
>>
>>26272026
It developed it comes in waves. You are doing fine then all of a sudden the waves hits you and you are almost catatonic and you don't wan't to leave the house. Each times the wave hits the symptoms get worse (such as paranoia.) If you are in your late teens orearly to mid 20s I would see a psychologist if you are worried. It started developing when I was 17-18 symptoms started showing at 20. 21 was a nightmare. Now 22 going back on meds.
>>
Schizoaffective is what I have.
Borderlinefags have a meme disorder and can fuck right off.
>>
Sociopath

You'd control the cockroaches will
>>
>>26270209
I cant even comprehend how shit it must be man
Like I get shitty voices and noises all the time but considering how easy they are to handle theyre fucking noting to what you must have

Stick in there
>>
why /narcissist/ here.

crazy, arrogant and worship myself but not sociopathic so i am still human.

love this meme.
>>
File: TalkShitGetHit.jpg (116KB, 400x636px) Image search: [Google]
TalkShitGetHit.jpg
116KB, 400x636px
>Implying mental illness is cool
Go back to tumblr
>>
>>26280352
I am. But i have serious avoidant and dependant traits so i tend to worship others (even though i consider them little more than extensions of myself) more. In high school i was an edgemaster loser with no friends who tried to scare people by spouting serial killer quotes and pretending to derive sick gratification from gorey images, so i was known as that guy. Most narcissists wont admit to having any mental illnesses. Narcissistic PD is incurable, genetic, stemming from white matter in a certain brain region, similar to psychopathy or aspd.
>>
>>26280352
A true narcissist would have a trip
>>
I feel as though one could learn to live a mental illness but none of them are very cool.
>>
>>26280848

im not stupid just a narc.

theres a difference.
>>
I have a lot of delusional thoughts and paranoia. And hear voices telling me I'm a loser over and over. I think of think I'm demonically possessed or astral vampires are draining by life force so I get sick for days and can't move out of bed.
>>
>>26280894
The narcissist is easily defeated by the sociopath who publically humiliates the narcissist.
>>
>>26280965
You sound psychotic. Have you been checked by a doctor?
>>
>>26280970
The narcissist defeats the sociopath by killing the sociopath in a fit of narcissistic rage. Or, if the narcissist is a bitch, by picking up a book and reading it (reading is something antisocials cannot do).
>>
>>26280987
No I'm just depressed that I can't fix this sort of lifelong curse upon my very soul. Doomed to walk this existence being haunted continually by tormenting demonic entities.

As well as my negative karma from my past life I was born with Saturn in Rahu. Hence its cursed yoga.

I tried suicide but I wasn't meant to die. I'm here to be abused until my death. Which after I die I'll incarnate in a better form but I think I'm bound to be dragged to hell.

Or even a sort of reincarnated vampire or demon.
>>
>>26269823

Social anxiety, especially if you are a woman. Men will actually like you more since you aren't such a mouthy bitch.
>>
>>26280965

> implying astral vampires don't exist
>>
File: 1452464743497.jpg (44KB, 600x442px) Image search: [Google]
1452464743497.jpg
44KB, 600x442px
Wendigo Psychosis
>>
>>26279094

Patrick Bateman was a good looking hyperchad - the prototypical sociopathic serial killer in a society so crazy and self-absorbed that no one even noticed or believed him. Schizoids, on the other hand, are totally detatched entities.
>>
>anons pretend to have schizoid personality disorder because le stoic wizard XDD
it just makes me bland, tired and not have any real hobbies, although I guess a much less romantic form of stoicism still applies
so cool yeah
but really its not anything to bitch about at least
>>
>>26279152

It's a pretty shit feeling, then you learn it's real and then it's even shittier. I got numb to it over time, and avoid people when I don't have to be around them. There are a lot of real phenomena like gang stalking and psychic abuse that people pass off as the domain of mentally ill. In fact they want to drive people into madness. Schizophrenia could just be a cover illness for the sick rituals some groups perform. There is a lot more about this on /x/ and /fringe/ if you are interested. I know big pharma hates people understanding the reality of the situation.
>>
>>26274072
Not really Tbh.

t. have depression and live in America
>>
>>26281475
>stoicism
Being stoic is pretty boring.
Its not for me senpai, even as boring as I am.
>>
>>26269823
Psychopathy
Go and read the symptoms they are amazing
>>
>>26274072
unfortunately it isn't confined to burgerland. im in uk and have had that 'just be happy shit' on numerous occaisions
>>26281222
if you're a man not cool at all. sure girls may have a fetish for that 'shy guy' but beyond that it's just total shit all around
>>
>>26281797
Not really, psychopath cant read
>>
>>26281842
What?Are you serious?
>>
>>26269823
I don't know if anger issues count as a mental illness but it's great because you're basically a ticking time bomb and people can smell the disaster from a mile away so they leave you alone.
>>
>Normie-tier
Depression, Bipolar, OCD, Anxiety

>Robot-tier
The 'tism, schizophrenia/schizoid/schizotypal

>KYS-tier
Borderline, ASPD
>>
>>26281857
Yeah, they have a sort of semantic aphasia. They are unable to speak or hear any meaning in words.
>>
>>26281964
They have this in common with stupid people. Sometimes I wonder whether I have aspd or I am just stupid.
>>
>>26281797
Dear lord man

I wish I was a psycopath
>>
People dont realize that theres differnt deggres of schizophrenia, deppresion , anziety ect.

Mental illness is a spectrum. Not everyone with schizo. hears voices or has paranormal delusions ect.

Mental illness is very complicated
>>
>>26269823
autism
AND NOW I HAVE TO FUCKING ADD IN ALL THIS B8 BECAUSE AUTISM IS FUCKING UNORIGINAL
>>
>>26273764

>violent rampage that ruins my life and forces me to relocate

Greentext?
>>
>sectioned last year
>got diagnosed with BPD and Psychosis
>put on anti-psychotics and anti depressants

Can someone even have both of these "disorders"?
>>
>>26276754

>friendship broke since my narcissm and looking down on her made her go mad

>replaces her with younger girl instantly

kek, are you ASPD?
>>
ADHD
get that sweet sweet dextroamphetamine
spend 16 hours making a really cool toothpick house
>>
>>26282291
how did you get sectioned

(captcha -that wasn't a milkshake you cunt it was a latte)
>>
>>26282428
All dex did was make me masturbate ferociously. I ruined my penis: friction burns, tears, scarring, inflammation, and worst of all urethral bleeding
>>
>>26281222
Heck no. Not being able to leave your home for months at a time because of severe anxiety isn't "cool", and no guy would want a worthless piece of shit like that.
Not like a worthless piece of shit like that could even meet a guy in the first place though.
>>
Im pretty sure i have the same mental illness as piers morgan,whatever that is, utter shit
>>
>>26270141
I hate Borderline people.
>>
>>26282428
I have ADHD. I just find it hard to concentrate on anything that's not interesting.
>>
>>26282847
As does everyone. Adhd is literally a meme disorder
>>
>>26282291
Why would you think they couldn't? One of my stepbrothers is schizoaffective and has Aspergers, so essentially he's blessed with schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, and autism all at the same time.
>>
>>26269823

Bipolar.

It's basically like being a tweaker, but your ups are free and you crash just the same. If I had the shit I wouldn't spend so much damn money on meth
>>
>>26282891
I get so sick of people who pretend this isn't true just because "HEY AMPHETAMINE HELPS ME FOCUS, I TOTALLY HAVE A LEGITIMATE DISORDER". Amphetamine helps most people focus. Stimulants don't effect people diagnosed with ADD/ADHD differently from other people. That's pharmaceutical lobby lies. Not that I don't enjoy the ridiculous surplus of stimulant drugs which this fake mental illness has created.
>>
>>26269823
the one that makes Joker who he is?

what's that one called?
>>
No mental illness is the coolest.
Go me for not being like you subhumans.
>>
>>26282988
I guarantee you have at least one undiagnosed mental illness
>>
>>26282921
But it doesn't feel good, being forced to be stimulated against your will is not the same as taking stimulant drugs willingly. On top of that being psychotic is no fun, I nearly died a few times because of reckless shit that I did, I am lucky to be alive. I spent 6 months in a psych ward off my fucking rocker thinking demons were after me. It is an incredibly debilitating disorder that ruins your life.
>>
File: 1453285711644.png (635KB, 756x715px) Image search: [Google]
1453285711644.png
635KB, 756x715px
Hey, bipolar bros, what medication is working for you?

I have a doctor appointment coming up and I'm think of getting of anti-psychotics because I don't like the side effects.
>>
>>26283258
oral botox
>>
>>26269823
schizophrenia

I wish using the word depression when you aren't suicidal every day or even diagnosed wasn't a thing
>>
>>26281964
Wrong, they are beyond any level of apathy you can even comprehend. It is that nothing has any weight or depth to it. Imagine peering through a peephole with your everyday activities, while you are so bored of everything around you that you just spend your time fucking with people and drinking enormous amounts of alcohol.
>>
File: 1373261626847.png (252KB, 511x428px) Image search: [Google]
1373261626847.png
252KB, 511x428px
I'm schizophrenic and I've decided to go med-free. My meds make me completely unable to care for myself. I'm sick of needing to do things, only to be way too exhausted. Gonna use kratom to stabilize my moods. Gonna learn to cope with the voices and hallucinations. Right now the biggest trouble I'm having is sleep. I've been so dependent on this shit to knock me out at the end of the day, that I can't go without it.

Any other bots going med-free?
>>
>>26283502
that's the first i'm hearing of people using botox as an anti-depressant or mood stabilizer. interesting.
>>
>>26283541
This is all just because you cannot into abstract thought
>>
>>26281337
I know they exist but everyone thinks it's crazy. I've seen them. I've lived out entire past lives in my dreams. Been to other planets. I go into comatose states of long sleep and then wake and not sleep for days.

And my thoughts are always invaded by intrusions from alienic beings. They show me things I don't want to see.

And sometimes I get sociopathic urges to murder and such. Once I was sick and had to eat raw meat to survive. Animal meat from the grocery store though.
>>
>>26283607
It's not a mood stabilizer. I've read about it, apparently it literally just makes you smile all day and that's supposed to make you "happy".
>>
>>26283581

I went med-free a few weeks ago. So far it made me feel less like the living dead. I still hallucinate badly though sometimes. My thoughts are clear at least.

It has cleared up some of my apathy. Any bots /apathetic on meds/ here?
>>
>>26283649
yeah it also makes you rest very well if taken orally at recommended amount
>>
>>26283636
Abstract how? Go into detail.
>>
>>26276754

You sound like a psychopath. Do you feel sorry for them?
>>
>>26283541
have you considered you might just be unintelligent?

there's so much food for thought out there
>>
>>26283637

>sick
>had to eat raw meat

Are you saying you had an astral vampire ailment?
>>
>tfw women ruined mental illness for everyone
>>
>>26269823
Autism is getting there
>>
Anyone else /using their mental illness for creative activities/?

I'm bipolar and working on an album rn.
>>
>>26283637

>And sometimes I get sociopathic urges to murder and such
>and such
Kek, who would you get the urge to murder? The vampires?
>>
>>26283736
I am not going to go into this trite bullshit you faggot.
>>
>>26283541
You don't write like a psychopath. Have you considered that you are nothing more than a malignant piece of narcissistic shit?
>>
>>26283804

What sort of album? That's pretty neat anon.
>>
>>26283866
heh ok edgelord whatever you say
>>
>>26283877

He comes off like a textbook malignant narc.
>>
File: beddie bye feels.jpg (59KB, 624x480px) Image search: [Google]
beddie bye feels.jpg
59KB, 624x480px
>>26283879
It's a noisey acoustic album, don't know how to explain it. Trying to make like 10-minute epics with lots of variation and changes. I'm reading this book on music theory by Schoenberg, who was a very talented abstract composer.
>>
>>26282625
Just go outside.
>>
>>26283877
I'll concede I am a narcissistic piece of shit but I didn't know they had specific writing styles unless you are looking for golden god monologues like Dennis Reynolds. Would it help if I told you a nurtured a girls devotion and crushed her listening to her sob and cry declaring how "I don't give a single shit about her" after she worshiped the ground I walked on and just wanted to talk to me. I had to hold in my laughter through her sobs, I almost regret not going Iron Man numbers on her. The funny thing is I have done this so many times confessing my sins which go far and above such trivial things as some whore's feelings and it's always "you don't seem like one" then it evolves to "you ever consider getting some help?"
>>26283890
K bruh
>>
>>26284022

>he made a girl cry in highschool
>he thinks he's a tough guy
>>
>>26269823
>What is the coolest mental illness to have, /r9k/?
Since when we're tumblr?
>>
>>26284022

>confessing my sins which go far and above such trivial things as some whore's feelings

What else have you done?
>>
>>26284127
Not at all and it wasn't in high school. I just thought why not.
>>
>>26284022
You're not cool, you're a loser. Keep drinking, narcissist.
>>
File: 1454667126490.jpg (81KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1454667126490.jpg
81KB, 1280x720px
>>26269823
>Bipolar Disorder

Literally normalfag: the personality disorder
>>
>>26272390
Does anybody else know about yours?

For a while, it seemed like my mother was starting to catch on to mine, but it looks like I've managed to evade her probing for now.
>>
>>26284167

When was it then, last night in your dreams?
>>
>>26284212
getting hospitalized isn't normie tier, mate.
>>
>>26284132
We're really not all that different. Most people here are mentally ill me thinks and it might do wonders for some peoples esteem to open up about their problems
>>
>>26284022

Why do you hate women? You sound like a child.
>>
For those currently with Schizophrenia, how did it originally begin for you? What were the first signs?
>>
>>26284379
This August, started seeing shit while camping in New York State. Then it just stayed feelsbadman
>>
>>26284160
Well when I was 19 my fetishes began to manifest themselves even further and I ended up masturbating to decapitation vids of some fat narco women. I almost blacked out the first time and now I am addicted to that, it can come 3 times in a week or once a month. I have a specific collection of dead women on my phone for just such occasions.

Beyond that I just really like messing with people, belittling them, and making them feel like shit(whether that be angry or sad). The unfortunate thing is everything is starting to blur. I throw coworkers under the bus and I can't stop telling half truths.
>>26284252
Nope.
>>26284318
Don't know the specifics beyond bitterness. I guess it just feels good to self destruct.
>>
>>26284415

>Well when I was 19 my fetishes began to manifest themselves even further
>even further

How did they start? What are your other fetishes?
>>
>>26270418
got them both, not as swell as you think
>>
>>26284415
Sounds like you sexualized your own death as a child, tragic.
>>
What does having borderline personality disorder feel like? How does it affect your life?
>>
>>26284415

>I almost blacked out the first time and now I am addicted to that

How do you have sex?
>>
>>26284550
I, on the other hand, sexualized big ass black dick.
>>
>>26284569

My ex was borderline, basically needy and overly emotional.
>>
>>26284470
It started off when I was 11 I think. I was playing Oblivion (funny I know) and I would roleplay. Undress bodies and messing around with them got me rock hard and I could lose myself in that. It seemed natural to be drawn to expositionism, molestation, and sleeping fetishes. It seemed like such a "normal" evolution of events in the sense that it was transitionless.

Winding down after a fapping session indulging in these things with gore and violence keeps this warm surge going. I get lost. I get focused but at the same time I am not there, it's an incredible high.
>>26284550
Don't know if that is particularly true. I don't really care if I live or die. It would be easier if I was dead, but I am also not suicidal. It's a very weird thought and feeling.
>>
File: I AM THE DRAGON.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
I AM THE DRAGON.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
Whatever Francis Dolarhyde had
>>
>>26284415

>of some fat narco women

do you have a fat fetish too?
>>
>>26284581
Sex fulfills the evolutionary prerogative programmed into your DNA. What I was fulfilling there was a release of all of my anger and hate, the relief was amazing.
>>26284687
No, I just take what is at hand I guess. Attraction has not much to do with this, but it can play a role.
>>
>>26284624
Do you think if you came across a real dead body you would become sexually aroused?
>>
>>26284687
He himself is probably fat.
>>
>>26284723

Why do you have that much anger and hate in you?
>>
>>26269823
i assume people who are gay have the best mental illness.
>>
File: 1454298886281.jpg (64KB, 640x617px) Image search: [Google]
1454298886281.jpg
64KB, 640x617px
>>26284679
In the novel he could clean and jerk 300 pounds
Wish I could have some killer gains like that
>>
>>26274210
dude, are you me? same thing happened to me with spice, only i had a psychotic episode immediately after as well
>>
>>26284733
Yes I believe I absolutely would and I would be paranoid about it. I have had fantasies stumbling across one in the woods despite me never going into the woods. Like the stars aligning kind of circumstance. I am not into decomposition but I would at least masturbate.
>>26284785
I feel cheated and robbed of my humanity, forced into taking part in something I never wanted. People have never been kind to me and I had a very absent childhood of burning things and killing things. I realize the absurdity of these things and I can only laugh at how cliche it seems. I osculate between being beyond empty to losing my mind.
>>
>>26276705
lol there's no such thing as ''left brain'' or ''right brain'' the sole difference is in the language part which is in the angular gyrus of the left part
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (45KB, 1050x576px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
45KB, 1050x576px
>>26284818
I see them
I see the gains
I won't say a word about your gains if you let me go
>>
intelligence blox
>>
File: faggots.jpg (461KB, 950x1037px) Image search: [Google]
faggots.jpg
461KB, 950x1037px
>>26269823
Homosexuality
original comment, roboto-sama
>>
>>26284980
>asks to be set free
>given a fatal dose of gasoline fueled flame instead
>>
>>26284836
can confirm I am not you but the OD happened for me 3 times. The first time was actually a pleasant experience and left very minor hallucinations, stupid me thinking they would go away did another time and went to another dimension and got stuck with somewhat obscuring visuals. then another time at a party I hit what I thought was weed and it happened again.

don't. do. spice. EVER.
>>
>>26284856

>People have never been kind to me and I had a very absent childhood

Were you abused?
>>
>>26284980
OPEN YOUR EYES
MIRE THEM
OPEN YOUR EYES OR I'LL LIFT THEM OPEN
>>
>>26285104
Not physically by my parents. My mom is a neurotic mess while my father was an alcoholic working 70 hours during the entirety of my childhood. I had very few and far between friends and spent years in isolation. Visibly I was the class clown doing outrageous things and saying anything for laughs.
>>
>>26269823
Bipolar for sure. Because some days you're like "fuck life, I don't give a shit" and other days you're "holy shit I love life its so great" and other days you're all like "I'm pissed, whoever talks to me next is gonna get messed up"
>>
Piousness. There is no context to my thought. I am an idiot.
>>
Depression as a girl
It's like a free pass into the special snowflake club
>>
>>26285167
You sound like a protypical serial killer. From what I've read, alcoholism is the cure.
>>
>tfw paranoid schizo
>tfw constantly think people are out to manipulate me or laughing behind my back
>terrified of even small crowds
>regularly see my sister who killed herself 10 years ago
suffering lads.
>>
>>26271629
Dude

Borderline and serious schizophrenia are probably some of the worst afflictions to have (mentally). Fuck people who make this into a meme illness
>>
>>26270209
Your parents are responsible for all your problems.
>>
>>26285381
Already ahead of you bud. I just can't help but laugh at everything now, I mean that is all I really can do. The world is burning.
>>
>>26276196
Your post makes me think of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-A4zT8wp8E.
>>
File: image.jpg (13KB, 123x125px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 123x125px
>>26269823
>mfw my seizure medicine lamictal also cures bipolar disorders
>mfw the only time I felt emotionally better is when I overdosed 3x over the maximum dosage

Surprised I didn't die. My boyfriend just kind of sat there on the other side of the couch and let it happen. I asked for him to get me some TUMS from the cabinet and he did it with an attitude
>>
>>26285651
>boyfriend

I wish you did die, anon.
>>
>>26276196
This is sadly very accurate. Here, the main goal for psychiatrists is to sell the most medication to as many clients as possible. They don't give diddly-fuck whether it actually helps the patient, does nothing and they keep prescribing it anyway, or if it fucks them up for life.
>>
>>26285651
how about kill yourself more efficiently. Stream 2
>>
antisocial personality disorder (sociopaths + psychopaths)
>>
>>26270209
>>26271571
Man for the longest of time I wished I had schizophrenia. I tried to induce it.

I have an extremely vivid imagination but it didn't make the stretch into legit hallucinations :(

The schizo hobos I've seen have always seemed cool.
>>
>>26285487
You seem like you're trying too hard.
>>
File: 1349797707522.jpg (55KB, 399x388px) Image search: [Google]
1349797707522.jpg
55KB, 399x388px
>>26271571
Usually my voices are complete nonsense too, like snippits of conversations mashed together. But this past month, they've been suicidal commands.
>Kill yourself!
>Jump in front of that car!
>You're worthless!
It's fucking awful. I don't know how to make them stop. And whenever they command me to do something, I have to deliberately stop myself from doing it. Otherwise my mind is just like, "Okay, voice, that sounds reasonable" and starts to do it or agree with it.
>>
>>26286451

This is dangerous. Get help.
>>
>>26286952

Not that guy but another schizo here. What "help" do you think exists in this world for people like us? This shit is only ever going to be managed not cured. Fuck you.
>>
>>26271550

Nigger it's you who's going to be removed, not kebab.
>>
>>26269823
anything with charming sociopathic tendencies is fetishized to the max
>>
>>26288114
m8, just take the damn pills. Seroquel LITERALLY causes your brain to grow long-term memory receptors so you can keep your shit together.

Your choice is to be a stupid narcissitic fuck that is always ruining life for someone else or lock in prison, or a bumbling fuck that might not be ever able to work, but can at least feed, cloth, and find something to keep yourself busy.
>>
>>26288472
not him, but Seroquel is some heavy duty shit. class 2 anti-psychotics have some serious side-effects.

I'm trying to switch to something else right now to help manage my mood
>>
>>26270209
Schizophrenia/schizoaffective disorder (mood disorder + schizophrenia)

I have schizoaffective disorder. Nothing like begin constantly afraid of the shadow people, darklings, and lurkers. Not to mention the annoying voices. Voices aren't much of a problem, it's those goddamned shadow people and darklings.

The shadow people are always trying to sneak up on me and are always watching me. They can be in light, but they prefer to come out when I have a minimal amount of lights on. The darklings can only be in darkness and they are always there, in the darkness so I have to sleep with some form of light on that fills the room. Also have to set my alarm for every 2 hours because they like to wait until you're really asleep and then they do who knows what.

Lurkers sit outside my window and watch me which I really don't like. They don't do much, they just sit there and watch so I close the blinds all the time.

I just wish they'd leave me alone.
>>
>>26273917
Mah nigga.
>all these plebs not wanting superhuman abilities
>>
>>26288678
you know if you'd switch the lights off you could become friends with them. At first I was like 'dude why are you here' but once you get to know them they can be pretty cool. We hang out quite a lot
>>
>>26283541
>>26283866
>>26284022
>>26284415
>>26284624
>>26284723
>>26284856
Literally an angry child.
My early years were similar to yours from the sounds of it and I learned that throwing away my future and making even more of a mess of this world isn't worth it, even if it feels good to indulge my anger in the moment.
Do you have any idea how pathetic you sound with your 'woe is me, muh humanity' bullshit when your actions help create potentially more people like you?
You've let the world overcome you, weak-minded faggot.
>>
>>26289115

Completely different batshit anon...

When I'm really tired I become susceptible to my imagination - quite literally. I get distracted in a memory and suddenly I'm there; deposed from reality in every sense. It's made it impossible to work. I was fired from starbucks for arguing with a japanese WWII soldier asking me "Juuwa dokodesuka" and I had no fucking idea where his gun was.

Blankets/newspaper over every window that I come across after sundown. Can't handle them watching me. I haven't even personified who "They" are yet - this is a somewhat recent thing. I just have this vague stretched face with too many teeth in my mind, and I know he watches me.

Mirror above computer monitor. Always can see behind me, because just in case.

My dead grandma visits me when I'm trying to fall asleep and makes me feel really guilty about all the shitty shit I have done, and all the shitty things I've thought about doing over the course of the day. It's kind of soothing now, having a routine for the day where no matter what I do, there's something waiting for me when I try to sleep - something to keep me company while I slip away.

Cannot function without a constant source of noise. Silence is fucking terrifying. In the pit of my being, I know being silent is being dead, and when the world around me is too quiet I think I've died. Closed spaces I can handle, crowds and groups of people I'm fine, but put me in a quiet place and I will immediately start crying.

I've been prescribed many different things since I started seeing a doctor about my worsening schizoaffectiveness (when I was 19, am 23 now). I've tried a host of different medications, notably Seroquel, Abilify, and olanzapine. Due to side effects of taking 30mg of olanzapine a day I have to take Benztropine or my muscles lock up, as well as Fluoxetine to control my mood, and an older pill triazolam to sedate myself or I won't sleep - just sit there listening to grandma for hours.
>>
>>26284856
Even when youre anonymous you cant stop sounding like an edgy, attention seeking teen
>>
>>26269823
Schizopergers. I have it
>>
>>26270128
Wait a minute here... Dad?
>>
File: fingersinbutt.jpg (171KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
fingersinbutt.jpg
171KB, 720x1280px
Gender identity disorder ;D
>>
>>26282396
I had that younger girl for a longer time already, it's just that I tried to compare them since with this girl it works because she wouldn't want to lose me no matter what (same for me I guess but since I'm at an dead end when it comes to apathy I probably would be fine)

What's ASPD?

>>26283699
I didn't hurt them did I?
Well okay I make them freak out but that's because I'm narcisstic (self loathing in the inside tho) so I guess it's not like I could avoid it (tried to find an agreement to not talk about topics that involve opinions I'd have to respect like politics, she refused)

Why would I be a sociopath?
>>
>>26289992
post benis pls :DDD
>>
>>26290165

Benis? I don't have one.

Are you talking about my inverse vagina?
>>
File: 1438467569344.jpg (65KB, 824x720px) Image search: [Google]
1438467569344.jpg
65KB, 824x720px
>>26290295
not sure if i've ever seen one that looks better than a cute penis
>>
>>26270209
Did you have any warning signs before getting schizophrenia? Sometimes I get really paranoid and I'm convinced everyone is laughing at me or that my dad is going to kill me. I used to hear voices as a kid (sometimes I still do, but only when I'm really tired).

Am I just worrying too much or is there something there?
>>
>>26290060
>What's ASPD?
not him but anti-social personality disorder
>>
File: NotGonnaSuckItself.jpg (177KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
NotGonnaSuckItself.jpg
177KB, 720x1280px
>>26290329

I'm just kidding
>>
>>26289502
Tell grandmommy to fuck off

If it's too silent talk to the voices in your head

Make friends with things outside your window,
>>
>>26289992
More like this please fami
>>
File: fingersinbutt2.jpg (171KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
fingersinbutt2.jpg
171KB, 720x1280px
>>26290459

Like this familam?
>>
>>26290451
bretty hot, senpai

I'd touch your peepee
>>
File: well-played.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
well-played.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>26290491
keked t.b.h
That'll do
>>
>>26290498

We would have to grapple first. You can touch it if you can manage to pin me.
>>
>>26285422
>>26274016
>>26271629
>>26282291
>>26270141
I fucking hate anyone who claims borderline as a serious mental illness. it shouldn't even be in the DSM-V because all you have to do is stop being a gigantic cunt. You don't need pills. You don't need therapy. Just grow up you pieces of shit.
>>
>>26290562
Post more pics pizza
>>
>smoking weed other morning after night shift
>get in bed
>just about to fall asleep
>hear what sounded like a loud voice
>wakes me right up
>eventually fall back to sleep
>not sure if it was a voice or exploding head syndrome which I do have
>smoked for 2 years and never experienced this
>paranoid as fuck when smoking now
>think I'm hearing voices
>not sure if it's my imagining them due to paranoia or if they're actually there

It's kind of creepy. IF they are real it sounds like breathing sounds, not really any words. What I mean by breathing sounds is fast, sharp sounds. Like the ones HH takes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLZW7tsvm3E
>>
>>26290660
i dont think you understand what mental illness is

what makes borderline personality a disorder is the fact that you CANT stop being a cunt, despite effort

thats what separates borderline people from regular cunts
>>
>>26271571
It's called word salad.
>>
I got scammed by the depression/anxiety meme as a teenager when I was "diagnosed" by my doctor. Went on some pills that gave me headaches and erectile dysfunction and I realised that "depression" and "anxiety" are entirely empty words unfit for a medical diagnosis. I mean, I'm still depressed and anxious but I can function like a normal person.
>>
>>26290733

This action requires additional PizzaTokens.
>>
>>26286451
Sounds like an advanced version of Lappel du vide, or the call of the void.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=the%20call%20of%20the%20void
>>
>>26290350
Can you define it pls
>>
>>26269823
Anorexia Nervousa is effay
>>
>>26273815
Alzheimer's is the best because Alzheimer's is the best because Alzheimer's is the best because
>>
>>26271571
I sometimes hear voices talking to each other, but only when it's dead quiet at night. Sometimes they can be arguing. This happens wherever I live, so no spoops.

Is it possible to have this only occassionally?
>>
>>26281544
You're an asshole, go back to your containment boards and stay there, and continue to draw pentagrams on your body with a sharpie while jerking off to Baphomet as sweat collects under your tinfoil.

>>26283665
>>26283581
Meditation helped me get rid of a terrible case of Tinnitus. You have to do the sitting poses while humming and be mindful and shit too, or else you're not even trying. What helped me the most was just accepting that it was a part of me now and not to hate it. What made the ringing worse was that I had a negative association with it, which just made it worse. Everything has background noise, even your ears. Even "silence". I For months I only listened to really soft music and left my fan on at night and exercised to lower my blood pressure. Now I forget that I have it. I believe you can make it, bros.
>>
>>26291024
Then you don't have depression or anxiety, faggot, you have normal emotions and not mental illness. Go fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>26282285
>start getting manic
>know that if I try and get help, I'll be institutionalized and forcibly put on a lot of medication that will fuck me up for months or years to come
>not only that but if I talk about the urges I get while I'm manic they can hospitalize me indefinitely, until they think I'm fit to be released, which can take months of effort to undo
>decide to ride it out
>homicidal obsession that I have while depressed now has enough energy and motivation behind it to act on it
>travel to another country to make things as difficult as possible for the feds
>assault people at random, seduce random people to come back to hotels with me to torture them, just be an all-around cunt
>the few times I have enough self awareness to tell what's going on I'm absolutely horrified by what I'm doing but I can't stop myself, the mania/psychosis is too strong
>eventually get too paranoid that someone or something is going to catch up to me
>travel back home and stay inside wanting to die until the next episode
>out of paranoia move to a completely different country or state to help avoid detection
needless to say I eventually got help so that this would stop happening and haven't hurt anyone in 7 years now. for most of my youth, though, it was a living hell. it caught up to me, too, I got in legal trouble and it's going to follow me for the rest of my life.

when I hear people talking about normal mood swings and saying "oh, yeah, I'm so bipolar" I want to fucking rip their heads off and shit down their throat. it's an incredibly serious, debilitating disease and destroys people's lives completely when it goes untreated. the sheer amount of misunderstanding surrounding it makes me sick.
>>
maybe histrionic-narcissistic personality disorder
>>
saving this thread
originalblox
>>
>>26286952
Already getting "help", mate. The crazy pills don't do anything.
>>
Transgenderism
>>
>>26273870
Liar liar pants on fire

I cab tell you watched one video on bi polar disorder and are just role playing
>>
File: 1430196664671.jpg (103KB, 450x337px) Image search: [Google]
1430196664671.jpg
103KB, 450x337px
>>26269823
Psychopathy by far, of course just don't tell people.

It sucks that I'm actually going to get an analysis done for it :/

but I'm down to Mexico to get it all done, there's no way I'm trusting psychologists here so I can end up on some government data base. :^)
>>
>>26274072
in "intellectual" and trendy circles it definitely is cool to be depressed.
>>
>>26288568
>>26288472
> causes your brain to grow long-term memory receptors
That sounds pretty dope desu. Redpill me on Seroquel, senpaitachi. My shrink can get it to me but I'm wary of meds. The sample gave me dreams of a glowing, white-robed figure against a black background giving me reassuring messages through fast-scrolling text.
>>
>>26269823
Bipolar disorder will turn anyone into a Chad.

I've been manic three times in my life, and I lived more during those couple of months than I have in the rest of my life combined.
>>
>>26296706
Anti-psychotics actually cause brain cells to die in the long term. There's a /sci/ thread about it, but I don't wanna bother looking it up.
>>
>>26283258
Prozac and lamictal
>>
>>26273977
That's just your average run-of-the-mill attention whore. She's obviously not schizoid.
>>
>>26283258
Mainly lithium, also wellbutrin and abilify. Lamictal has worked for me in the past as well but I built up a tolerance to it.
>>
honestly i'm going to so anti social personality disorder. these people have high esteem, are selfishly motivated, and usually win at things.

they're more likely to succeed because of how cutthroat they are in work environments, school environments, etc.
>>
>>26270209

I'm not schizophrenic and I have no history of it in my family but god it scares the FUCK out of me

The idea of it scares me so much

Be strong man, you're a good guy

Whenever I'm at a party and my normie friends start smoking weed and I take a hit I feel like I get drug induced psychosis and its fucking terrifying
Sorry bro
>>
I started taking sertraline
Does anyone know when the adverse effects start?
>>26274072
You also get that in Europe
>>26270381
Probably this
>>
>>26296893
That's not what ASPD is at all. Most of the time they're lazy, irresponsible degenerates.
>>
>>26269823
Tourette op
talking alone scares normies very well
>>
> secret artist club tier
Bipolar

> robot tier
Autism, schizoid PD, social anxiety, schizophrenia, depersonalization/derealization

> normie tier
Depression, anxiety, ADHD, PTSD
>>
>>26297020
especially when I scream
>>
>>26297051
where tourette falls into?
>>
>>26297098
I dunno. I've only known one guy who had it, and he fell somewhere between normie and robot.
>>
>>26269887
that's a fucking hipster mental illness
>>
File: cabeza.jpg (711KB, 890x1215px) Image search: [Google]
cabeza.jpg
711KB, 890x1215px
>tfw us mentally ill bots won't form an experimental art collective together

Let's correct that. I am schizo and here is my contribution:
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0fqNb1rko4V
>>
>>26297012
do you have anything backing this up?

i know from what i've looked into all most all ceos have behavior patterns of sociopathy, managerial positions (not quite as prestigious as ceo of a big company but still the leader) also have been reported as this.
>>
>>26272390
Fugg... I have some qualities of this but it was always dismissed because I'm outgoing. If anything I'm only in danger of getting it. I've done a lot of soulsearching and trying to grow as a person which is why I think my personality is actually developed and I enjoy people's company.

>>26281475
>>26274003
How can you say that, you can't even see her affective states :^) Honestly though, it seems real enough to me. Some cases appear to be worse than others and the lighter cases at least appear to exhibit behavior on both ends of the emotional spectrum. Another person I knew who I now realize probably has this is very outgoing, but has an inner and outer personality that don't align. It really depends on how you grew up, I think, that determines the kind of schizoid you become.

>>26297257
Anon stop that yawning noise is making me sleepy.
>>
>>26297257
i can play rhythm didgeridoo
>>
>tfw can't do drugs, even weed, because multiple relatives have triggered schizophrenia with bad trips
>>
File: gogh-asylum.jpg (396KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
gogh-asylum.jpg
396KB, 1000x1200px
>>26297336
But this is how schizophrenia feels to me. I am trying to share my illness with the world.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1BfHhTNJv5U

>>26297442
That's good, anon, we need one of those.
>>
>>26297536
You can still do opiates and benzodiazepines!
>>
>>26297609
>benzodiazepines!
nope
>>>/sci/7825678
>>
>>26297633
Benzos won't bring out schizophrenia you giant dumb dumb
>>
File: 72.png (141KB, 318x422px) Image search: [Google]
72.png
141KB, 318x422px
>>26297609
I'm schizo and opiates give me hallucinations. They're usually really comfy though. I hear female voices telling me sweet things. When I'm nodding, I have these mini "dreams" of whatever I was thinking about. Like if I thought about how much I wanted a cigarette, I would be sitting out on the porch smoking only to wake up and see that I'm just in my bed.
>>
>>26297681
Benzos aren't even good for recreation you little smarty-pants, just look at any story on /opi/. Unless of course you're already over your head in stress, at which point you're likely on benzos anyway and then they're less therapeutic than they are to take the edge off. They're non-serotonigenic and create no euphoria. They'll cause dependency anyway and actually give you anxiety, introducing stress which WILL lead to schizophrenia. Not mention kill you if you suddenly stop taking them >>>/sci/7825742
t. 88 Kpins under my bed that I don't even bother to take because they fucking suck

>>26297719
Well you've sold me, Kratom here I come because I'm too much of a pussy to shoot Heroin.
>>
>>26297831
>88 kpins under my bed
Can i buy them famalam?
>>
>>26297885
Sure, just paypal me 4.20 BTC and I'll send them right over. Just look for the woozy carrier pigeon :^)
>>
>>26290660

>tfw everyone thinks I'm mature, and says I seem to them like I have my shit together
>tfw meet most of the criteria for borderline
>tfw I drop people who I accidentally show my power level to
>tfw I'm able to arrange situations to suit me, so that I never seem like I'm in the wrong
>tfw everyone thinks I'm great, except the people I hate deeply

I just make sure not to get too close to people I need to maintain a good impression with. I'm superficially social, but I also know how to make people feel like they can trust me, even though I don't really trust anybody. I guess this could be seen as my way of managing my BPD, but just because I'm not destroying the lives of everyone I meet, doesn't mean that it's not a problem that impacts me.
>>
>>26297831
Yeah, I take kratom nearly every day. It's good stuff for schizophrenia. Calms my rapid mood swings and racing thoughts. Lets me go to sleep. Makes the hallucinations less malevolent. Like I said previously in this thread, I'm trying to quit my meds and stick to kratom.

Also, benzo withdrawal can cause psychomimetic effects similar to schizophrenia, like hallucinations and delusions and social withdrawal. Not fun at all. I've been to the hospital a couple times, and there were always people withdrawing from benzos. Their voices were all squeaky, they couldn't stop moving, they were really awkward, they kept having breakdowns. I'm never gonna take that stuff for longer than a day or two.
>>
>>26270209
Yeah, but you're really cool. Tell us more.
>>
>>26269823
Bipolar is intense. I lost my virginity to a bipolar woman when I was 28. She had stories about becoming so happy that she would sleep with married guys. The crazy sex seems exciting but she spent time locked up and had her kids taken away.
>>
Psychopathy if you're edgy, but in the mainstream everyone has anxiety (more so than depression I'd argue, but I'm depressed so maybe I subconsciously want to feel different), it's actually kind of annoying, because people who are entirely over confident say how they suffer from anxiety and panic attacks all the time
>>
>>26283849
No just regular people mostly women. There's a sexual element involved.
>>
>>26296013
Na bruh, was honestly a pretty fucked up night.
Shit like that doesn't really happen that often though.
And the fight was just because I was jumping in for a mate, he had a few guys on him, tore one off, threw him to the ground, had one then punch me in the back of the head, got up and greeted to one to the face, had about 5 of them around me, couple kicks on the ground too.
>>
>>26293848
not everyone feels homicidal when they're bipolar dumbass. shit inside your own throat.
>>
>>26299293
No shit, I'm painfully aware that homicidal urges are not a typical symptom of bipolar disorder. What gets me is that mood swings do not mean you have bipolar disorder. A lot of people mistaken extremely rapid mood swings, a symptom of other mental illnesses, for bipolar disorder, and that's the shit that makes me mad. Even worse, when someone acts like normal mood swings or even just changes in their fucking mood makes them bipolar.

I don't think that my post suggested that I thought otherwise.
>>
>>26284280
>getting hospitalized because you feel sad for 3 minutes
Stupid bankrupt niggerfaggots.
>>
File: 1453929457276.png (16KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1453929457276.png
16KB, 750x750px
>>26300302
It's not the depression that usually leads to hospitalization, it's the mania. When I was manic, I was convinced I was the Chosen One sent to ascend all humanity to a higher grade of consciousness. I kept hallucinating non-stop, talking to ghosts or people from halfway around the world. I was running around outside in the rain playing with stray dogs and yelling about the Kingdom of God when the cops found me and had me thrown in the looney bin.

There's also what's called a "mixed episode". Basically you're extremely depressed but filled with overwhelming energy at the same time. Not a good combination, because it's very likely for you to attempt suicide. You go running around, feeling so fucking sad and thinking these rushing thoughts about how worthless you are. You can get quite psychotic too, convinced that your thoughts are causing earthquakes or believing that the FBI is hunting you down or hallucinating ghosts and shadow people.
>>
File: 1453876873625.png (83KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1453876873625.png
83KB, 750x750px
>>26300544
Bipolar here, I can confirm that mixed episodes are indeed the worst by far. Also nice frail snail.
>>
File: 1409489197224.jpg (16KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
1409489197224.jpg
16KB, 160x160px
>fall for the drugs meme
>start hearing voices and shit

Not as bad as the schizos above but I'm gonna kill myself. It's gonna get worse and I'm too antisocial to go seek help.
>>
i want a colette brunel body pillow
>>
>tfw I have schizophrenia
>all these people saying it's so cool
>I was the unlucky one to have them speak through my own voice outloud and accompanied by uncontrollable movements and a massive headache
>>
mental illness bump
>>
I have no friends so you guys think I could make friends with voices? I don't have schizo, so is there a good way to trigger them? Would be pretty cool to always have some guys you can hang out with:3
>>
>>26301194
same thing happened to me
stop doing drugs and it'll go away. not quickly but slowly
a good thing to do with voices is to remember that they're from your own head. try to frame them differently, it helps a lot
when one says something, think of WHY it's saying what it's saying
>>
File: 38 mind is sort of muscle.jpg (198KB, 408x600px) Image search: [Google]
38 mind is sort of muscle.jpg
198KB, 408x600px
Epilepsy.

Technically it's not a mental disorder, but it makes you creative as fuck.
>>
>>26301282
>talking out loud while being schizo

thats delishious, tell stories pls.

I'm >>26290060 btw
>>
> 342 replies
> control-f
> no Synesthesia

Seriously, guys? Literally the ONE mental disorder that might actually be amazing to have. You guys aren't even trying.
>>
>>26302547
>implying everyone isn't either posting their own mental illnesses or are complete normies just posting what they last heard in a TV show or on wikipedia
where do you think you are?
>>
>>26302359

>she wouldn't want to lose me no matter what
>same for me I guess but since I'm at an dead end when it comes to apathy I would probably be fine

Contradiction. Do you feel empathy or not?

Empathy=I don't like to hurt others because I understand their pain
Narcissism=I would be sad if I lost my source of attention
>>
>>26302920
what do you call "I don't want to hurt others because I might get in trouble, lose social standing or lose the benefits that come from being on good terms with others?"
>>
>>26302359
>be me beginning of junior year in high school
>taking all AP and honors classes
>study very hard every day getting almost no sleep
>be on varsity x country team practice every day is tiring
>after a few months I crack, and go from everyone respecting me to the weird kid who talks to himself
>start to hear voices in my head, and when I stop trying to suppress it the voices get so loud they start making me say what they're saying out loud
>start having conversations with myself whispering in class
>when I relax and do nothing they take over and do this
>start to see patterns in everything, voices tell me they're out to get me
>get pulled out of school and get put into a mental hospital
>walk around hospital talking to myself shouting at people
>what's going on in my head everyone's out to get me, every little movement they make is just to make me stay longer
>parents crying family visits I say nothing to them only talk to myself
>>
>>26302990

Antisocial personality disorder or narcissistic personality disorder. You don't care about them you care about losing what they give you.
>>
>>26281937
>tfw depression and autism(and adhd)
>>
>>26284532
this I literally don't feel human and can't have a real connection with someone while sober.
>>
>>26281937
Tfw borderline
>>
>>26284569
Constant rage
>>
>>26272390
I'm gonna guess that a lot of you are just pretending to have something wrong with you for special snowflake points, because I doubt this many people on r9k would actually be afflicted
>>
>>26301127
Can also confirm.

>tfw screaming and punching holes in things
>tfw impulsively slashing my wrists without even a second of forethought.
>>
File: 1410169475820.png (124KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1410169475820.png
124KB, 500x333px
>>26304012
Nope, I have schizophrenia for real. Diagnosed and been hospitalized and been on meds and everything. I'm haunted by hallucinations of demons, I have voices that crowd my thoughts, sometimes I believe I have special powers, I'm scared that my roommates are poisoning me, I'm unable to show emotions, and I'm reclusive to an extent that it's a serious disability.
>>
File: 1453867991469.jpg (159KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1453867991469.jpg
159KB, 1500x1500px
>>26269823
> cool mental illness
Are you 12?
>>
>>26271571
not him but also a schizo
didnt know there were so many others on here
usually when i hear voices it is either calling my name or whenever i feel even remotely good about myself they will talk shit and put me down
its really horrible and another thing that sucks is that ofc no one will believe you if you were to tell them you have it so nobody gets you at all
and a lot of the things schizos do are like things autismos do so people think i am a sperg
i fucking hate this shit i wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy
>>
My heart goes out to all the Schizophrenics on here.

My uncle had it, and I have to say It's probably one of the most insidious and painful of all diseases. I think one of the worst parts of it is how society views Schizophrenics too. In day to day life I find many of them are just made fun of for being weird or utterly shunned by their peers.

But when they kill themselves It's all sympathy. This world and the people rotting on it make me sick. For what It's worth /r9k/ you are right, human society and especially the west treat our disabled and underclass males like literal garbage.
>>
>>26269823
Mental illness fucking sucks senpai, diagnosed clinically depressed, been on meds for years.
>>
>>26305217

>human society and especially the west treat our disabled and underclass males like literal garbage.
>males

as opposed to the females who are sterilized and raped in asylums
>>
>>26305539
That was a long time ago and doesn't happen anymore, and males were sterilized and raped and humiliated and beaten in those asylums too. Don't make that pain just about women.

I am talking about the modern day, and daily modern life. The simple fact is that women with mental illness are socially and societal supported, while men with mental illness are more often than not shunned. Where do you think Elliott Rodgers come from? Why is it that only the United States seems to have such a widespread problem with Mentally Ill young men becoming violent? I wouldn't blame it on Anxiety, Depression, or Schizophrenia inherently even though most mass shooters suffer from those diseases, rather it is how we treat our young men with mental illness that causes their violent and downward disconnection from society and eventual hatred of it.
>>
File: 1406453789079.png (16KB, 520x549px) Image search: [Google]
1406453789079.png
16KB, 520x549px
>>26305217
I wish people understood schizophrenia better. Everyone knows about the hallucinations and delusions, but they don't know about the social withdrawal, disorganized behavior, blunted emotions, or jumbled thoughts. My roommates are constantly wondering why I hide in my room all day. "Is something wrong, anon? Are you angry at us?" No, it's just completely overwhelming being open to socialization all the time. It fills me with these paranoid and delusional thoughts. Are they poisoning me? Are they working for the police? Are they reading my thoughts? I just like to be alone every now and then, to get a break from thinking all of this. And I hate talking to people when the voices are being really loud. I can't concentrate and there are all these awkward pauses and I have to keep asking, "Wait, what did you say?"

If you want to be a good friend to someone with schizophrenia just give them some space. I really like having company every now and then, and I appreciate my friendships. It's a necessary part of recovery to have a close knit support system, because delusions and hallucinations come out stronger when you're all alone. But with all that said, I need some fucking time to myself. I can't relax around others, because I don't know if they're plotting against me or if they're judging me. And related to that, schizos are completely socially inept. We don't understand courtesy, manners, or the many different rules of social interaction that others follow without even thinking. Social interaction demands a lot of concentration from me, because I literally had to teach myself from scratch how to hold a conversation. All this is very tiring. Some nights I just wanna be left alone, y'know?

I get like ten texts from my family every day, wondering why I haven't responded to them yet. I'll get to it eventually, just chill out.
>>
>>26305855
Put it better than I ever could.
I can't even tell them why I want to be alone because they'll probably drug me and throw me into a mental institution to rot.

No thanks.
>>
>>26305754

Elliot Rogers had a very obvious case of malignant Narcissistic Personality Disorder which is why everyone stayed the fuck away from him. One look at his "manifesto" clearly shows that he was disturbed. Of course people avoided him.
>>
Narcissistic personality disorder is objectively the correct answer.
>>
>>26305988
Yes, I win, I am so cool
>>
>>26306020

What is having NPD like?
>>
File: 1410082939635.jpg (27KB, 416x316px) Image search: [Google]
1410082939635.jpg
27KB, 416x316px
>>26305889
Yeah, that's another thing. I don't understand why people are so afraid of hallucinations and delusions. Every time I say I'm seeing something or when I'm muttering crazy stuff to myself, it's always, "Anon, should I call an ambulance for you?" No, if I'm not endangering myself or others there's no reason for me to go to the hospital.

Sometimes I forget that other people don't get hallucinations or hear voices. I can't imagine life without them. It's gotta be so quiet and boring in neurotypicals' heads. Is it just like silence all the time?
>>
>>26306039

You have the worst case of special snowflake syndrome I've ever seen.

>boohoo feel sorry for me for my scary delusions
>le tumblr meme boring neurotypicals
>>
>>26305966
You are right about Rodger, I had never read the first two chapters of his manifesto before.

However we still have the highest rate of mentally ill young men lashing out out of every single country.

Which is pathetic given that we are supposed to be one of the fairest, freest, and most advanced cultures in the world.

Most people lash out because of pain, not ego.

I'm not trying to make you feel like women can't go through hardship because of mental illness, my mother has shown me that all people of all colors suffer, but I still think that the way our society treats young men is more fucked than anything and is the reason for such a violent and troubled generation of men.
>>
>>26306142

That's because you're a self-centred moron

>le redpilled men have it hard in america meme
>>
File: 1417314983660.png (746KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1417314983660.png
746KB, 1024x768px
>>26306101
Maybe that's so. But I don't think people should feel sorry for my delusions. On the contrary, I want them to be left alone. Let me believe my crazy stuff. And you have to understand, my voices are an integral part of how I view the world. They're present like 50% of the time for me, always giving commentary and observations. So I'm just trying to imagine what it's like without them. I can't really do it.
>>
like two times a week when I lie in bed I keep hearing voices in my head, screaming at me in some strange slurred tongue. I can never make out what they are saying and when I close my eyes it's like everything around me is moving so fast I can't even comprehend it. This usually gets more intense as time passes and I end up having a panic attack until I can calm down.

What is wrong me with robots? ;-;
>>
>>26306258

you're a pussy bitch
>>
>>26306258
How have your emotions in life been in general? Stable?
>>
File: 1449976245464.gif (753KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1449976245464.gif
753KB, 500x750px
>>26306311
Since the divorce of my parents when I was very young I have been distant to everyone: Fake smiling and generally not showing my true self.
Deep down I've been miserable for the last decade and a half the feeling of desperation and sadness has been intensifying lately.
I hate myself and wish I wasn't such a pussy like >>26306276 says and just end it.

Deep down I just want someone to extend their hand and help me.
>>
>>26305855
Pretty much me famalam

My dad is the worst when it comes to the whole texting thing. Eventually he starts complaining that his son won't talk to him and either sends an angry text saying if I don't want to talk him I need to man up and tell him, or a text that just say if I don't want to talk, just tell him. Just chill bro, I never was good at speedy replies to texts and I'm certainly not any better now.

With my mom, she starts to get super worried and just starts sending 'I love you!' and 'are you alright?' texts as if that's going to get me to reply faster. Again, she just needs to chill.

Also, I spend a lot of time getting lost in my own head, sometimes to the point where I become dissociated and next thing you know I'm somewhere where I wasn't planning on being and asking myself, "Where the fuck am I and what the fuck happened in the last X minutes/hours?"
>>
>>26306388

>expecting someone else to solve your problems

face it you would destroy the relationship by being a needy faggot
>>
>>26306599
What else can I do when all my attempts to fix myself have failed?
I will be a strain on my family until I get rid of this or myself.
>>
>>26306441

>won't even text back his concerned parents
>doesn't think he's selfish
>>
>>26306649

>do anything with your life other than wallowing in self-pity
>>
>>26306688
It's all I know and I've become quite good at it.
What's your point anon?
>>
>>26271450
You are a funny guy
>>
>>26306730

>boohoo I want someone else to fix me
>boohoo all my attempts to fix myself have failed
>I've become good at self-pity

My point is you've never tried. You've blamed and projected like a pussy bitch.
>>
>>26306730
Don't listen to the troll trying to bait everyone with edgy /pol/ "le mental illness is fake" shitposting.

I've dealt with mental illness. It isn't a choice. You sound to me like you have Psychotic Depression. I hope for you the best in life anon.
>>
File: chen.png (50KB, 294x225px) Image search: [Google]
chen.png
50KB, 294x225px
>>26289200
English second language anon here
What does the "woe" of "woe is me" means?
>>
>>26307212
dictionary.com you fucking faggot
>>
>>26270128
We are with you
>>
File: woe.png (11KB, 620x301px) Image search: [Google]
woe.png
11KB, 620x301px
>>26307256
Welp, never using urban dictionary again
>>
>>26307172
Thank you anon. I hope that one day I will find the courage to seek professional help.
>>
>>26290660
as much as it might suck for you, it's infinitely worse for the borderline person themselves

t. borderline
>>
File: RKO OUTTA NOWHERE.gif (923KB, 479x260px) Image search: [Google]
RKO OUTTA NOWHERE.gif
923KB, 479x260px
>>26271571
I HEAR VOICES IN MY HEAD
THEY COUNCIL ME THEY UNDERSTAND
THEY TALK TO ME
>>
>>26284212
>Bipolar

I meant borderline
just fuck my shit up familia
>>
>>26307447
What a cunty thing to say.
>>
>>26307731
the thing about bpd is that you feel emotions more vividly than other people, but lack the skills to channel them because you had a fucked up childhood.
>>
>>26308003

You can learn to channel them and become an incredibly well-rounded person though. There's a huge recovery rate for bpd.
>>
>>26302920
I lose people so frequently its just "meh" and I search for someone else, after a short while I am extremely depressed tho and want to have her back.

And yes, I'm worried to hurt them.
(I'm the anon you answered)
>>
>>26308049
I know, and I'm doing dbt right now to learn how to function. Even before this I managed to get a fulltime job, my own apartment, a car, etc in a town hundreds of miles away from my parents before 22. Of course I fucked it up but hey it's still better than most people my age can say

and after dbt I should be even better at doing things, and m-maybe I can get a real bf one of these days

speaking of, narcissistic guys are defo the hottest, every guy I've dated has had narc tendencies at least
>>
>>26308115
Well narcissism is Chad: the personality trait, so good luck with that
>>
>>26269823
autism is kind of fun. people usually think im really smart. dont think i would trade it for a normal sex life and understanding of my emotions.
>>
>>26308375
but narc guys are always so hot, and when I'm feeling good about them they love the praise and attention and when I think they are the devil incarnate they brush it off because they know they're the best thing ever

literally the most stable relationship I've ever been in is with a narc, because he's so emotionally stable my volatility is grounded and he gets a kick out of how much I love him
>>
>>26308936
nobody gives a shit, roastie cunt, you want chad like ever other whore, we're not surprised
>>
>>26308073

You got rid of the first girl as soon as things became inconvenient (in your words you made her go mad). You replaced her with a new younger girl to fulfill your desires. Now you're saying you want her back to comfort you during your depression.

When you truly value a person you don't discard them when they stop doing whatever you want them to do. When you value someone you aren't with them to gain something from them to begin with.

It doesn't sound like you care about hurting them.
>>
>>26309025

This is clearly a narcissist pretending to be a femanon
>>
>>26309025
but I'm not a grill m8, plus normies are stupid and easy to manipulate and beat at anything, whereas a narc is way more wilful and confident.

sorry that chads don't have enough intelligence to beat someone in a chess game or something as well as in a physical competition, narcs are like chad++

>>26309123
why do y'all assume I'm a chick, guys can be borderline too
>>
only teenage faggots who are pseudo depressed or whatever think having a mental illness is "cool" or "fun"

being bipolar is legit the worst fucking shit in the world. not being able to control how you feel most of the time is fucking life ruining.
>>
>>26309199
borderline pd is worse dude
>>
>>26270418
Neither of those are Mental Illnesses.
Asperger's Syndrome and Autism Spectrum Disorder are Developmental Disabilities.
ADHD is a Learning Disability.
>>
>>26309221
i'm not arguing which is "worse" you fucking inbred troglodyte
>>
>>26309157
>borderline
>calling anyone else stupid
lmao

also the point still stands, you want chad just like every other faggot, faggot.
>>
>>26309237
>being bipolar is legit the worst
except you are

>>26309247
and what's bad about that? if there was a chad that was smart and funny and nice, then is that really bad to want that?
>>
>>26270418
my doctor thought I had those. thankfully it's only the latter + crippling social anxiety and 10 years of self harm.

I'm a boomer at parties.
>>
>>26309283
your faggy little tumblr tier personality disorder is not a mental illness

also you are clearly a woman, you lack critical thinking
>>
>>26309225
tell that to my rage
>>
>>26309318
>not a mental illness
>has a clear definition and therapy that specifically targets the disorder
I'd rather have that than a wizardchan tier faggpt personality

also if i were a woman why would I claim to be a guy. If I were such an attention seeking whore like y'all are saying I would've said so
>>
>>26274057
>i do not understand how it became cool to have
Dark brooding characters like Dr. House.
>Dr. House is so cool and smart, I wish I was depressed like him
>Wait, I feel sad sometimes maybe I'm depressed
>>
>>26309373

>narcissist
>admitting he has flaws

you're not a woman, you're an attention seeking bitch
>>
>>26309088

I pity the grills who get involved with him tbhfam
>>
>>26309373
>rather have borderline than literally anything else
kek borderline is the worst personality you could possibly have

post cock with timestamp
>>
File: CMAOk-AWwAEjxbH.jpg large.jpg (33KB, 575x556px) Image search: [Google]
CMAOk-AWwAEjxbH.jpg large.jpg
33KB, 575x556px
>>26309157
>narcissists
>confident

That being said, you as the bottomfag you're can like Chads if you want, I'm not judging you
fag
>>
>>26309566

That was the give away. Only a narcissist would say that narcissists are confident.
>>
File: IMG_20160207_002216.jpg (705KB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160207_002216.jpg
705KB, 1944x2592px
>>26309509
wow great arguments fagtron u really convinced me with those hot opinions

>>26309564
here u go anon~

>>26309566
>>26309667
idk what kinda narcs y'all are hanging out with but it's clearly of the cuck variety
>>
>>26309749

You just have a front of high confidence because you're crippled by inferiority inside. It's why you hate yourself alone and can't survive without the approval of others.
>>
>>26309908
but that's true in both borderlines and narcissists
>>
>>26309988

Borderlines don't have high confidence. Not even superficially. Their whole schtick is that they're vulnerable.
>>
>>26310057
I meant the
>you hate yourself alone and can't survive without the approval of others
part. I'm so insecure that I shitpost on a nicaraguan interpretive dance website so I can get some stupid notification that means nothing logically but feels like a rush of really good heroin because it means someone noticed me
>>
>>26310148

Why don't you build some self-esteem so you can stop harming the probably very kind (if not incredibly broken) people in your life?

I don't understand why people tolerate narcissists.
>>
>>26269823
schizophrenia
I'd love to trip balls naturally
>>
>>26310228
I'm borderline m8, one second someone could be a saint and the next a demon.

I have no self esteem because the people around me tore every shred of it to pieces while I was growing up, and now they're surprised when I hate them for doing it to me. I should be glad that they still acknowledge me though, I probably am as terrible as they say I am because a caring parent wouldn't say things that were hurtful unless they were true. Which means I'm a terrible human being but it's their fault etc.

bpd s really hard to just get over. not to mention my mum keeps apologizing for giving birth to me because she feels guilty over bringing me into this world only for me to be in pain constantly

so for me I tolerate narcissists because they're the only people in my life who put up with my emotional bullshit
>>
>>26270095
Like your original contrarian belief system.
>>
>>26310381

>I tolerate narcissists because they're the only people in my life who put up with my emotional bullshit

There are many more compatible personality disorders for you to choose from that will be less harmful than narcissists. You can't be fulfilled with a narcissist. They don't offer anything.
>>
I've been clinically diagnosed with schizoid pd, borderline pd, narcissistic pd, and bipolar disorder. I'm also a turbo-manlet.

Everyone I know (including my own family) hates me. lel
>>
>>26270381
Fuck you you fucking ignorant piece of shit
>>
>>26270514
Tell me more about how taking cough syrup made you an enlightened human-being.
>>
>>26308936

>narcissists
>not the most unstable vitriolic people on earth
>>
>>26310454

How were you clinically diagnosed with npd? Did they say "your a selfish cunt m8"
>>
>>26310542
I was forced to go to a court mandated psychiatrist as part of a plea deal for setting some slut's car on fire when I was 19.
>>
>>26310454
You should look into cbt
>>
>>26310582

Why did you set her car on fire?
>>
>>26310779
Because I found out she was making fun of my height behind my back, so I decided to teach her a lesson.
>>
>>26310824

How tall are you to be that insecure about height?
>>
>>26310933
5'4, I'm sure the various personality disorders I have didn't help either.
>>
>>26289200
It's tickling to come back to a response like this. Surprised this thread lasted so long.
>>
File: Untitled.png (2MB, 1917x1079px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2MB, 1917x1079px
>>26269823
Being a lolicon

[Wukichukichukichuki]
>>
>>26270209
Holy shit, I have the exact same hallucinations as you! Great pick there
>>
File: hol up.jpg (23KB, 317x315px) Image search: [Google]
hol up.jpg
23KB, 317x315px
>>26270209
HOL UP
But no seriously, that sucks like alot. Hang in there robot
>>
>that one time I had a mental breakdown and thought I was the reincarnation of Ishmael
>>
I've got ADD even though it's far from the worst, literally no one understands the issue really and some people have the nerve of telling me it's "Made up" to my face.
>>
File: shadow-man.jpg (14KB, 575x339px) Image search: [Google]
shadow-man.jpg
14KB, 575x339px
>>26270209
>>26311340
I too have seen the shadow people. One that looked exactly like this pic was coming out of my closet, lunging forward to grab me. I swore at the top of my lungs, "Fuck you, you motherfucker!" and switched on the lights, and he was gone. Then my roommates came in to investigate why I was yelling at 4 in the morning. I saw a few shadow people after that, but never caught more than a glimpse of them. I guess I scared them all away.

Be direct and upfront with the shadow people and they will leave you alone. They are just harmless trans-dimensional observers, from what I've read. They're watching our habits and learning our culture, and they're taking that knowledge back to their dimension. Schizophrenics and insomniacs are more sensitive to this extra dimension, which is why they're the only ones able to see them.

You have nothing to be worried about with these guys, they mean you no harm. Show them that you're not afraid to come at them and they'll leave you be.
>>
Schizoids are the only ones who can ever be true robots.
>>
Friendly mentally ill bump!
>>
File: 1298420661635.gif (32KB, 163x162px) Image search: [Google]
1298420661635.gif
32KB, 163x162px
I haven't been to a psychiatrist in forever, but I can't even afford to do that, so whatever.

Legitimate Aspergers/Autism since age 11. Been in a special program for HFA (high functioning autistics) since 12. I've grouped with lots of... strange people during my middle school and high school years. I met by best high school friend in those HFA classes. I could never really feel comfortable around people, I was always paranoid they would make fun of me (for a variety of reasons). I was always a huge prude with my friend when we were around normal kids. He really didnt give a shit, and was open as fuck.

I always looked down on my fellow autistic classmates, even my senpais. I verbally abused them at times and even engaged in physical violence.

Now that I think about it, I really didn't like school that much.
>>
Im always late to these fucking threads. Fuck you guys desu senpaitachi
>>
>>26269823
Intellegince
>>
>>26269823
who's /schizophrenia/ here but thinks he's normal and disregard psychiatrists opinion?
>>
File: 1357041137872.jpg (67KB, 769x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1357041137872.jpg
67KB, 769x1024px
>>26305988
Kenny Hotz confirmed for objectively cool.
>>
>>26270632

this guy: >>26276799 is more like what OCD is like. I have to touch all the knobs on the stove at home to make sure it is turned off before leaving the house. I touch each knob four times, but if I think I didn't tough each one for an equal amount of time (say, half a second each) i need to touch them all again until I've touched each knob 16 times. Repeat with light switches, appliances, door locks etc.

It's funny because people always make jokes at work/in class about 'lol so OCD' when someone is particularly neat, but I'm not neat at all I just have a couple of weird paranoia things. Also, if I feel a shit isn't good enough, I need to go back to the same toilet and do a better shit the next day. I'm not joking. There is one toilet at my uni which I once went to seven days in a row because each time i shit there it was unsatisfactory in some way.
>>
>>26269823
I would say being trans. A lot of people seem to be following the fad.

Fucking sickos
Thread posts: 458
Thread images: 54

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.