[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fat people

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 1374169595929.png (70KB, 713x612px) Image search: [Google]
1374169595929.png
70KB, 713x612px
>live in usa
>decide to walk around the grocery store and look at peoples weights
>4 out of every 10 were obese
>5 out of every 10 were overweight
>the other 1 was normal
What the fuck?
>>
>>26259764

Cheap food tends to be unhealthy, and we can get it in large quantities. I know the feeling - lived in a China for a good while, flew back into Dallas-Fort Worth. It felt like The Sixth Sense. "I see fat people!"
>>
>live in usa
>1 out of every 10 overweight
>maybe a handful of obese people in the store

Sure is nice living in the rich white part of DC
>>
>>26259764
Alot of people don't care enough and get highly offended and aggressive if you bring it up.
>>
>>26259830
You went to the store and did all that in 4 minutes?

Holy shit man
>>
>>26259764

AUTISM
U
T
I
S
M
>>
Not in SoCal
>>
>>26259919
What are you trying to say? I don't quite understand.
>>
I live in a "fat state" and see normal sized people all the time desu. Then again, you're probably white and you people think anyone that isn't anorexic is fat.
>>
>>26259952
The fact that you see nothing wrong with leaving your house for the sole purpose of looking at people's weights just reinforces my point.
>>
>>26259969
>I LIKES CURVY WYMYNS
NIGGER ALERT!
>>
>>26259985
He's right and your the idiot. Hes at a store he's going to get his shopping done and while hes at it he going to make some observations. Think before you open your mouth.
>>
>>26259969
>Then again, you're probably white and you people think anyone that isn't anorexic is fat.
Typically not the case in America
>>
>>26259764
>not reducing to 2/5
>>
>>26261275
Or 1/2
>>
>>26259764
It depends where you live. If you go upstate everyone had guts hanging out but if you go to Manhattan there's hot girls in belly shirt s
>>
>>26259764
>going on trip to visit friends and do /out/ shit in northern Idaho
>land at airport for connecting flight from Salt Lake.
>fat pilots
>fat security
>fat TSA agents
>fat stewardesses
>fat passengers and their fat children
>Land in Spokane WA
>the whole state and all of norther ID are obese as fuck
>mfw I'm afraid the plane is going to break and we're all gonna die because it weighs too much to stay in the air
>mfw literally smothered between two hamplanets for 3 hours

I live in a wealthy area of MA, so most people aren't obese here. Shit's fucking disturbing. What shocked me was just the scale of it in that part of the country.

>>26259919
>>26259969
obese individuals detected
>>
honestly i dont really mind normies eating themselves to death
>>
Do you live in Wisconsin? Because if so you are not even exaggerating, Chicago area is not that fat though.
>>
>>26261989
Pennsylvania.

Fucking everyone has a belly here, except for maybe people in Phili
>>
>>26261875

One of my greatest shames as being a fat person is the torment I inflict on other people when I fly.
>>
>>26261875
To be fair, the only attraction in Idaho is prolly a McDonalds.
>>
>>26262120
I visited Gettysburgh once to see the civil war museum. Everyone who wasn't a tourist was fat as shit.

>>26262141
I hope you rot forever in the 3rd circle of gluttony.

>>26261989
>Visiting friend in Minneapolis
>Go to the Minnesota state fair
>All the fried shit considered fairground food any other state is considered just everyday Wisconsin food

good times

>>26262198
The lakes up near Sandpoint in the north have some top tier powder mountains, and gorgeous parks to do /out/ shit in, but that's about it yeah.
>>
>the only people at Walmart who use those speedy wheel chairs are just fat and not actually disabled
>>
>>26262277
The best part is we have some cool ski resorts and mountain trails in PA, and everyone is still fat as shit.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.