[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ugly girls with shit personality hit on me >average girls

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: War-on-Women-SC[1].jpg (93KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
War-on-Women-SC[1].jpg
93KB, 500x375px
>ugly girls with shit personality hit on me
>average girls with shit personality hit on me
>hot girls with shit personality hit on me

>ask ugly girl who likes the same books as I do and has pretty much the same hobbies as me out
>No anon! you're too good looking for me
>ask out an average looking girl who was laughing her ass off at my jokes at a friends party
>mutual friend tells me she tough I was gonna rape her cause I sent her 2 emoticons in a row
>ask out a good looking friend with whom is pretty much my soulmate, to the point we sometimes seem to read each others mind
>lol anon you know I like you but not like that tehehe!!!

What the hell is going on?
I have no trouble getting girls but it seems to be a requisite that we have nothing in common, I thought relationships were about finding people you share interests/hobbies/views with yet Ive had no problem banging cheerleading team sluts or beer bong enthusiasts but good forbid I try to go after the girl that enjoys the same type of obscure literature as me or the one that actually laughs at my jokes.
>>
Start banging the girls that like you and the other ones will come on their own.
>>
>>26267055

Im 25, this has been going on since I was 16...
>>
>>26267039

You're playing the game in reverse.

Stop making friends with women you want to date. Date random women and see if you can find something to like in them. This will also make things more casual, because you're never actually invested in the relationship until you have a reason to be.

Also, the average-looking girl is a freak, since most girls communicate with a series of "emoji" (this is the new term for them) all the time. She must go through life thinking all of her friends are lusting for her girlcock.
>>
File: the-trenches[1].jpg (195KB, 964x682px) Image search: [Google]
the-trenches[1].jpg
195KB, 964x682px
>>26267039
>stop the war on women
>>
>>26267096

>Also, the average-looking girl is a freak, since most girls communicate with a series of "emoji" (this is the new term for them) all the time. She must go through life thinking all of her friends are lusting for her girlcock.

Never thought of it that way but I remember an anon posting about pretending to be a girl on a dating site and getting something like 500 messages in just a day.

Women are really tying their own noose when it comes to their technology addiction or maybe humanity as a whole is...
>>
>>26267131

wew lad
a
d
>>
>>26267131
>war started by men
Nice example, shitlord.
>>
>mutual friend tells me she tough I was gonna rape her cause I sent her 2 emoticons in a row
I can see why she'd think that. :^)

:^)
>>
>25
>has "no problem" fucking whores since he was 16
what are you doing here exactly you filth normalscum?
>>
>>26267131
Didn't that happen 70 years ago?
>>
File: image.jpg (79KB, 492x587px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 492x587px
Nice blog post opie
>>
Thing is to have a good relationship you don't have to have a lot in common. It's more fun if you don't because there is more mystery, you can learn things from each other and it can make you seem more interesting. If you seem to be comfortable around them and they're attractive enough just go with it, you don't actually know this person until youve talked a long while you probably have more in common than you think. Not everyone's that unique in their experiences.
>>
>>26267039
>she tough I was gonna rape her cause I sent her 2 emoticons in a row

I hate women so goddamn much...
>>
File: But consider this....jpg (43KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
But consider this....jpg
43KB, 300x300px
>>26267091
Have you thought, that maybe, perhaps it is a slight possibility that none of these girls are actually fucking attracted to you? Just a little thought.
>>
>>26269336
But I'm really attractive and have a wicked sense of humor. There's no way it could be that. My one Normie friend who is really ugly even has a girlfriend.
>>
>>26269352
>But I'm really attractive
>Have a wicked sense of humor
10/10 sure made me laugh, anon. No dispute on your humor.
>>
>>26269371
If you knew me then you wouldn't understand why these fucking Stacie's laugh and laugh.
>>
>>26269352
We'll see about that. Let's see that ugly mug of yours.
>>
Opposites attract, anon.
>>
Get the fuck off this board. Like seriously?
>>
This is a shit thread.
>>
File: 1452077002323.png (639KB, 1082x983px) Image search: [Google]
1452077002323.png
639KB, 1082x983px
>>26267039
Stop war on civilization stupid feminist cunt.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.