[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

having a gf is like watching a harem anime. Except best girl

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1454644996523.jpg (219KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
1454644996523.jpg
219KB, 894x894px
having a gf is like watching a harem anime. Except best girl is constantly winning and its real life.
>>
>like watching a harem anime
So it's shit, through and through.
>>
Its kind of hellish. When shes not with me I get paranoid and think shes cheating I'm too insecure for this shit. Its all in my head though and when I'm with her I do feel happy.
>>
>>26261795
Same feeling desu senpai
>>
having a gf is shit once you get past the "falling in love". after that part it's just a close friend that you have to see way too often and spend way too much money on and do way too many favors for because you want sex.
>>
>>26262497
nah senpai, you're doing it wrong. after being with my gf for 7 years, I know how to push all her buttons instantly. Helps that she is even more horny that me. I never have to do shit for her, the cock is all she needs.
>>
>>26261756
Ehhh, anime can still be more fulfilling romantically since in real life there is no vibrant pretty colors and beautiful music to go along with the moments you experience. Whenever I romanticize real life relationship moments, the real life moment is just never comparable to the imagination.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1442885556125.jpg (22KB, 450x452px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1442885556125.jpg
22KB, 450x452px
>>26261795
>she's definitely cheating on you

Happened twice in a row to me. Girls genuinely do not want men who actually are faithful, don't throw them against the wall, ignore them, or treat them like shitor fuck other women behind their back. They literally only want shit tier males.

Quote;
>"it's the thrill of the chase"
>>
>>26261756
Tip to keep your relationship fresh

because girls are more into the feeling of falling in love than actually being in love like men its good to fight with them so they can forgive/re fall in love with you.
>>
File: 1452641391977.jpg (129KB, 627x548px) Image search: [Google]
1452641391977.jpg
129KB, 627x548px
Reading a normalfag thread is like hitting my balls with a hammer for no good reasons
>>
so like a romance anime?

I could just watch one.
>>
>>26262800
this desu
recently (past 6 months or so) ive been feeling progressively older and lonelier so ive been drowning the sadness with some romance anime and an absurd amount of romance manga
i havent even touched this weeb shit since college besides fapping material, but it's actually surprisingly soothing, just avoid the trash romcom shit

doubles checked btw pham
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.