[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>any time I mention I'm 6 ft 2 to a woman they comment

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: saasdsa.jpg (17KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
saasdsa.jpg
17KB, 240x180px
>any time I mention I'm 6 ft 2 to a woman they comment on how it's the perfect height
>plenty of women told me they'd fuck me just because of my height
>mfw every time they tell me any of this shit I lose all attraction for them because they're shallow cunts who think it's completely fine to be this irrational about it
>they won't even look at manlets as human beings

I want off this ride.
>>
>>26261463
>be a 5'11 redhead
>omg i love ur hair :))))
>it's like the best hair color
>can i touch it?

the fact that people like people for physical reasons is not shallow, it's the most primal part of sexuality
>>
what are with all the bait threads rn?
>>
>>26261463
>>26261504

ya m8, just enjoy the hand you're dealt if you are dealt a good hand.
>>
>>26261504
I was commenting on the part how they don't even see short men as humans you god damn fool. It's fine to have preferences, but these are preferences which a sensible human being can overlook, but women seem to be stuck in an ultra primitive state.
>>
File: mmmbd.jpg (32KB, 495x456px) Image search: [Google]
mmmbd.jpg
32KB, 495x456px
>>26261510
>b8

Anon. I'm being dead serious. This shit keep happening to me, it has made me disgusted towards women. To top it off half of these whores find it very attractive that I'm white. Their standards know no bounds. I have my preferences but have no issue with the stuff I don't find particularly attractive sine they're attractive in their own ways. Tits are tits, pussy is pussy etc, I can operate at a lower level of attraction, but these women won't even entertain this thought.

Absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>26261463
I'm between 6'1 and 6'2. I feel exactly the same way. I don't care if I'm not a manlet, I know them and they've always been cool to me. I like short guys, and I don't think they deserve hate for something they can't control. Fuck shallow bitches.
>>
File: schopenhauer.jpg (36KB, 700x630px) Image search: [Google]
schopenhauer.jpg
36KB, 700x630px
As a manlet I don't grudge you at all for using your advantages to get laid.

What you're saying is similar to what Zyzz and others have said, namely that the easier the time you have getting women, the more you despise them for being shallow awful monsters.

Just use your powers for good. Despise and use that kind of woman as revenge for all the manlets out there who aren't so lucky.
>>
I'm going to kill myself, I hate being a fucking midget
>>
>>26261463
I'm the same way. 6'3" lanklet yet girls always talk about how they love my height. Still a virgin because I'm a shut-in weirdo but if I was a manlet or even average height they wouldn't recognize my existence.
>>
>>26261678
Don't, or at least kill some whores as you go out.
>>
>tfw over 6 feet tall, white, attractive face, but absolutely pathetic mega-lanklet body
I was so close. So fucking close.
>>
>>26261530
>>implying all the girls think that anyone without red hair is sub-human

it's literally a figure of speech you autist
>>
>>26261717
What the fuck nigger YOU HAVE EVERYTHING AND YOU JUST HAVE TO EAT. In fact you don't even have to do that you just need to find an emo slut who is into twinks.
>>
>>26261463
I find it kinda funny how most lanklets don't realize the only reason women give them the time of day is because they're the correct meme height. it must suck knowing your SO only sees you as a number that boosts her social status and nothing else. Still, I guess any attention is better than no attention. I'd still rather be a lanklet than a manlet.
>>
>>26261649
>What you're saying is similar to what Zyzz and others have said, namely that the easier the time you have getting women, the more you despise them for being shallow awful monsters.

OP here. This is completely true. I grew into my looks and gained confidence as a result. How I see women now has completely changed. I want almost nothing to do with them now while before I was a romantic innocent fool.

Basic human attraction is understandable, but the way women are is not justifiable in any sense other than their high market value which gives them a reason to be this picky, but they aren't even human as a result, they are apes.
>>
>>26261747

I don't think any women are really into genuine lanklets (not just average, but small, weak looking frame). Even if you make up for it with fame, money or something else, the physical attraction isn't really there.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.