[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you fuck your daughter if she wanted some daddy fuck?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8

File: 733.gif (988KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
733.gif
988KB, 640x360px
Would you fuck your daughter if she wanted some daddy fuck?
>>
no, and if i actually had a daughter, definitely no
>>
No. Definitely not. This "daddy" shit is discomfiting for me, and I say that as a lolicon.
>>
Disgusting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diMp241gAcw
>>
if it's a choice between her getting it from daddy or getting it from tyrone there's only one option
>>
>>26265724
Only if she's hot and actually asks me for it
>>
>>26265724
>tfw have Oni Chichi downloaded but haven't got around to watching it
>>
File: 1444363904855.jpg (23KB, 393x400px) Image search: [Google]
1444363904855.jpg
23KB, 393x400px
>>26266536
it's some good shit, but it also makes me question my own sanity
>>
>normies in the comment section
oh lawd

>people still want to vote for him after they see this?!
Seriously? All he's saying is that his daughter is hot which is objective
>>
>>26266577
Funnily enough I did watch Papa Love which is another father-daughter incest by PoRO. Maybe I just like vanilla shit more.
>>
>>26265724
Nope.

I'd giver her a nice hug and pat on the head then probably smack some sense into her. Force her to repress her whorish ways so she grows up to be a good girl.
>>
No you depraved mong
>>
No, she's too young. Even if she was old enough I still wouldn't though.
>>
>>26265724
You dummy, incest fetish isn't about wanting to fuck your mother/daughter. Its about watching someone else fuck their mother/daughter
>>
I would probably send her to a psychologist tbqh or just tell her to fuck off if she was over 18
>>
>>26267223
you should, it's fun
>>
No she'd need someone to support her not someone to fuck. Instead I'd smack some sense into her and then send her to therapy.
>>
File: 1437870060484.jpg (298KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
1437870060484.jpg
298KB, 1462x1462px
>>26265724
ITT Normalfags who couldn't form an opinion with any basis apart from 2 word responses

>ITS WRONG!
>>
>>26267877
Wrong
>>26267148

ddddd
>>
>>26265773
Too widespread it is within the reaches of contemporary 4chan.
>>
>>26265822
/thread

This is an original thought
>>
>>26267637
What? Are you retarded son?
>>
this fucking OVA man
>>
>>26268676
I wanked multiple times to oni chi chi. I never acutally noticed that they are related because the girls look so different from the dude. I thought it was just a guy using some drugs to bone some girls he picked up from school.
>>26266536
>>26266577
>>
Yeah.

It's quite a common fantasy for me actually.

I'd definitely fuck a beautiful girl then fuck our beautiful daughter together. Make her my new wife, even better than her old mother.

Fuck her young, tight oussy while she loves her daddy.

I think I'd make her a woman at about 13
>>
File: 1444521520265.jpg (54KB, 310x432px) Image search: [Google]
1444521520265.jpg
54KB, 310x432px
>>26265724
Nah, but I'd fuck her friends.
>>
I cannot even imagine myself having a daughter.
Or sex either.
>>
>>26268988
Dont worry. Everyone finds a girl.
>>
File: 1453474280107.gif (101KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
1453474280107.gif
101KB, 500x364px
>>26269019
Don't fuck with me, man.
>>
>>26269061
For every desperate guy there is a desperate girl. Just search for her.
Overall there are always more females than males on earth because males die more often. Dont forget that
>>
>>26268862
Saved and traced. We'll be keeping an eye on you.
>>
I wouldn't fuck her but I would let her dance naked for me
>>
File: BB Laugh.jpg (15KB, 230x207px) Image search: [Google]
BB Laugh.jpg
15KB, 230x207px
>daughter
>implying anyone would want to breed with me
Toppest of keks.
>>
>>26267877
This
>implying any real robot has a daughter
>>
>>26268670
Incest is a very popular fetish
Do you really think all those normies actually want to fuck their close relatives?
You really think they're all as mentally deficient as you?
No, you are the outlier, the freak, you literal motherfucker
>>
>>26269284
You have no idea what ur talking about man. Consider going to reddit.
>>
>>26265724
Honestly im terrified of having a daughter because of this exact statement.
>>
I think I'd tell them that, once they're older than 18 and if they're still genuinely interested, maybe I could consider it. Give them some years to form relationships with other people their age, and forget about incest as a passing interest.

Any younger is just manipulating them emotionally/mentally. They aren't capable of earnestly weighing the consequences, and I would be harming my own child's ability to know what non-sexual love is about.
>>
I think I would, a girl's first time should be with her father. Why risk her catching an STD or fucking a nigger. That way you can control her more and she'll grow up the way you want.
>>
>>26265724
No, what the fuck .I will raise her to be a good respectable women in our degenerate society. This is what i will do. I will teach her to dislike niggers from a very young age. I will be very strict with her, if she want to fuck a guy i will have to meet him and have a family dinner with him first. Then i will decide if he's good enough to disgrace my little girl or not. Don't worry though, i'm not that picky. If he's white, tidy, has manners (at least while i'm around), isn't completely retarded making stupid jokes out of nowhere, and isn't some weed head that doesn't do anything with his life, i would probably accept him. He doesn't have to particularly smart or have a good job neither. I would probably accept most of the robots here even if you work on walmart and drop your spaghetti all the time, because i know you are good people at least, most of you anyway.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.