[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If your friend was cheating on his girlfriend and you knew about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 10

File: whatsthedealwith.jpg (15KB, 400x343px) Image search: [Google]
whatsthedealwith.jpg
15KB, 400x343px
If your friend was cheating on his girlfriend and you knew about it would you tell his girlfriend? Why or why not?
>>
File: badlydrawn_pepe.jpg (66KB, 774x672px) Image search: [Google]
badlydrawn_pepe.jpg
66KB, 774x672px
Yes I would, anonymously.
>>
No. Only faggots and white knights would do that. Men gotta stick together. You cover for each other.
>>
Depends what my relationship with his girlfriend was like.

Probably not because I don't give a shit what other people do, its none of my business
>>
No.
Mind your own business.
>>
>>26266178
>>26266179
But would you really be friends with someone who cheats on people?
>>
>>26266169
>>26266179
bros before hoes evidently means nothing anymore
>>
>>26266178
>No. Only faggots and white knights would do that. Men gotta stick together. You cover for each other.
this tbqh
>>
It's his fucking girlfriend, what do I care
>>
Fuck no. Just a roastie whore getting a taste of her own medicine.
>>
>>26266189
Yeah. It's no big deal, when I go out with guys(some of which are married) I wouldn't tell their wives that they were hitting on some bitch. Even if they succeeded, it's none of my damn bussiness.

If women can easily be unfaithful with a Chad, why should men not be allowed the same?
>>
>>26266194
>>26266191
If it was me, and I am a female, and it was my female friend, I would tell her boyfriend immediately. I would not want to be friends with the kind of girl who cheats on her boyfriend. Women like that are gross and untrustworthy.

Why would a man who cheats be any different? Why would you want a man like that as a friend?
>>
>>26266189
I'm not his girlfriend so like I said, I don't give a shit what people do. The only pre-requisite for being my friend is whether or not I enjoy your company
>>
>>26266204
>>26266216
But what makes you think he wouldn't ever lie to you then, too?
>>
>>26266228
So what if he lies to me? What can he lie about? Seriously, the friends I have, there aren't many ways they can affect my life with lies. So I don't care.

If anything I'm happy for them. Women cheat with Chad, so why should I not be happy when some men can cheat with Stacy?
>>
>friend
lol
>friend with a girlfriend
Even more unlikely.

I'm pretty sure dating is something you do to decide if you want to mate with someone, so if he is just messing around not trying to mate, I will let her know so she can seek a man that intends to view her as a real candidate.
>>
>>26266228
Why would I give a shit? People lie to each other all the time. Best friends consistently bullshit each other, sometimes without even knowing it. I'm not trusting him with my banking information or asking him to help me hide a dead body, so why should I give a shit?
>>
>>26266212
this is why men and women are inherently different

i don't want to be friends with a cheater, but i wouldn't ruin his whole setup just because hes doing something wrong. ive had friends like this and i never said shit, and hopefully other men would do the same for me if i ever got myself into that mess (which i won't, but just saying).

all these guys saying they don't give a shit what someone else does and its not them... i don't agree with them either really, but bottom line... bros before hoes is the real deal. you can say thats fucked up, but lots of things are more fucked up than brotherhood between men so pls dont start on that.

and again, for the record, i don't have close friends who are cheaters. but thats because more often those people are somewhat sociopathic, and i don't want to associate myself with that in any form.
>>
>>26266253
>So what if he lies to me? What can he lie about?
What if you get a girlfriend and he sleeps with her and lies with you about it?

Being friends with people who treat other people like shit and thinking they won't do the same to you is delusional

>>26266258
Bros before hos is stupid because if a guy would treat his girlfriend like shit, he is going to do the same to his male friends. This is reality, not TVs or movies. People who lie and cheat do it to anyone despite their gender.
>>
>>26266212
If your friend stole something, would you rat her out to the police?

If they plagiarized an assignment, would you report her to the professor?

If she called in sick to work but you knew it was because she was out partying, would you tell her boss?
>>
File: 1334628464173.jpg (17KB, 350x277px) Image search: [Google]
1334628464173.jpg
17KB, 350x277px
I pose another question to you then.

If your girlfriend was cheating on you, would you want her friend to tell you?
>>
File: 1454439039165.png (191KB, 576x427px) Image search: [Google]
1454439039165.png
191KB, 576x427px
>>26266281
>Bros before hos is stupid because if a guy would treat his girlfriend like shit, he is going to do the same to his male friends. This is reality, not TVs or movies. People who lie and cheat do it to anyone despite their gender.
yeah which is why i said i don't have close friends who cheat and try and avoid people like that.

but i do know people who do who are more acquaintances than friends, and i wouldn't blow that shit up in their face.
>>
>>26266281
>Bros before hos is stupid because if a guy would treat his girlfriend like shit, he is going to do the same to his male friends

Because all relationship dynamics are exactly the same across all people of all relations, right?
>>
>>26266281
>What if you get a girlfriend and he sleeps with her and lies with you about it?
Well I'm not a Chad. I'm not tall or good looking so that's out of the picture. But let's say I got one, okay? If she cheated with my lying friend. Then chances are she would cheat with anyone better than me. I mean if you're not top 5% of males, you should expect to be cheated on.

>Being friends with people who treat other people like shit and thinking they won't do the same to you is delusional
You're delusional. You think just because someone doesn't publically and obviously treat people like shit means that he doesn't treat people like shit at all. But most people treat someone like shit(usually someone lower on the social hierarchy). It doesn't matter, they're all cunts. But the cheating friend? At least he's a honest cunt.
>>
>>26266319
So you would blame her and not your friend at all? It would be entirely your girlfriend's fault?

What about this? >>26266308
>>
>>26266163
Naw.
Mates are mates, if you don't want him to be your mate sure, but why would you do that lad?
>>
>>26266281
>What if you get a girlfriend and he sleeps with her and lies with you about it?
thats a different scenario. ideally you aren't all stabbing each other in the back.

>>26266329
it would be your girlfriends fault, but he would also be at fault for betraying you.

if i saw my friends girlfriend cheating on him, i would tell him. if i saw my friends girlfriend cheating on him with a different friend, i would still tell him. honor among thieves, but if you stab someone in the back all bets are off.

>>26266308
i would want her to, yes. i doubt she would though.
>>
nop. because fuck dat bich.
>>
>>26266163

No, not even if I wasn't his friend.

I actually had a friend-of-friends who cheated on his girl all the time, the same girl who aborted a child he didn't want.

I felt sorry for her stupid ass, but never thought of telling her about it. That's their problem, not mine.

Only way I would is if I had interest in the girl myself.
>>
>>26266329
>So you would blame her and not your friend at all? It would be entirely your girlfriend's fault?
Well she cheated. Not him. Why should I blame him. Let's be real, most beta providing bluepilled faggots wouldn't even believe their friends without a proof. They all think their women really love them, silly normans.

>If your girlfriend was cheating on you, would you want her friend to tell you?
No. It's a simple fact that unless you're a top Chad, you are going to get cheated on at some point in your life. It's just a fact of life. If you go for women without being at least 6'3", with 8" dick and earning six figures there isn't a chance for you not to get cheated on. So by being with her I would have to either accept this or never get a girlfriend at all.
>>
>>26266308
I'd want to know about it but I would not have any expectations for any of her friends to tell me. They aren't obligated to tell me shit.
>>
>>26266369
See that is why I would tell on my friend if she cheated on her boyfriend. I would want my boyfriend's friend to tell me if he was cheating on me. I'm only doing what I expect from other people, otherwise I'd be a hypocrite. I'd only want people to be righteous if it benefits me if I didn't.

If you want people to do the right thing onto you, you have to do the right thing onto other people, too.
>>
>>26266392
I'm still waiting for your reply to
>>26266298
>>
>>26266405
>>26266298
Yes I would. I wouldn't want a friend who did all those things.
>>
>>26266392
again, this all doesn't apply to me. my friends don't cheat on their girlfriends. when we were dating, i trusted my ex. hell i would still trust her if i needed her to do something for me or whatever. shes trustworthy.

but still. if i saw a dude i knew at a bar or some shit, and he was making out with a girl and i knew damn well he had a girlfriend back home or whatever, i wouldn't say anything.

if i knew the girl whose boyfriend was cheating on, i would feel bad for her, if i liked her i would feel really bad. but i wouldn't tell her. that just aint how you do it.

sorry if this is like all something that happened to you or whatever.
>>
>>26266426
thats fucked.

if you're for real, what a life

if it doesn't hurt you you just don't betray people like that.
>>
>>26266426
Just curious, do you have any friends?

And as a follow up question, if you do, describe your relationship with them (what you do together, what you talk about, how often you see each other, where you met them, and so forth)
>>
>>26266456
It doesn't matter to me to betray people I wouldn't want to be friends with in the first place. I'm not jeopardizing our friendship because there is no friendship I want from them.
>>
>>26266470
I only have one friend, just my boyfriend. I met him on 4chan and we live together. We talk about all sorts of things, we hang out and play video games and go out and do stuff together with his friends and I.
>>
>>26266471
well this is why you can't understand my position on this whole matter then...
>>
File: umbridge.jpg (369KB, 864x1153px) Image search: [Google]
umbridge.jpg
369KB, 864x1153px
>>26266471
>>26266479

Go on, tell us more.
>>
>>26266479
So you're either gay or your opinion is irrelevant.
>>
Depends on the situation.

I would not cover for him but I would not go out of my way to tell her ether.

Basically I would not lie but I would not tell unless directly asked ether.
That is unless my friend asked me directly to keep it secret, and his girlfriend is not also a friend. In which case my loyalty trumps my honesty.

Really I don't care to get involved in that kind of drama or care about other peoples romantic relationships.

>>26266308
I would like her to, and it would be nice of her to, but I would not expect her to since her loyalty would logically stand with her friend.
I would not be mad at the friend for not telling me unless I asked her directly and she lied to my face about it. And even in that case I would not take it personally from the friend or blame her for the situation. I just don't like being blatantly lied to. My beef would be with my hypothetical cheating girlfriend.
>>
>>26266517
I don't know what else to tell you. You haven't asked anything else about it.

>>26266512
I've been shit on, cheated on, and betrayed by enough people that dealing with them in any way just isn't worth it to me anymore. There is no point trying to get involved at all with people like that.

>>26266530
I'm a girl.
>>
>>26266543
>I'm a girl.
Well that's kinda what I've said in my post. You can never understand. You bitches always cheat with Chad. How can you get mad when men do the same thing?
>>
>>26266566
I've never cheated on anyone ever, but I've been cheated on many times. And abused, bullied, shit on, etc. By men and women.

If someone would shit on someone they have a romantic relationship with, what makes you think they won't shit on someone they have a friendship with?
>>
File: Dolores_Umbridge.png (383KB, 399x598px) Image search: [Google]
Dolores_Umbridge.png
383KB, 399x598px
>>26266543
So what you're saying is you have absolutely no respect for anyone who has ever at any point done something you consider wrong.

Have you considered the reason you've been "shit on" by so many people is because you're an intolerable sociopath who people don't want to associate with?
>>
>>26266582
It is the other way around. I don't trust anyone because I've been shit on so many times. Before that I would have been friends and been close with anyone who was nice to me, which is why I've been shit on so many times.
>>
>>26266163
Yes, i did so already.
Then i stopped being friends with him. Fidelity is important
>>
>>26266581
>what makes you think they won't shit on someone they have a friendship with?
Well that's the difference. Many people think of friendship as some close relationship. Me? I always keep my distance from people(been told I'm like a porcupine). People can't hurt me in any major way. I honestly don't even consider any of the people I hang out with to be my friends, I've told them this openly and they still hang out with me. You should not let people close to you, if you're like this. It's only your mistake.
>>
i didnt tell her
they got married
he divorced her

my friend is a lawyer but a manchild
still my friend though
>>
jesus christs

snitches get stiches
>>
File: 1454169920616.png (35KB, 680x497px) Image search: [Google]
1454169920616.png
35KB, 680x497px
>>26266582
>Have you considered the reason you've been "shit on" by so many people is because you're an intolerable sociopath who people don't want to associate with?
this
>>
>>26266644
Exactly, and I don't. The only person I let close to me is my boyfriend and that's because he showed me he was trustworthy and still does.
>>
File: 1453931512460-1.jpg (28KB, 253x255px) Image search: [Google]
1453931512460-1.jpg
28KB, 253x255px
No.
I'm his friend, I would help him, to hell with the bitch. I help my brother cheat on his girlfriend sometimes.
>>
>>26266615
Right, and I'm sure you had no hand in being "shit on".

Let me ask you this, have you ever done anything you would consider wrong?
>>
>>26266665
Then I don't get why are you so upset if your friend cheats. It's not your bussiness and if he lies to you, big fucking deal. Nothing happens since you kept your distance.
>>
>>26266687
I have, but I can't disassociate from myself. I used to want to kill myself and I used to cut myself because of it, but my boyfriend told me I need to stop and I got therapy for it. I don't want to distress and I want to be a good girlfriend to him so I just don't think about it anymore. But it was things like I would blame myself for my ex abusing me and things like that, I've never stolen anything, cheated on anyone, cheated on a test or anything like that. Nothing I would stop being friends with someone over.

I had no hand in my ex boyfriend abusing me for 5 years, or being cheated on by multiple men, or girls beating me up in school. What "hand" could I have possibly played in those situations?
>>
>>26266744
Basically you're just insane and your opinion doesn't matter
>>
>>26266789
Yeah but I'm insane because of what other people did to me. I wasn't born this way. I used to be a normal, trusting person.
>>
>>26266806
Nurture only applies to what nature endows.

And it doesn't matter why you're nuts. You are. So that's the end of that.
>>
naw
however, who knows how the situation would really be...

but for now no
>>
>>26266163

Yes but only if you have a shot with her.

>im a robot too, im just roleplaying chad here
>>
>>26266830
It matters very much why people are nuts. I would be friends with someone who is insane like me if they were made that way by other people and it wasn't something they were born with.
>>
No.

My best friend cheats on girls all the time but he's been one of the greatest friends I could ask for to me personally. I don't care what he does with his bitches, he treats them like shit from the beginning and they stick with him.

Their fault.
>>
File: Wieslaw-Walkuski-95.jpg (1018KB, 1050x750px) Image search: [Google]
Wieslaw-Walkuski-95.jpg
1018KB, 1050x750px
You guys are disgusting.
If I realized my friend cheats on, I would try to talk to her or stop her- if it didnt work, I would tell her bf.
Loyalty turns into ghetto covering up, if there is no morality involved.

Moreover, if I realized my boyfriend knew his friend is cheating and didn't tell his gf, I would break up on spot.
He clearly does not see cheating as a big of a deal, his morals are in gutter and chances are- he is already cheating, with his friends covering him up.
>>
>>26266854

No you were always crazy, you just blame it on other people because you're crazy.
>>
>>26266873
Nope, the only thing close I have is autism, which is why I was so trustworthy of people. But I was never crazy before people shit on me.
>>
File: 1368472681656.jpg (28KB, 500x389px) Image search: [Google]
1368472681656.jpg
28KB, 500x389px
>best friend of a decade cheats on his girls all the time
>lol idgaf he's a good friend
>he gets a new girlfriend. she's pretty qt
>he tells me I would never have a chance with a girl like her
wtf mate?
>tell her that he's gonna cheat on her
>she gives him loads of shit and they break up
>>
Yes and have done already. A close friend from HS. I we went to separate colleges but ended up in the same city after. He moved there with his gf. She was sweet and we all got along. About 3 years later they are engaged and shortly after I found out he was cheating by pure coincidence. Was dropping aunty off at a motel nearby and saw him going in with a random chick.

Waited till my aunty was settled and I msged him asking if he wanted to grab a drink and what he was up to. He said he was just at home but real tired. Alright.

Went to the door cos it was too weird, they were not fucking quietly. I recorded the sound and then knocked on the door. He just had a huge look of shame on his face when he saw me.

Cont.
>>
>>26266861
So by that logic if you got cheated on it would be your own fault too, yes?
>>
>>26266870
>if I realized my boyfriend knew his friend is cheating and didn't tell his gf, I would break up on spot.
[because]
>He clearly does not see cheating as a big of a deal, his morals are in gutter and chances are- he is already cheating, with his friends covering him up.

Or he values loyalty to his friends more then absolute honesty.

You value honey but do not value loyalty.
Just because someone had diffrent value judgements does not mean they are by default monsters. Your rush to see the worst in people is often correct. It is better to understand the situation and motivations of others before judging their character.
>>
>>26266956
If I was moronic enough to stay with a cunt that mistreats me, yep.
>>
>>26266966
What the fuck did auto correct do to my post.

Fuck it, I am going to bed.
>>
>>26266922
Cont.

He was clearly rattled, he told her to leave and said give him 5 mins to change and we will talk.

He was a close friend so I gave him the benefit of the doubt and waited. We talked. Turned out this wasn't the first girl and he has being cheating for over a year. Because he was not happy with sex at home. I asked him why he was going to still marry this girl because if the timelines added up he was cheating before he even proposed. He said he was just scared to be alone.

At this point my respect for him dropped below 0. Truly pathetic to get married for safety. He isn't unattractive he could have done fine single.

Anyway, told his gf. Inb4 you think it's cos I secretly crushed on her. No. She was sweet but honestly not easy on the eyes at all, chubby borderline obese with short dyke style hair.

Turns out he gave her an STD even though they only have sex like twice a month. She told me this when I told her saying she fucking knew it and was heaps suspect but cos of her job she didn't have the time to really investigate.

Anyway, discovered close friend was a pathetic coward, literally scum exposing his girl to STDs and almost wasting her life and money, because she was gonna put in larger share of cash for them to get a house.

No regrets fuck that guy. Beta bitch.
>>
>>26266983
I don't think you understand how abuse works at all. How do you know your friend doesn't manipulate them and lie to them? If someone stays with someone who is abusive, it must just be their own fault then, right?

If you are with a girl who abuses you, by very definition of abuse, manipulates you and fucks with you to the point that your brain is fucked and you can't leave her, it must just be your own fault then, yes?

It is never anyone's fault for getting shit on or cheated on, that is bullshit. It's not so black and white.
>>
It depends on how much I care about his girlfriend. I probably wouldn't though because fuck getting involved in drama.
>>
>>26266999
>manipulate them
Fuck off. If a guy treats you like shit then LEAVE. There is no if ands or buts, fucking leave. Shut your fucking mouth, you're not a victim. You enjoy being treated like shit and pretend you don't. You deserve everything you get.
>>
Only if I thought there was a chance it'd get me laid with said girl.
>>
No.

a) not my bidnes
b) i probably wouldn't know the dynamics of the relationship well enough to make a decision that could fuck it up.
c) I'm no white knight beta faggot, because the only reason one would do that is ultimately pussy. Even if you convince yourself its because she's your friend and you want to help her its ultimately to gain favour.
>>
>>26267020
Maybe you should read this:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dr-craig-malkin/domestic-violence_b_2786921.html
>>
>>26266163
I'd tell him to either stop or come clean
I wouldn't dare try to break them up, I'd probably just end up distancing myself from him and not be his friend
>>
>>26266966
There is a point where for me idea of loyalty gets twisted and becomes nothing more than covering up.

Would you not give a fuck if your friend started stealing from poor elderly from his family?
Or started molesting little girls?

I mean where is the point when "loyalty" stops for people who act wrong and terrible?
>>
>>26267059
This is the proper response of the moral fag.

If you disapprove then talk to your friend directly about it, and if he continues then you stop being his friend.
You do not insert yourself into their relationship and tell on him unless you are also close friends with the girl too.
>>
If it's something as lame as being in a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship for a few months then I wouldn't care.

If it was either of them together for a few years with marriage or some shit and I'm close to either of them then I might say something to them.
>>
>>26266258
>this is why men and women are inherently different

I knew someone would say this. I'm female and don't agree with the woman you quoted at all. Not even sure if he/she is trolling or not. I've guilt tripped a friend before for spurning her bf at the worst, but I'd never, ever go and tell him about it. Who does that? A lot of the time they don't want to know, and you end up looking like a creep that can't mind their own business in the end.
>>
>>26267079
>Would you not give a fuck if your friend started stealing from poor elderly from his family?
I would have words with him and if he did not stop behaving in a "dishonorable" way then I would stop being his friend.
Once not his friend, if I was asked directly about his activities I would not cover for him, but I would not rat him out as it is not my place or responsibility to get involved in the business of others. I am not the police nor some knight of justness, it is not my job to get involved in that kind of drama
>Or started molesting little girls?
is this hypothetical friends gf a loli now?
I know you are trying to think of the worst thing possible at this point only you fail to realize where you are and why such a appeal to emotion would fall flat and out of place.
All joking aside my response would be the same unless I felt there was someone in immediate physical danger right then. Then I would be forced to physically defend them from my (ex)friend both legally and ethically.

>I mean where is the point when "loyalty" stops for people who act wrong and terrible?
When you confront the person and they still keep acting "wrong and terrible" then the bonds of friendship and loyalty are broken. The only other way loyalty stops is if the friend breaks it for you first, or otherwise betrays you. That also will render friendship and loyalty forfeit.

Loyalty is a big deal and the reason why you should chose your friends carefully. Not everyone is deserving of that kind of bond.
>>
>>26267079
Is this bitch trying to compare cheating to actual major crimes?

The way I see it unless there is a ring on it nothing is official anyway.
It sure as fuck not a fucking crime like grand larceny or being a sexual predator of children.

Only thing cheating hurts is your fucking feels. Get over yourself.
>>
I'd tell her anonymously, but only if I was absolutely sure he told multiple people, so that it wouldn't trace back to me. Gonna be honest, I would be too afraid of him retaliating against me to not do it anonymously.

I would cover for my friends for a lot of stuff, but cheating is not one of them. To me, it's one of the lowest of the lows. Absolute scum are the kinds of people that cheat.

I only have one friend that I can see being a cheater and I know for a fact that he would blab it all around town if he was dumb enough to tell me to begin with, so I'd rat his ass out in a heartbeat and he'd be none the wiser.

"Bros before hoes" is bullshit. I greatly value friendship, but what I value even more is not using people and treating them like shit. No matter the situation, I don't tolerate that kind of thing at all.
>>
>>26266255
>Best friends consistently bullshit each other, sometimes without even knowing it. I'm not trusting him with my banking information or asking him to help me hide a dead body, so why should I give a shit?

If you don't have "bring a shovel and hatchet if I call and ask for your mom's casserole recipe" plans made up with someone, they don't give a fuck about you.
>>
>>26267079
Don't even bother with them, anon, they're going to disagree with you regardless of what you say because you're female
>>
yes
I need somebody to be a morally righteous to be my friend. Yes, I would sell him out and then I wouldn't talk to him anymore.

I know it's cool to hate roasties, but everybody deserves to know if they're being cheated on.
Thread posts: 92
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.