[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /Transcended/ Here? >Be 21 years old >6 years ago

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: anime-fan-meme-9.jpg (36KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
anime-fan-meme-9.jpg
36KB, 500x400px
Who /Transcended/ Here?

>Be 21 years old

>6 years ago decided I needed a change in direction and wanted to start a new life

>said fuck the world and became a hermit, intent of studying the mysteries of life

>want to share the hidden knowledge I learned in those years with the rest of the world

>Have a purpose in life

how many of you chose the life you have? Did your choice lead you to anything better?
>>
I don't think some weeb on a Finnish macaroni art forum has discovered the "greater secrets of life" in all honesty, family
>>
>>26260300
>15 years old to 21 years old
>Hidden knowledge
Sure thing, anon. I'm not saying that it didn't happen, just that it's unlikely that a 15-21 came up with concepts that scientists in the top of their fields haven't, or dreamed of a philosophy which hasn't been examined in the last few odd hundred years of human history, and in spite of the billions of other people kicking around. Post your ideas.
>>
>>26260300
what hidden knowledge have you discovered?

if it looks interesting, i might also become a hermit
>>
>>26260330
My plan is like OP's except

>Live alone in a small apartment once I acquire $1,500 a month autismbux
>Never get internet, it's a hindrance to my life and hard to set up anyway
>Spend days reading, meditating and hiking
>Only use the internet occasionally with my laptop at the library to buy books
>>
>>26260442
>1500 month in neet bud

What? If you're functional enough to do all that other stuff, no way you're gonna get that much in welfare.
>>
>>26260486
Autismbux =/= welfare.

I mean it is welfare, but it's welfare for those who can't work, disability. My friend has it. No physical abnormality just mental.
>>
>>26260379
>>26260385
I'll tell you one i came up with by browsing this place.

we are told our entire lives how to think by authority figures, Parents, teachers, talking heads in society. Anything outside of those beliefs or ideals is usually swept under the rug or shunned. Hence places like these.

Part of the reason we are all here is because we have searched inwardly for the answers that we couldn't find in the "outside" world. Sadly many of us haven't found those answers and have become bitter, and that is why we all talk in a big echo chamber here.
>>
>>26260597

cont. We're told our entire lives that X' has value because Y says it does. So for example, you have these memes. "if your under 5'9 kill yourself, >tfw no gf ect."

Why do we feel the need to have these things, is it because we really need them? Or because society tells us we need them? And on the flip side, why do we tell ourselves we're worthless because we don't have these things?

What ever happened to the concept of intrinsic value? of defining our own value? It is gone, along with many other principles in society.

that doesn't mean i think the companionship of a female has no value, obviously.
>>
>>26260665

cont 2

but the idea that we have to accomplish X to be worthy of Y is a flawed concept. ESPECIALLY when many of the X factors that define our value are things beyond our control.

we've got to learn to control the things that we can control in life, and not worry about the rest. Are we REALLY? not worthy of Stacey? Or do we just Tell ourselves, and more importantly let others tell us, we are not worthy of her?
>>
>>26260597
>>26260665
>>26260706
You're getting somewhere but not ascended by any means.
>>
File: 20140212-103130.jpg (32KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
20140212-103130.jpg
32KB, 600x600px
>>26260706
pic related. A lot of the reason so many of us (including myself for a long time) lost our backbone is because we told ourselves we were no good because of a certain factor. But that just isn't true. We all have value, what that value is is ultimatley up to us. Pic related.
>>
>>26260750

Ill settle for monk then
>>
>>26260300

Sadly the hidden knowledge you've discovered doesn't mean jack shit to other people that aren't you. People only find answers meaninglful when it comes to personal problems if they come to them themselves
>>
>>26260566
Well shit, I probably qualify. Is all I need a clinical diagnosis?
>>
>>26260706
This "hidden knowledge" you're sharing is just basically to not give a shit about what other people think. I think many people have already learned that.
>>
>>26260597
>>26260665
>>26260706

Is this what passes for insight these days? If the best you can offer after spending six years as a "hermit studying the mysteries of life" is some boring commentary on 4chan memes and supremely basic philosophy then you wasted those years, buddy.

Virtually every thought you could possibly have has been extensively debated by people far, far more intelligent than you. If you'd spent any of those years studying philosophy instead of whatever it is you actually did (browsed 4chan while pretending to be intelligent, probably) you'd realize how embarrassed you should be at trying to pass off something like

>we've got to learn to control the things that we can control in life, and not worry about the rest

as some kind of deep insight.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.