[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw your brother is gay so your parents are pestering you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 1454625216897.jpg (56KB, 534x534px) Image search: [Google]
1454625216897.jpg
56KB, 534x534px
>tfw your brother is gay so your parents are pestering you about getting married and having kids
>>
You're probably gay, too.
>>
File: 1454496504726.jpg (427KB, 1543x1360px) Image search: [Google]
1454496504726.jpg
427KB, 1543x1360px
>>26264850
>tfw you're gay so your parents won't pester you about getting married and having kids
>>
>come out as gay to avoid the social pressure of finding a girl
>actually heterosexual in secret
>>
Tell them you would elect Obama for a 3rd term if it were possible and that you support paying for abortions with tax money.
>>
>at christmas
>sitting with the grandparents
>all four of the grandkids are there
>one is infertile (childhood illness)
>two are gay
>this leaves me as the only remaining child capable relative
>"hah, anon! you'll have to have lots of kids to make up for the rest of your cousins"
>i haven't the heart to tell them i'm secretly a tranny
>>
>>26265006
Freeze your sperm and give them the kids they want
>>
>>26265035
if anyone's gonna provide the sperm, it'll be my bf
i'd feel weird fathering a child
>>
I just told my mother she shouldn't have beat the shit out of my head and call me a fucking idiot for most of my childhood If she wanted grandkids.

Ending my bloodline is the best revenge. I'm gonna rub it in their skin until they die from age.
>>
>tell your parents you're gay too
>watch them freak out and have existential crisis
>>
Your parents made a gay child, and we don't know yet if it is caused by faulty genes, why would they want to risk you carrying latent gay genes and passing it on to a new generation?
>>
>>26264850
>tfw gay
>only sibling is a sister
I guess the family name is dying with me.
>>
>>26264889
Holy shit it's fucking perfect.
>>
>>26266328
If gay was caused by genes it would have disappeared from the gene pool long ago.
>>
File: CZhAc62UsAAwZ8E.jpg-orig.jpg (75KB, 662x944px) Image search: [Google]
CZhAc62UsAAwZ8E.jpg-orig.jpg
75KB, 662x944px
Please stop associating GochiUsa with your degenerate gay shit. Thanks.
>>
>>26266592
>implying the one you just posted isn't gay
>>
>>26266639
Yes but she's biologically female tho :^)
>>
>>26264889
>come out as gay to avoid the social pressure of finding a girl
>get stoned to death for being a pervert
>>
>>26267476
>implying being gay doesn't give you a huge privilege
>>
>>26267490
not if you're a muslim in muslim majority country
I have told my parents I will never marry and they should expect my brother to continue family lineage
>>
>>26267549
If I was a muslim I'd just blow up and get it done with. The only reason I don't kill myself is because of my family, if they were proud of me blowing up the subway I wouldn't mind taking some normies with me as well.
>>
>>26267490
I'll bite. What privileges, anon?
>>
>>26267567
Everybody going out of their way to not hurt your feelings kind of privilege.
>>
>>26267573
People are going to be nice or rude to you regardless of your sexuality.
>>
>>26267634
If you're a piece of shit people are going to be nicer if you're gay. If you're a faggot being worthless is forgiven.
>>
>>26267652
If you say so, anon

Blox blox
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.