[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>want to talk about how shitty I've been feeling lately

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

File: 1394807264642.jpg (26KB, 380x354px) Image search: [Google]
1394807264642.jpg
26KB, 380x354px
>want to talk about how shitty I've been feeling lately
>all my threads get ignored while /fembot/ and cuckposting threads get bumped to the top
>mfw

God I wish I had a place I could go to wallow in self pity without shifting through all this normalfag shit
>>
>>26261753
shut the fuck up, loser

>>>/wizchan/
>>
>>26261753
Here is your reply
originalityyyyy
>>
>>26261753
Better leave /r9k/ this place is ruined
>>
>>26261779
Thanks friend-o :^)

How do you like this original comment?
>>
>>26261798
Yeah but where?
I'd go to that "other" chan but literally nobody posts there anymore
>>
>>26261843
why do all you frog homos complain that wizchan is too slow? Why don't you all just migrate there and get the thing going
>>
>>26261882
I'm not talking about wizchan I'm talking about the other Chan which can't be mentioned
>>
Try /adv/. They're normalfags but at least they're not there to find a fembotgf.
>>
>>26261925
To be frank I'm not really looking for advice

I just want to be noticed for once in my life and be told that I exist and that my feelings are legitimate
>>
>>26262004
try tumblr. It's wonderful for special snowflakes like you
>>
>>26262004
You are a massive faggot, I hope you know that.
>>
>>26262004
>>26261753
You exist robot-anon. I acknowledge your existence and your feelings. Have a nice day!
>>
>>26262004
You exist and your feelings are legitimate, but so do other people also exist and so are their feelings also legitimate.

However you're kinda special to me, I guess.
>>
File: image.jpg (279KB, 1073x669px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
279KB, 1073x669px
>>26261753
I know this feel all too well, OP
>>
>>26262107
>>26262058
I'm not asking to be treated like a special snowflake
It's just really easy for me to lose my sense of self since I spend all my time alone
>>
>>26262317
Are you from Australia OP? I think I may have talked to you before.
>>
>>26262317
Then just make posts that are worth looking at and you will get attention, you fucking attention whore.
>>
>>26261843
bost kik op
>>
>>26261753
you gotta wait for a feels thread or one of those bartender threads
4chan is overrun by newfags so don't expect much quality otherwise :-(
>>
>>26261753
I swear to god someone leaked this board to reddit or tumblr or some shit
we still got frog and feels threads
>>
>>26262372
Nope I'm all American

>>26262422
>>26262456
I don't know why but /r9k/ has been especially newfaggy lately
>>
>>26262456
frogs brought the whole culture into the mainstream. the radio station i listen to frequently references feels
>>
>>26262489
>lately
Been overrun for a good solid fucking year, year and a half, maybe even close to two years.
>>
>>26262501
Well yes I'm not denying that it's been pretty shit in general but to me it just seems like its worse
At least at night you could find some decent feels threads but there just seems to be a lot more shit/bait than usual
>>
>>26262222
who are you in this picture?

Im the guy with the bottle over there in the archway

I liek to avoid people ;_;
>>
>>26262552
You gotta roll with the punches sweetums.

Tell me, what's got you feeling shitty lately?
>>
>>26262571
im the big guy for you behind the obese happy retard
>>
>>26261753
I'll take the risk, but don't think that this means you're forever entitled to an audience.
Your first mistake is to believe you should have your feels enable.

There are crabs in this barrel, don't forget that.
What are these said threads that went ignored in favor of normalfaggot garbage?
>>
>>26262596
Well whenever I get the chance to go out I always tell myself that it'll make me feel better but lately it's actually been making me feel worse

I can't connect to anyone's feelings of happiness and nobody shares the same interests as me and whenever I try to reach out for help I just feel like a burden
>>
>>26262690
You were lied to this whole time, if you think sharing interests with people should be something to take for granted as part of your experience of being alive.

Truth is, it's the hardest thing to find, someone who shares your same exact interests, and even when you do, their level of interest doesn't even come close to being on the same level as yours. You gotta work at it, these things aren't innate.

Empathy doesn't just happen, especially for people as lazy as those that can be found here on /r9k/. You may want to adjust your expectations because it'll get worse from here on out. Your life will become an echo chamber of all your failures and nothing you do to make it better will resound above the deafening repetitive laughter born from your inadequacy.

But I'll still be here to listen to you cry about it.
>>
>>26262816
I'm not empathetic I actually try my best to be there for those around me

And to elaborate further than just feeling generic feelings of discontent I just don't feel like I belong in society in general
Not in a "fuck all those normies beta uprising when" way but in a way where the idea of someone nothing to think about me seems so unreal
>>
>>26261753
Breh, breh, what's wrong? Talk to nigger senpai for a minute.
>>
>>26261919
cripplechan has posts, but there's no arcanine board I'm aware of.
>>26261925
/adv/ can fuck off to the deepest pit of hell
>>
>>26262906
>I actually try my best to be there for those around me

Why try? Do you want them to feel like they owe you something in the end?
>>
>>26262571
I'm the guy in the bottom left corner
>>
>>26263004
Because its what good people do

Do unto others as you would have done to you or whatever
>>
>>26263084
I wonder though, why follow such a nice sounding adage? Is it because it sounds nice? Reality notwithstanding.
>>
>>26263166
Because why not be a nice guy?
>>
>>26263294
Such a lazy response. I really expected better from you. Oh what a fool I've been.
>>
>>26263360
Well sorry I'm not prepared to have a philosophical debate
>>
File: 1429298229146.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1429298229146.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>26261753
I feel your pain, man. This place used to be alright. A small group of like minded people. Who'd experienced the same heartache and shit life I had to. But now it's just """""""""""""""""""""""""""""fembots""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" and faggots posting black dicks. It's been ruined. The CIA couldn't put us in the WalMart Fema camps yet so they decided to take away the only thing we had left.

Ship is half-sunk, boys. Ain't no where else to go.
>>
>>26263389
It's alright I'll survive. Can't say the same for you though, seeing as how you don't seem to want to put in any effort into being helped.
>>
>>26262952
there is tho
>>
>>26263457
Honestly I don't want help
I just want to fade out of existence
>>
>>26263570
Well that's not gonna happen. You matter too much to me now so you'll at least be stuck in my head for a while.
>>
>>26263548
What's it called? Doesn't really matter if it's not /v/ or /pol/ the postcount gets sad.
>>
>>26263619
I honestly doubt that

I'm just going to fade from your mind soon enough
>>
>>26263693
Not unless I let it happen, and I don't plan on letting it happen.
Looks like you'll be forced to drag it out until I decide I'm tired of you. Too bad.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.