[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

120 min and we lost FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK DOTO

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

120 min and we lost
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK DOTO
>>
>>26265719
Back in early Dota1, games were frequently 100+ minutes long because you could buy Aegis for gold.
>>
File: 1416335358282.gif (191KB, 300x347px) Image search: [Google]
1416335358282.gif
191KB, 300x347px
>>26265959
sounds like an absolute laugh mate.

Remember people, spam gg even more when its a long game, you need to make them regret every minute spent on that game.
>>
>>26266030
It was even worse because denies fully negated XP gain, so the games were much slower in general.
>>
i hate late game dota

everyone just does a shit ton of damage

is there even skill after say an hour?
>>
>>26266068
the skill is in not fucking it all up
>>
>>26266045
Shame I never got a group of people to play with, it can be a pretty fun game.
Enjoying all the time I saved though.
>>26266068
Depends how late game and what position your playing I would think.
>>
>>26266101
>>26266116
yeah yeah theres skill in farming and placement and yada yada yada but i just feel like late game a lot of heroes abilities become useless and its just a game of who can get their team to jump the other team more effectively, instead of like... your hero even mattering...
>>
>>26266219
The game is balanced more around the early game, which is good because thats what most games consist of.
>>
>>26265719
play hots, dota and lol are for autist neckbeards
>>
>>26266407
hots is for faggots, just like everything else by blizzard.
>>
>>26266421
HoTS is actually quite fun with friends. No where near the depth of DoTA but the focus on team fighting around objectives from the start makes it exciting.
>>
>>26266468
Are some of your friends blowing the rest of you while you play? Or are you the one under the table, thats why you find it so fun?
You faggot you
>>
>>26266421
you are an autistic neckbeard
>>
>>26266481
You should really watch your mouth when saying the F-word. It's incredibly offensive to certain groups of people, so I'll just assume you mean a bundle of sticks. :)
>>
>>26266487
Enjoy shoveling your shekels into a shitty company you dick sucking poof.
>>
hots is fun. only baddies will say that it's not fun.

huge skill ceiling.
>>
>>26266532
>spending money on HoTS
god damn you're stupid.
>>
>>26266549
I don't actually know anything about it, I stopped playing mobas a while ago.
fag
>>
>>26266532
you are only proving my point, you autistic neckbeard. btw hots is better than dota and lol, sorry it's a fact. I'm sorry you let a meme stop you from enjoying good games.
>>
>>26266560

hots isn't really a moba, its more of a custom map for starcraft.
>>
>>26266565
>playing games
Pretty sure we all know who the autist neckbeard is now senpai, you slipped up.
Try again next time.
>>
>>26266634
what's it like being autistic and a neckbeard?
>>
>>26265959
> games were frequently 100+ minutes long
what a huge bunch of crap
there was no penalty for abandoning a game so 9/10 games had had a leaver sometime soon and then when it seemed that one team was winning, in 90% of cases everybody would just disconnect by the 35 minute mark
>>
>>26266776
I was mostly talking about high-level games that had no leavers because they were competitive teams.
>>
league of legends is more fun and simpler with more sexy females and better skins
>>
> MOBAs

There's your problem you fuckin' retard.
>>
>>26266219
>I feel like a lot of heroes abilities become useless
there's a distinction between early game heroes and late game heroes for a reason
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.