[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>neet Okay lmao

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (144KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144KB, 720x1280px
>neet

Okay lmao
>>
>Be a man
>No benefits, you must contribute to society or have some sort of horrible defect that renders you unable to work
>Jump through hoops trying to prove to several skeptics that you are a miserable product of a broken family/society/household and it's better to just let you live in a hole with the bare minimum.
>Success, you now get a pittance of money to live.

>Be a woman
>Benefits out the ass, society bends over backwards to make sure you're comfortable
>Pick which one is easiest from the list you qualify for
>Pick out a random guy to fuck, take down his info
>No surprise, you're pregnant.
>Collect state benefits and some of his money to pay for your neet lifestyle.

Even the NEETs of this board are wageslaves compared to the average woman who has no disabilities nor any drawbacks to her life.

Women are just plain better at everything than you guys.
>>
>>26267501
MOLE

MOLE

MOLE

MOLE
>>
File: 435643578789.png (389KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
435643578789.png
389KB, 900x900px
>>26267501
ROASTIE STOLE OUR MEME REEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>26267622
im so glad i removed mine

there's a pink scar there now but i don't talk to anybody i did when i was a kid, so nobody knows what it's from or asks about it
>>
>>26267501
>this is what the average "fembot" looks like

Original comment.
>>
>>26267622
they're called beauty spots actually
>>
>>26267501
donna crump most successful facebook troll ever
>>
>Donna
>Crump
>Don
>rump
>Donald Trump
>>
How did someone impregnate that... thing...
>>
lmao, she is the epitome of female privilege
>>
>>26267631
Or maybe you're the normie peepee fag
>>
>>26267501

>someone fucked that thing

I pity the baby, if it's a male his life is gonna be a living hell.
>>
>>26267704
big tits... I'd wreck her
>>
>>26267777
checked quads for big titties
>>
>>26267788
All hail tits!
>>
>>26267635
I'm pretty sure it's a piercing
>>
File: 1453897142202.jpg (25KB, 296x296px) Image search: [Google]
1453897142202.jpg
25KB, 296x296px
>Somebody fucked that
THIRSTY ASS NIGGA.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.