[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Now that you brushed your teeth, you can lay beside me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0021.jpg (212KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0021.jpg
212KB, 1200x1600px
"Now that you brushed your teeth, you can lay beside me and I'll sing to you 'Spectral Bride' by Giles Corey as you sleep."
>>
How would I fucking sleep if you're making noise? Stupid bitch.
>>
>>26259933

no.

red flags for girls

>she has a "doge" t-shirt
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 630x472px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 630x472px
>tfw you will never lay in bed with the lights off and shades drawn with a qt at your side listening to Giles Corey
>tfw you will never see her dressed in ghostly white
>tfw even if you did get a gf, she wouldn't appreciate the music that you listen to
There is no hope.
>>
>actually think she's very pretty, very attractive
>be mean to her and pretend i don't like her

who /asshat/ here?
>>
>tfw i kind of like the cosmic "doge" t-shirt
>pretend like i hate it, and call it a "red flag"
>>
sweet meme alive the only way that girl could look any hotter is if she was gagging on my knob
>>
>>26260119

she probably likes giving handjobs, with her pinky extended outward as she jacks off the erection.
>>
Smoking with a girl while listening to Giles Corey
>>
File: IMG_9998[1].jpg (196KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9998[1].jpg
196KB, 1200x1600px
Great chest
>>
>>26261679

ok. ok.

ok!

i'll take it.

her chest looks very warm and soft and snuggable.

i wanna hold her chest close to my side face and hug her.

and smell her. and then i'll take off my pants and let her play with my penis and jack me off until i cum all over her hand.

>>
Sachie is such a cutie pie

>tfw I'll literally never fall asleep while being spooned by her, her long legs wrapped around mine,
>>
>>26262295

she really is. she should be studying and not wasting time on 4chan doesn't she want to find a good job after finishing school?
>>
I thought Giles Correy was dead?
>>
>>26262363
She posts here? Always thought she was kind of a normie.
>>
File: dip.jpg (13KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
dip.jpg
13KB, 480x480px
you'd really want her, even with the doge shirt? fuck, you guys are more desperate than i thought.
memes > roasties
>>
>>26259933
>>26260029
You mean "lie" not "lay." "Lay" is a different verb.
>>
>>26262554

Lie on the bed.
Lay on the bed.

language is fluid
>>
Whoa, who is this?
Is this Katya 2.0?
>>
>>26262570
yoidv sasd wupr apbpb
>>
>>26262554

it's lay. pretty sure its not "lie", you dumbo.

lie
lye
>>
>>26262454

somehow i know when she posts. not even trying to stalk here, i just recognize her posts.

like this one

>>26262570
>>
>>26262661
>Tfw she'll never notice me

Depressionbloxx
>>
you're gonna have to do better than that 'Caitlyn', if you want to get my (You) and leave me hanging.
>>
>>26262454

she used to post on /cgl/ ;)
>>
>>26262570
No, it's "lie on the bed." Anything else is as grammatically incorrect as saying "I should of done that." You can lay something down, as in putting it down gently or so, or you can lie down on a bed.
>>
>>26262968

no it's not. "lie" down is slang.
>>
Okay. I'll sing Drake.
JUMPMAN JUMPMAN JUMPMAN THEM BOYS UP TAH SOMETHIN
why are you leaving
>>
>tfw no bossy girlfriend that makes sure you brush your teeth every single night and morning
>>
>>26262988
No. However, "lay" is also the preterit form of "lie," such as in "As I Lay Dying".
>>
>>26263057

i reject. "lie" is a slang form of "lay".

*tips*
>>
why lay dying when you can wear Armor For Sleep?
>>
Wow, your doge shirt made my Senses Fail me for a moment.
>>
as i lay dying is a book you fucking uncultured swine
>>
>>26263338
like the book Atreyu lived inside
>>
red flags - she doesn't have a sense of humor and lashes out at random.
>>
red flags - she was born with a vagina and is paying attention to me
>>
green flags - her name is Caitlyn, and she eats her burgers cooked rare.
>>
red flags

>he cried at a Sufjan Stevens concert before
>his weekends usually consist of substance abuse and listening to music like Giles Corey, Bright Eyes, Pat the Bunny, and The Magnetic Fields
>>
I was Wasted by the Cartel.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.