[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts robots? http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art icle-34

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1448312499137.jpg (55KB, 640x359px) Image search: [Google]
1448312499137.jpg
55KB, 640x359px
Thoughts robots?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3432531/Pictured-pick-artist-center-international-pro-rape-storm-t-shirt-shorts-door-mother-s-home-lives-basement.html

Pic unrelated
>>
While I can't stand the witchhunt culture towards rape being pushed by feminists, its pretty stupid for this guy to be outright advocating it
>>
>>26267579

That's one hell of a url OP
>>
>>26267579

It says at the top of RooshV's article that it's a satirical thought experiment with a conclusion that is not meant to be taken literally. Journalism doesn't mesh well with primarily internet-based phenomena, becaue they somehow lose the ability to read what they're reporting on. Of course, it's possible the statement wasn't there at the time of the initial reporting.

Though it's odd now the normies fly into a great rage over this and ignore the police and media cover-ups of rapes and sexual assaults by migrant gangs and such. I guess it's something to do with narrative agendas and the like.
>>
>>26267579
desu though it doesn't take a genius to pick holes in this, i quite enjoy that the article itself says this:
> has even encouraged males to record consensual sex with a hidden camera to ensure they are not 'falsely accused of rape'.
>>
Well it's silly to say rape should be legal but why is everyone so angry? Just tell him he's wrong and then move on.
>>
>>26267579
>>26267722
I'm confused, is the entire thing satire/social experiments? This http://www.rooshv.com/10-reasons-why-heterosexual-men-should-leave-america reads like concentrated /pol/.
>>
>>26268230

As far as I'm aware, only the article on legalising rape was satire, everything else is serious unless deliberately stated to be otherwise.
>>
>>26268292

>protect their safety as much as tgeir iPhone.

TOPPEST KEK OF ALL
>>
>>26268292
K, from the article before the guy seems like a cunt, even taking the rape stuff as satire.
Points 5 and 6 almost directly contradict each other
>>
>>26268230

Roosh is actually 100% serious. This isn't alpha/beta or normie/chad stuff. He's a pickup artist and that scene is way, way, way older than /r9k/. Maybe he throws out some satire here and there but his overall ideas are very real.
>>
>>26268428
>pickup artist
What's the end game for them anyway? Just to get a heap of pussy? Surely they actually never connect with women in an emotional way at all considering they act like women are livestock or something. I can't imagine any girl you'd want to be around would stick with them for any decent period of time, because their mentality would ultimately come through.
>>
>>26268490

There are plenty of women out there dumb enough to fall for the primal instincts PUA caters to. They don't care about slaying 100% of the pussy, just any pussy they can possibly coerce.

Believe it or not, /r9k/ went through a PUA phase not too long ago.
>>
>>26268490

PUA is inherently against forming relationships. It all hinges around the idea that men are not inherently monogamous and how women are in fact degenerate beasts meant for breeding (except a true PUA would never actually breed with one). It's basically sexual hedonism.
>>
>>26268518
>>26268543
So it's just getting laid and nothing else? Looking good, wearing something moderately nice/expensive looking and having a good bullshit story (oh I'm on break from my law firm/doctoring/etc) would suffice to pick up girls at clubs, the fuck is this lifestyle and other bullshit preaching.
>>
>>26267579
>King of Masculinity
>>
>>26267579
kek is that Thor battling the Midgard Serpent Jormungandr during Ragnarok?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.