[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can Autist Find Love?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1100.jpg (112KB, 620x372px) Image search: [Google]
1100.jpg
112KB, 620x372px
I made this thread before but got no replies. Is it possible for an autist to get into a relationship? Are their places I can go to that can help people like me? I have mild autism, and my only redeeming qualities are
>I'm in shape
>I can cook
>I have a stable job
>I'm 6 ft tall
>>
You were able to completely formulate this thread in a readable manner, you don't seem too retarded.
Sure, just be aware of what the stereotypes are and do not do them.
For example, do not play Minecraft, do not donate to women on twitch and do not have mood swings.

What are the things that you think are autistic about you that you want to change?
>>
>>26267713
I have a lot of trouble of looking people in the eye when I'm speaking to them, I went to autistic support classes in the past and they tried to get me to look others in the eye but it never seemed to work. I also speak in a complete monotone, I show zero expression on my face when speaking, I'm a neat freak. I also have no idea about social clues, and I can never tell if someone likes me or not.

Also the last time I asked a woman out was 2 months ago
>walked right up to a co-worker
>interrupt her conversation with another co-worker
>asked if the has a boyfriend
>she immediately lies and says she does
>I know she's lying because I facebook stalked her for months and know she hasn't had a boyfriend since February, 2015
>Confront her about lying in a emotionless monotone while looking at the ground
>everything goes quite
>she says she doesn't want to date me because she doesn't date co-workers
>I just say "oh" and do a 180 and walk off
>one month later she goes out with a co-worker
I always do cringey shit like this with out thinking and then I come to regret it later.
>>
>>26267780

Have you considered finding an Autistic GF?

There is probably autisticpeoplemeet.com, and, if not, you could make it and make some money.
>>
File: critic.jpg (22KB, 300x279px) Image search: [Google]
critic.jpg
22KB, 300x279px
Have you considered a Japanese girlfriend?
>>
>>26267780
wew lad
Here's my question though, since I'm not familiar with the autism that well.
If for example I were to teach you how to behave, would you actually remember and better yourself, of does the info not stick?
Because it seems like you're very well aware of the mistake you're making yet you do it anyways
>>
>>26267911
No because it's completely natural for you. For a person with autism they're actively thinking about it which makes it a lot more easier to Fuck up.
>>
>>26267808
>>26267690

Make this website, become rich, and get a normie GF who worships money.

Fucking genuis!
>>
>>26267946
Just don't be autistic though.
Google what autists do, do not do that.
>>
File: 1224505465642.jpg (38KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1224505465642.jpg
38KB, 500x333px
>>26267780
>I know she's lying because I facebook stalked her for months
>>
>>26267808
Autistic girls usually date normal guys, when I was in the autistic support classes the girl guy ratio was like 1:6 and they all dated normal guys from normal classes. (remember one autistic girl with huge tits and she laughed at everything)
>autisticpeoplemeet.com
I'm pretty sure if I made that people would not take it seriously and just use it for trolling
>>26267833
I don't assume japanese women are like the women in my anime/manga
>>26267911
In my AS classes they mostly taught us to get jobs and be independent instead how to socialize and make friends. But yeah I always am aware of my social retardation, I remember when I was younger I watched a lot of movies and try to pretend to be the coolest character in those films, I guest you can assume grade school was rough for me...
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.