[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are women so entitled?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

File: LyazZhtrggc.jpg (32KB, 560x464px) Image search: [Google]
LyazZhtrggc.jpg
32KB, 560x464px
If we are to entertain the idea that humans 'experience' life differently, and that different experiences mold the brain function differently, then we must also seriously consider that gender (along with class, ethnicity, age, and many other factors) would also contribute to this experience, and that they will contribute to molding of the brain.

So if women and men have systematically different life experiences and face dissimilar expectations from birth, then we would expect that their brains would become different (even if they are not innately dissimilar), through these different life experiences.
>>
Can someone translate this into English?
>>
>>26262494
anon is asking why women don't take into account that men have different perceptions based on past life experiences.
>>
File: truth.jpg (161KB, 1854x288px) Image search: [Google]
truth.jpg
161KB, 1854x288px
>>26262525
>Women
>Logic
They just weren't designed for it.
Women are completely unable to see anything from anyone elses perspective than their own.
>>
>>26262525
No, I'm saying women are treated like royalty from birth, which effects their thought process into convincing them that they are.
Perhaps it isnt women that is the problem, it's parenting that is the problem. Parents are much more protective of their daughter than their son. Meaning the daughter sees this, and believes they are in a higher category of human species, and live their life from then on as if they are something special, and should be treated like the little princess their daddy raised.
Its the reason some women are not all that bad, and some women are unbearable.
And if you look at men, and you see how they were raised, you will see that they were raised to take care of themselves and experience more to life than luxury cars and cute nails, and the reason why men are often the providers, and the ones with genuine hobbies.
>>
File: women.gif (103KB, 500x814px) Image search: [Google]
women.gif
103KB, 500x814px
>>26262684
>Women are raised to develop a princess complex
I think most of us already are aware of this.
>>
>>26262861
yeah but most of you still bitch and cryabout how fucking retarded women are, if you know why already, stop bitching. The subject is why women feel so entitled, so why are you complaining that hes posting about why women are so entitled? Are you retarded or something?
>>
>>26262427
Because they know they can. Ultimately, the only thing men want from women is the pussy so normally men just deal with it.
>>
>>26263574
Maybe if women had something more to offer besides a hole, like companionship or financial partnership, or maybe even had intelligent thoughts to share, men would want more to do with them.
>>
>>26263513
No need to make such a fuss, I didn't really mean it in a complaining way.
>>
>>26262641
Men pretty clearly aren't built for logic either, though.
>>
>>26263657
Gotta love the irony.
>>
>>26264055
But they sure as hell are better at it.
>>
>>26264055
But atleast they're built for more than reproducing and eating.
>>
>>26262427
>be me
>meet guy on the internet
>he thinks im a guy too
>we get along perfectly
>finally get close enough to tell him im a girl
turn into a complete entitled cunt
i don't know how to stop myself
>>
>>26264055
no shit, humans aren't in general. But, men are simply better get gud roastie.
>>
>>26262427
That's somewhat true, but only to the extent that tendencies on stimulus differ from gender to gender. I agree with that. If you think you can quantify the effects of those interactions accurately though you're full of shit.
Really this isn't the place to discuss this, everything here is guided by bias first and foremost.
>>
>>26262427
>derpida... women are different then men??
no fucking shit dude
>>
>>26264487
well, this is probably the best discussion this board has had in months, i encourage it even with the bias.
>>
File: feels-bad-man.jpg (47KB, 590x572px) Image search: [Google]
feels-bad-man.jpg
47KB, 590x572px
>>26264357
The only other thing men are built for is taking care of women.
It doesn't get much better than that
>>
>>26264528
you're joking right? this discussion is reddit-tier
>>
File: 1454635026630.gif (100KB, 415x433px) Image search: [Google]
1454635026630.gif
100KB, 415x433px
>>26264531
so what you are saying is men are the cuck of the two genders?

born2becucked
>>
>>26264543
Yes, because once a discussion doesn't have memes its reddit teir.
>>
File: oppressedwomen.jpg (115KB, 648x795px) Image search: [Google]
oppressedwomen.jpg
115KB, 648x795px
>>26264559
Yep, evolution is a bitch.
>>
>>26262641
You're saying women are orangutans in human mecha? because that's a key factor in what separates them from us.
>>
>>26262684
>le tabula rasa
better check yourself before you shrek yourself
>>
>>26264646
There's a reason Chad treats women like shit, even he considers them to be less human.
>>
>>26264639
you should watch 'The Island with Bear Grylls'
they have a men's island and a women's island.
After a week the men have already built shelter, fishing stuff, fire, social hierarchy. The Women's island is literally just the women staving and crying using leaves for shelter. They even put pigs on the island for them and they couldn't even kill it.
>>
>>26264790
That sound funny.
If I get a new monitor I might give it a watch.
>>
>>26264646
It is more complex than that. I suggest reading an old book called "The territorial Imperative". It looks at behavior and ritual in different animals, and then tries to find similar things in human behavior.

Here's a link to a bad PDF copy.

http://ir.nmu.org.ua/bitstream/handle/123456789/126952/1251dd8bcb19abaa6ee16931c173ea8e.pdf?sequence=1
>>
File: foto5.png (831KB, 409x1170px) Image search: [Google]
foto5.png
831KB, 409x1170px
>>26262684
And why would women change this bahaviour if it works for them? Because of pitty for non-Chad guys?
You are the one who can't look a things from others perspective. It's perfectly logical to be an asshole, if you get away with it (in fact if you gain more from being solipsistic than being nice to random working bees and sub-standard sperm carrier)
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.