[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any album more deserving of an official robot approval

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: MI0003237403.jpg (33KB, 400x361px) Image search: [Google]
MI0003237403.jpg
33KB, 400x361px
Is there any album more deserving of an official robot approval than this one?

The main character of the album has such a shit life that he literally isolates himself from society.

It's us. All of us.
>>
File: Gybeinfinity.jpg (17KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Gybeinfinity.jpg
17KB, 300x300px
Get the fuck outta here

The wall is by far the most normie pink floyd album
>>
>>26259987
I figured Wish You Were Here would be more robot
>>
>>26259913
Nah, dark of the moon is mine.
Time is just a fucking feel after feel.

"Then one day you find, 10 years have got behind you, no one told you when to run. You missed the starting gun."
>>
>>26259913
>>26260018
>normiest fucking albums of Pink Floyd
these albums were only made due to the main audience of Pink Floyd at the time being so autistic, that they needed to expand, so they went with marketable shit.
Dark Side of the Moon is where most of the passion went into.
l2m fag
>>
>>26260032
Yeah, I can admit to that it's got some feels, but the theme of complete separation from society resonatas more with me than dark side
>>
File: Dark_Side_of_the_Moon.png (22KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Dark_Side_of_the_Moon.png
22KB, 300x300px
>>26260059
>I only listen to ummagumma! You guys are plebs

Only fags ignore the golden era of Pink Floyd, dark side to animals
>>
>>26260076
Yeah, but asides from money, it's about more or less a failed normie turning to a robot.
I mean, it's open to interpretation. You don't have to follow what they originally intended.

Honestly, I prefer the doors. Jim seems like a successful robot than a normie, and just wanted to be seen as an artist, so he forced him to a robot like life before he died.
>>
>>26260125
>Jim was a robot
the guy got laid more than all of hollywood combined. he did drugs and was a supermega celebrity

he's the normiest thing there is
>>
>inb4 piper at the gates of dawn fags
>>
File: hi, how are you.jpg (21KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
hi, how are you.jpg
21KB, 300x300px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHaXPBL1I-I

read about Daniel Johnston and you'd understand what makes this album most fitting for r9k
>>
>>26259913
Roger Waters is a faggot.
>>
>not Have a Nice Life
>all of their songs are about death or killing yourself

pleb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzSkiXpFQ3M
>>
>>26260730
>ARROWHEADS
>ARROWHEADS
>ARROWHEADS
>>
Roger Waters is literally Chad. How can this shit be robot music when its about him?
>>
>>26260730
also

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mweu3JBu8bM

"I'm going to kill myself" can't get more robot than this
>>
Syd was the only robot of the group. Piper is a masterpiece.
>>
>post-Barrett Pink Floyd
kill yourself normie
>>
>>26260624
>>26260781
He may be a faggot, but goddamn he was good at writing music
>>
In the wall movie the main character isolates himself then become a neo nazi, so I would say it is pretty robot core.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.