[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Do girls like her exist, /r9k/?
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 564x839) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 564x839
Do girls like her exist, /r9k/?
Minus the eating disorder
>>
No, they all have an eating disorder or cheat or some fucked up personality thing to ruin them
>>
>>26260713
Yeah plenty of shit women exist :^)
>>
>>26260713
No because that woman clearly has fake tits
>>
I barely remember this anime. What scenes was she in besides the potato scene?
>>
File: image.jpg (676 KB, 1088x1520) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
676 KB, 1088x1520
She's pretty cool. Utterly based in the manga desu. Just don't have her blow you and you're good
>>
Is that the potato girl?
I can't believe there are people who still care care about SnK not even normalfags care anymore, let alone anyone who actually regularly watches anime.
>>
File: horodawiseworf.jpg (45 KB, 500x281) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
horodawiseworf.jpg
45 KB, 500x281
>>26260713
>eating disorder
>somehow bad
sure, let's convince the pigs that are trying to slim up that they're "mentally ill", that'll show 'em
>>
>>26261833

>implying the manga isn't going strong
>implying there aren't spinoffs everywhere
>implying season 2 won't be hyped everywhere

Ashiggydiggydoo
>>
>>26260713
They do. I've been dating a girl in college for a while who loves to eat, but she burns it all off when we go hiking and stuff.

>>26261788
>Just don't have her blow you and you're good
I don't know man, Sasha strikes me as a biter what with that enormous appetite

>>26261833
the manga is a hell of a ride
>>
>>26261889

In case you've never seen or heard about the show, eating disorder in this case is overeating.
>>
>>26261788
>Just don't have her blow you and you're good

why not?
>>
>>26262087
Well yeah, that is a disorder.

too bad like 70% of american women have it and aren't ever diagnosed
>>
>>26262047
Biting can be hot so long as it isn't done anywhere vulnerable.

Anyway, food for thought: in canon, using that manoeuvre gear requires ludicrous fitness and body control. Green flag right there
>>
>>26262090
She bites.

>>26262140
She spent her childhood hunting and starving so she has a complex about food. She's very active and they all have crazy training regimes anyway though so it's fine.

Also the manga draws everyone like a woodcut, but the anime designs are cute.
>>
>>26261788
>>26262236
I loved the part where she killed the titan by blinding it with arrows before slicing it's neck. Good chapter.
>>
>>26262319

IDR if she actually killed it, but beating it and saving that child was one of my favourite scenes. Something about a normal person with no equipment risking their life to protect someone is in a way more heroic than say, Mikasa or Levi slaughtering the enemy en masse.
>>
>Ymir calls Sahsa out for having a southern accent and attempting to hide it so she doesn't sound stupid.

cute. CUTE!

>>26262418
yee
>>
>realises the FT is going to pull something thanks to experience hunting, warns Mikasa

>cries in fear at the thought of joining the SC and having to fight Titans
>joins anyway

brave
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
Thread DB ID: 496031

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.