[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking for any fembot or tranny in MI usa willing to take my

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: 2016-01-21-18-44-18-1193375652.jpg (5KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-21-18-44-18-1193375652.jpg
5KB, 275x183px
Looking for any fembot or tranny in MI usa willing to take my virginity. 21 6,1 blomde hair green blue eyes. I have social anxiety though so that may be an issue. May be willing to make a "donation" if you come to me.

Pic unrelated
>>
If you come to PA you can fuck me. I'm just a twink not a tranny tho
>>
>>26260870
I am a guy and I will fuck you in the ass and take your virginity. You can call me a tranny if you want.
>>
25 m wisc looking for the same, maybe just cuddling or hand holding
>>
>>26260899
So far..... i cant drive long distances due to anxiety.... shit
>>
/r/ing the copypasta of the robot who did exactly that and regretted it

I was so close to doing the same thing once, that thread completely turned me off to the idea forever
>>
Let this now be the thread where we all post are location in hopes of some fembot or trap fucking us.
>>
>>26260988
Huh????

Orignalervcommeno yesyesyes
>>
>>26260982
Maybe i can help you some other way
>>
File: The-Great-Khali-body.jpg (32KB, 642x900px) Image search: [Google]
The-Great-Khali-body.jpg
32KB, 642x900px
So no one at all dammit
>>
>>26261052
Uhhhh????? Sounds kinda sketchy
>>
>>26261110
I just mean drop your kik or somethin man
>>
>>26261129
I dont use kik or any social media i ahte the idea of all that shit. And yet here i am on 4chan lmao
>>
Guess ill keep periodiclly checking this thread though its dead now. Cmon my dick is a cool 7 1/2 inches
>>
>>26260870
>pic unrelated
>implying pic isn't OPs level of thirst
>>
>>26261352
Lmao holy shit
>>
Why? What do you think this will accomplish? Life will be just as meaningless as it was before even after the fact. You just want a distraction.
>>
>>26260899
Damn. That sucks. I'm in PA. I would pound some boipucci if you were a strictly bottom trap.
>>
>>26261515
Your point? Life is always going to be meaningless regardless might as well do somthing i might never be able to otherwise
>>
Aren't there far more phone apps for achieving exactly this?
Why would come here with a pathetic thread and an even more pathetic OP pic expecting to get laid from it?
>>
>>26261545
Where're you at?
>>
>>26261515
yeah kid we all had our existential crisis at 18-20 years old too. get over it. you grind anything down and it's meaningless because you die at the end. just get over it. you might as well do something interesting while you're here.
>>
>>26261635
South Central, PA.
>>
>>26261619
Why post at all? Why does anyone even use this board? Because im sick of normie shit and using normie fucking phone apps wont do shit for me because im sick of normie shit
>>
>>26261654
Same f@m im close to ephrata
>>
>>26261654
Lmao If someone gets laid because of my thread ill be happy.

-God Speed and Party On
>>
>>26261686
Yeah, you're about 40 minutes from me. It's a shame you aren't a strictly bottom trap.

I don't suck dick either.
>>
>>26261673
Are you retarded though? The image board can be a lot of things but a dating site is not one of them. You're attempting to use r9k as Tinder, though Tinder actually exists and far more efficient for what you're looking. This place is nothing but unwashed stinkapes yet you're fishing here for sex from these guys so long as they wear makeup?
>>
>>26261740
Sorry but i am a normally bottom twink with apparently a nice booty
>>
>>26261824
Shame it isn't my preference. I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Good luck to you and OP for finding something out there.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.