[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw doctors won't prescribe you what you need so you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: 3g34g3rdrd.gif (14KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
3g34g3rdrd.gif
14KB, 633x758px
>tfw doctors won't prescribe you what you need so you go online and start buying the drugs you want yourself
>I'm the doctor now
>>
Maybe try looking up good doses of ketamine for whatever you're problem is, it helps with depression, I just saw an article on r/science.

I always keep Lsd around for my migraines.
>>
File: 1454535730612.jpg (53KB, 464x464px) Image search: [Google]
1454535730612.jpg
53KB, 464x464px
>being a drug addict
I'm sure nothing bad will happen to you, OP.
>>
File: harold.jpg (12KB, 257x159px) Image search: [Google]
harold.jpg
12KB, 257x159px
>>26265093

>I come into the surgery
>I have medical problems
>Doctor wants to give me some anti-biotics
>Give myself a lethal dose of morphine instead.
>>
File: surprised_trump.png (60KB, 183x155px) Image search: [Google]
surprised_trump.png
60KB, 183x155px
>>26265119
>take lsd whenever I sense the migraines coming
>progressively start taking more to ease the pain
>I'm going nuts but I still need it
>lsd just fucks my shit up and leaves me a mess
>>
Friendly reminder that if you play stupid games you will get stupid prizes.
>>
File: boy.gif (2MB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
boy.gif
2MB, 576x1024px
>>26265093
>I'm the doctor now
>>
>>26265538
This meme is a repetitive and forced piece of shit but it always makes me laugh, why?
>>
>>26265093
>Ask doctor for something to help the burning in my forearms and wrists from carpal tunnel.
>"Just take some ibuprofen lol"
>Demand a copy of my medical records, send medical records to pill farm in Florida
>Receive 90 Vicodin a month
>Realize I'm hopelessly addicted after a year, snorting them, nodding all day, refuse to sell or share like I did at first.
>Doctor actually knew what was best for me, just start taking ibuprofen every day like he said.

He's right you know...
>>
>>26266458
Pill farm? Please elaborate, bro.
>>
>>26265587
>>26265587
>lsd does not have physical side effects
> lsd dos not cause withdrawal effects
> lsd does not cause physical addiction
> lsd does not cause saturation nor resistance (higher doses needed to achieve the same level of climax as before)
> lsd in impossible to overdose on
It's literally the most harmless narcotic in the world. All related accidents and deaths involving lsd are from people doing crazy shit while tripping, not the drug itself harming the organism. There is one dubious case im history where a female patient MIGHT have had a lsd overdose but even that ONE case is mot fully proved or recorded. Are you even trying?
>>
how hard is it to get prescribed adderal?
>>
>>26266503
This was ~ 2004, I think they cracked down since then. But there were all kinds of online pharmacies back then. You'd mail them your med records, do a phone interview with the doctor, he'd default to the maximum legal Vicodin amount he could prescribe without argument or even comment. It was $90 a month for the pills and $200 something for a phone interview/update with the doc every three months. Believe it or not, I was 22 and just found it on google, there were forums full of people discussing where to go for pills. Not sure if they're still around, since I don't exactly wanna be thinking about Vicodin anymore. I imagine pain clinics are a close analog, though more expensive. Not sure why, but Florida was where most of these pharmacies were.
>>
>>26266518
I literally just asked my doctor for it without even giving him any symptoms, but maybe he trusted me more because my Dad's been going to him for years.
>>
>>26266620
Doing that is a great way to get "drug seeker" on your medical record. You're ridiculously lucky
>>
>>26266660
Where is satan now
>>26266666
>>
>>26265093
makes you wonder why real doctors exist when there's much more effective online docs and pretty much all drugs are more available and cheaper than ever
>>
>>26266701
prescription drugs are expensive af on the darknet though, like 5 times more expensive than hard drugs
>>
> Your dealer gets busted
> Now you have withdrawal symptoms
> Commit suicide.
>>
File: crying-child-320x229.jpg (50KB, 210x229px) Image search: [Google]
crying-child-320x229.jpg
50KB, 210x229px
>Have back surgery to remove part of a herniated disc
>Hospital gives me shots of Dilaudid on fucking demand
>Go home with a bottle of 40 Vicodin 325mg for norco
>1 every 4 hours for pain
>I cannot move any part of my body without being in excessive pain
>Kill me.

I have a prescription of Tramadol (Ultram) for back pain as well but I was instructed to not mix the two, what happens?
>>
>>26265538
like other anon said, it's extremely shit meme probably on same level as milhouse but still makes me laugh
>>
Every drug I take I become more depressed and eventually suicidal on it, and I never become suicide-tier when sober, isn't there any drug that doesn't induce this effect? I can't go to psychologist or psychiatrist because I can't afford them
>>
>>26266856

It's probably just not good for your liver/kidneys but I can't say for sure
>>
>>26266856

nothing but slightly more depressed breathing, just a pain relieving boost. dont take over 400mg of tramadol.
>>
if you want an opiod for back pain or w/e youre better off buying kratom bc its so damn disgusting youll never be able to go above a certain dose without hurling
>>
>>26266506
>lsd does not cause saturation nor resistance

no tolerance building up? try taking it few days in a row. that tolerance is climbing faster then with ketamin(which climbs amazingly fast)
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.