[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /apolitical/ here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: greenguy.jpg (12KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
greenguy.jpg
12KB, 250x250px
>used to have strong opinions on government
>the more I learned, the less interested I became
>realized I just hate gubberment in general, while also understanding libertarianism and anarchism are unrealistic fantasies
>disagree with almost every right winger and left winger
>eventually stopped caring and having opinions

I still vote, but I only adopt political views the moment before election so I can pick the candidates I hate the least. All the time in between is me just not giving a shit.
>>
>>26262352
HOLY FUCK ANON I AM 100% THE SAME

I used to be super into politics, watch the news, read about politics every day etc.

Eventualy I realized that it's all pointless and being "interested in politics" is fucking retarded

Haven't read any political news or watched tv for 4 years now I think, it was the best decision in my life.
>>
>>26262352
politics is a game. left and right are one

true societal change begins in the individual
>>
File: 2.jpg (88KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
88KB, 720x540px
Yep I'm exactly the same. I think it's better to be like this.
I was so fucking depressed when I browsed /pol/ every day, getting mad at everything.
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (93KB, 972x620px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
93KB, 972x620px
>>26262352
>anarchism are unrealistic fantasies
This picture is just a fantasy then, I guess. The anarchist revolution in Spain never happened, it was all a big utopian fantasy
>>
>Watch a few conspiracy videos
>suddenly, everyone is controlled by the illuminati/jews, etc

Can't support anybody now, or even most political systems. They seem so controlled now.
>>
>>26263206
Government: Unitary parliamentary constitutional monarchy
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spain
>>
>>26263289
my man are you retarded?
>>
>>26262979
Debating politics, especially over the internet, is pretty much fucking impossible. I've tried arguing calmly with both sides, but it can't be done. Everyone is so fucking serious, so convinced they are right, and perhaps most of all, convinced you are cancer for the country.
>>
File: 1439599183652.gif (36KB, 309x200px) Image search: [Google]
1439599183652.gif
36KB, 309x200px
>>26264059
Fuckin this, but with debate over anything in general
>In a thread where someone is posting their opinion like it's fact
>Make a post in response
>Before posting think if they're actually gonna care what I say and not just start shit cause I disagree
>Decide nothing will be accomplished and just delete my post
>>
Yeah I use to watch Jon Stewart, Colbert, Bill Maher and got all my "news" from them and had "opinions" about "issues".

Now I'm like fuck it. My "opinons" are waaay too edgy to actually be discussed with anybody even on the internet so I just have to live with not being political and hope to Narayana that no one brings this shit up in front of me.
>>
>realized I just hate gubberment in general, while also understanding libertarianism and anarchism are unrealistic fantasies

Fucking same, god I hate this.
Every fucking government is full of unjustiified, and stupid laws, and any one that isn't is simply due to a lack of organization due to being a fuckign third world country, or fucking fictional
>>
It's probably just a symptom of living under a system that's sold as "representation" and "self rule" but actively works to make itself less democratic at every opportunity, and strives to make it so that your average joe has no impact whatsoever on the operations of a state, and furthermore that the electorate is turned into a giant insensible mass easily swayed by prevarications and emotional appeals with little or no basis in reality.
>>
File: 1438503100288.jpg (57KB, 672x720px) Image search: [Google]
1438503100288.jpg
57KB, 672x720px
>>26262352
>>26262675

these two people are me

>the more i learn the less interested I become
>realise that your single vote literally has 0 influence
>realise that whatever party does come in everything will get worse regardless
>>
>>26264179
oh shit this is me every single time.

Also i'm with you op. I learned not to even mention politics with some people because i dont give a shit about their opinion which hasnt changed for decades
>>
I've never really been political. I dislike the two-part system, the average person is an idiot, and I feel like I can't do anything against groupthink. I'm also put off by how philosophically illiterate and uppity people seem to be. Why be so convicted? The odds are not in your favor. You are either right, wrong, there is no answer, or it is beyond your grasp. I might give it some thought when I've read a sizable chunk of the philosophical canon but I don't know if it'll really be worth it. I'll probably just keep to myself
>>
>>26264214
>My "opinons" are waaay too edgy to be discussed
>even online
Hit me.
>>
>>26262352
same senpai ih lee
>>
>>26262867
This, nothing will really change if you just play along and vote like a decent citizen.
No matter how bad shit gets, nothing will happen if you don't get rid of the current ruling system, it's broken and corrupt to the core.

But, I don't know how to actually make things change for the better.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.