[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any balding robots here? >Finally got the best hairstyle

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

Any balding robots here?

>Finally got the best hairstyle that made me look good

>hair genetics kick in and now I lose strands of hair every time I brush plus my hair on top is getting thinner and wispier

>will probably go bald on top by summer

>want to get on propecia but the side effects and large risk of 2% of men developing permanent erectile dysfunction as well as other symptoms scares me

>either go bald or chemically castrate myself to keep my hair

>current mpb treatment breakthroughs will take years to make it to the market

I already grew a beard and am mentally preparing myself to go bald right now. Sucks to be 20 and balding. I also have alopecia areata in the form of a circular baldspot at the back of my head near my neck. Its like my genetics went JUST mode

For now Ill grow out my beard, work out and hope for the best. Pic related is what I hope I can look like
>>
>>26264672
>Any balding robots here?

First day? We have people bitching about receding hairlines on a daily basis.
>>
>>26264758
I just want to talk with my balding bros.
>>
>>26264672
I never understood why people care so much about balding.
I'm 20, not any sign of balding, but I've always razored my head so I don't have any hair (Not counting my beard )m
I've always found hair to be a waste of time while showering, specially when drying. Not to mention that it gets riddled with bacteria only a couple of hours after you shower.
>>
>>26264913
>hair is riddled with bacteria hours after you shower
Nigger my hair is still soft and clean and amazing from this morning.
>>
>>26264913
Because I like having hair? What kind of retarded question is that?
>>
>Finally start being able to grow a beard
>Starts balding
>>
>>26264672
yeah it sucks man, i realized i was balding exactly at 20, probably started before but it wasn't very visible, to make things worse I'm only 5'7 and too lazy to get ripped.

try the balding starter kit
>Nizoral shampoo
>Biotin 500mg
>Minoxidil 5%

some people gets good results

>>26264941
same here
>>
File: 1453549427600.png (365KB, 720x769px) Image search: [Google]
1453549427600.png
365KB, 720x769px
>>26264780
>>26264672

What up bro. Also in the same boat and only 20. I just shave it every few days. I miss having the option to style my hair. Feels bad not getting to be in my 20s and style my hair however I want, but it really could be worse. I had/have gfs and a lot of girls don't seem to mind.
>>
>>26265139
I already bought nizoral and some biotin supplements. Dont think i will do minoxidil because that shit is a hassle

Have you heard about the lasercap? Is that shit a scam? Hair growth under a specific light sounds too good to be true
>>
>>26264672
Balding bro here. I have alopecia up front where my bangs were/are. Shit sucks. Especially because I can grow the thickest beard ever and the rest of my body is as hairy as a fucking gorilla. My scalp though? Nah. Kill me.
>>
>>26266688
Forgot to mention I'm only 21.
>>
>>26264913
Hair is one of those things you really take for granted until you start to lose it.
>>
>be 19
>hairline startin to recede giving me a pseudo widows peak
>hair is horribly curly and unmanageable
>been buzzing head clear for five years now
>can grow a pretty good beard
I aint even mad
>>
>>26264672
> large risk of 2% of men developing permanent erectile dysfunction
As if you would ever need your erection.
>>
>>26266723
Yep. I use to have the thickest dark hair. Now, my hairline is receding like all hell and I'm getting a bald spot at the top of my head. I use to think it was funny not giving a fuck about my hair, now I wish I could comb it without looking like I'm "holding on."
>>
File: 1449571021767-r9k.gif (576KB, 500x306px) Image search: [Google]
1449571021767-r9k.gif
576KB, 500x306px
>>26264913
I have advanced balding at 20. Even when I razor shave my head down to the skin people still occasionally notice the hairline because that part is darker than the rest of my head. It's unnatural and disgusting, it's fucking weird why am I like this.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.