[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /friendswithgirls/ here? Do you think you're friendzoned?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

File: 84731.jpg (40KB, 460x470px) Image search: [Google]
84731.jpg
40KB, 460x470px
Who /friendswithgirls/ here? Do you think you're friendzoned?
>>
>>26269567
Closest friend is a girl.

I want to marry her.

I don't think she's ever even considered that I'm interested in her.
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 430x527px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 430x527px
>>26269567
Friends with a few girls. Don't feel like I'm friendzoned, it's just like having guy friends

I cannot feel a romantic connection with anyone
>>
File: superthumb.jpg (32KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
superthumb.jpg
32KB, 300x250px
i want to be friendzoned desu senpai
i crave intimacy more than sex
>>
>>26269620
There is no intimacy in the friendzone. It's like a between area where you're not really friends just someone they keep around to tap for validation or to avoid being outwardly rude and telling you to fuck off.
>>
I'm friends with a girl. I'm not friendzoned nor a beta orbiter, if anything I'm getting more out of the relationship than she is.

Wouldn't want to date her though, she's a pretty awful girlfriend from what I can tell.
>>
>>26269615
Most alpha on this board he friend zones the girls
>>
File: 1413111249914.jpg (124KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1413111249914.jpg
124KB, 1920x1080px
I sincerely hope you all get cucked by Chad!
>>
>>26269567
>who here friends with boys?
Got to see him sleep today
Wanted nothing than to cuddle him really hard until he woke up
Wanted nothing more than kiss him good morning
Got to sleep on the floor and run at 8 am instead
I think I fist bump is just as good tho :(
I'm gay BTW if you didn't notice :(
>>
>>26269654
you're think of orbiters fa.m
friendzone is when she thinks of you like a brother
>>
>>26269567
>friends with girls
>sleep in the same bed
>they inevitably want to fuck me

god damnit
>>
>>26269827
Orbiter, friendzone it's the same shit. She keeps you around because you serve some function for her but if you ever truly need help that involves more than kind, inspirational words she will not be there for you
>>
Who /love laughing at orbiters/ here?
>>
I have a couple, but I don't feel frienzoned because I'm not into them. Honestly, once you're close enough with a roastie for her to tell you about her bullshit and history, any romantic feelings you might have had up to that point will shrivel and die unless you are the biggest cuck in history. One of them had two abortions, she wasn't even sure who's the father, she got some randoms to pay for them.
>>
>>26269856
Thisis boatally an unoriginal *horn sound* h3h3 production
>>
>>26269567
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p37_Ux1G_BI
There's no such thing as the friendzone, they just don't wanna fuck you
>>
>>26269567
i may or may not be
she says she thinks of me as a friend but she never initiates contact
she knows i'm gay so it's not friendzoning, though it might be that she considers everyone she doesn't hate a friend because she's normie as fuck.
>>
>>26270245
Next time I hear some women talking about how they friendzoned a guy, I'll be sure to correct them that it doesn't exist.
>>
File: 1383283919788.gif (2MB, 350x266px) Image search: [Google]
1383283919788.gif
2MB, 350x266px
>best friend is a girl
>most of my friends are girls
>mfw typing this I just realized besides my barber, I don't have any male friends irl
>>
>>26270364
Meaning they wanted to fuck her and she made it clear she wasn't interested
>>
Tfw I'd love to be friends with a girl because it would mean I actually have a friend and get to interact with a girl
>>
My best friend is a girl
I'm so deeply friendzoned that I'm not friendzoned anymore because I don't want to even go out with her anymore.

Still would like to fuck her though.
>>
Yeah my best friend is a lesbian who's in a LDR relationship and shes moving abroad to be with her in a few months. It fucking sucks.
>>
>>26269567
I have 3 pretty close girl friends. Close like they're comfortable talking about sex or 2/3 (one is pretty proper...) sleeping with me (not sex, although I was hooking up with one of them for a long time). Close like I don't mind being rude or getting in fights with them and I'll feel comfortable doing whatever in terms of hanging out.

I've got another one who's just the nicest girl but doesn't really talk to me (she lives in another city). I don't understand that one. We're seriously so close in person but she just ignores me. I've called her out before and will be doing so again the next time I get her on the phone.

They didn't friendzone me. I friendzoned them or both.

Having a close attractive girlfriend is perfect for meeting more girls. Just think about how many female friends she has and think about how much easier it'll be for her to be your wing-girl at the bar.

Think about that if you're getting close to a girl but there isn't relationship potential. You can either hook up with her for less than a year and then burn through the good will. Or if there's friendship potential you can be friends for 3-5 years or more and hopefully run into more girls that can meet the same fork in the road.
>>
>>26269567
I think to be a good friend to a girl, neither of you should want to fuck.
I'm in multiple friendzones but I just don't care anymore, I just want to die.
>>
>>26270627
k thx Chad
>>
>>26270434
No that would be rejection. Friendzoning (v) refers to a rejection in which a conciliatory offer of friendship is made by the rejecting party. It's a real phenomenon. To deny friendzoning exists is to deny reality.
>>
>>26270708
anytim ;-)
>>
>>26269567
Nah, girls make for terrible friends.
I'll be friendly with girls at school/work because I'm not a complete dick, but I can't say I'd want to be actual friends with a girl.
>>
>>26269567
i have a couple female friends im not even remotely attracted to
>>
>>26271739
Same

These bitches are too screwy to fuck.
>>
>>26269567
Best friend is a girl. I don't really like her all that much because she's such a normie but she's pleasant enough company during class and can help me with homework. Think she might have a thing for me since she's always texting me but I'm not into brown girls
>>
>>26269567
Most are my friends are girls, hooked up with half of them, but a few are like sisters to me

Like we try and wingman each other and they help me get with their friends

Life is easier with decent facial aesthetics
>>
For a while my best friend was a girl. Then I had to be stupid, I fell in love and lose my virginity to her. Then I discovered what an emotionally manipulative cunt she actually was. I've kept my guard up ever since.
>>
I have two girl friends and eat with them every Wednesday

I pass 3/4 of the time telling them that they are plebians because of the show they watch, which "are all shit"
>>
File: 79a.png (13KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
79a.png
13KB, 640x480px
>>26269567
I prefer girl friends over guy friends, honestly.
Sadly I have met very few girls who have the same interests as I do (game design/programming, computers, retro vidya, folk/indie/emo/trip-hop music), so I usually just have guy friends (alright, I usually don't have any friends).
Luckily the only two girls at my work are into some of those things, so its nice to hang out and talk about stuff when we work the same shifts.

I dunno why, I've always gotten along better with girls than guys. Never been in any serious relationship with a girl, though. Dunno what's up with that. I guess I just haven't really met a girl that I've fallen in love with yet.
>>
>>26269567
I haven't even talked to a girl in years.
>>
>>26269856
Why is it that I have to feel the feel of friendzone so hard.The bitch pours all of her crap on me,but when I ask her to say let me cuddle with her to disperse the feel of loneliness and worthlessness(and she has actually done this for me before,so it`s not considered something she won`t do) she usually refuses and tells me I`m"sorta creepy".
>>
>>26270627
Get out with your low quality bait you faggot.And stay out.If you ever consider coming back kill yourself.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.