[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do you think i should drop my standarts with women and just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 12312.jpg (40KB, 329x344px) Image search: [Google]
12312.jpg
40KB, 329x344px
do you think i should drop my standarts with women and just talk to some ugly
>>
>>26265784
No, I don't think so, but I've always been more of an all or nothing kind of guy. There's no point settling with a girl you don't find attractive at all.
>>
post your pic and I'll show you the highest you can realistically go
>>
Go for a fat chick with a cute face and get her to workout. Fat chick personality + good looking later on = better than a hot chick now as they're more likely to be in a worn out, and very used condition.
>>
men have no interest in pursuing women they aren't attracted to.

its not like women where women settle for a guy they aren't attracted to because women get pursued.

men have no reason to settle since they are doing the chasing.
>>
>>26265802
wish i had the balls to do it
>>
>>26265801
Have sex a few times so when you accidentally romantic comedy your way into a good-looking chick's pants you at least know how to fuck without blowing a load before you even smell her snatch.
>>
>he doesn't create his own flesh light out of ice
>>
>>26265821
Still a risk of her leaving once she's thin.
>>26265861
Let's what years of death grip and hentai have to say about that.
>>
im glad we finally understand each other.
>>
c-could I get source on that pic, op?
>>
You could, but always remember the fundamental truth.

THEY ALL WANT CHAD.
>>
>tfw all the people you know are too attractive for you
>>
>>26265851
Describe yourself
Orgin
>>
>>26266409
tokiko zaizen is gril, shizuru/daikoukaizidai is artist
>>
>>26266459
t-thanks

super original
>>
>>26266452
i sit at home all day play games and sit on 4chan, i dont have friends that arent/werent school releated , im overweight (could lose some pounds)
>>
>>26267912
i think he meant your physical appearance friend
>>
>>26265784
Your ugly is another guys acceptable.
>>
>>26267925
yeah so overweight (some pounds to much) generally like a shitskin from turkey but hair not curly and skin lighter, brown eyes, facial hair grows, bout 180cm height
>>
gues no replies mean im shit tier
>>
File: 1437083352470.jpg (10KB, 345x311px) Image search: [Google]
1437083352470.jpg
10KB, 345x311px
GIVE ME THE REST OF THAT FUCKING PICTURE.
>>
To deny your beliefs is to deny yourself enlightenment.
>>
File: 1454675880740.jpg (72KB, 900x837px) Image search: [Google]
1454675880740.jpg
72KB, 900x837px
>>26268207
here kid if someone asks post it for him too
>>
if you are also ugly, then yes.
if you are considered attractive, you just have some other flaw, then no.
cognitive dissonance sets in on these people and they start trying to convince themselves why they shouldn't have you, so to curb this, they start shit testing you and testing your loyalty.
eventually they just think you want to fuck them if you don't have enough romantic advances logged and chat hours logged.
>>
>>26269263
deeep
>>
>>26265784
definitely. your instinct is there to get the best genes, it doesn't care if you suffer a lifetime to try and get that.. fuck your instincts, especially if you don't get want kids, just get the pleasure of getting your dick wet. stay safe
>>
I found out today a girl at work has a crush on me. I'm thinking about lowering my standards to get what is easy. I don't know if I can lower my standards that much though.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.