[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /robotripping/ tonight? I just swallowed 750 mg. Sitting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (91KB, 400x370px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
91KB, 400x370px
Who /robotripping/ tonight?

I just swallowed 750 mg. Sitting in Barnes and noble right now sipping some chai tea. I should start to blast off in about 2 and a half hours.
>>
>>26259429
Autistic dumb shut. Chai means tea. You basically said "tea tea."
>>
Doesn't that like, cause irreversible brain damage?
>>
coming down off a day of binging low dose adderall to get a bunch of work done. not feeling to good. gotta force myself to eat soon but I dont have the energy to get up
>>
>/robotripping/
you mean /normalfagging/, right?
because only normies do drugs
>>
File: 1414623328903.jpg (9KB, 250x202px) Image search: [Google]
1414623328903.jpg
9KB, 250x202px
>>26259429
I've done robo at least once a week for the last 4 months. 300 mg is my goldilocks dose and greatly synergizes with weed. What would you describe the experience like OP? After doing it for so long the best way I can desribe it as having a strong adrenaline rush while also being in a calm meditative state.
>>
>>26259981

whats that like a light second plateau
>>
>>26260022
Yeah. Once I go past about 500-600 it turns into full on dissociation which I don't like since I don't really feel high anymore and music sounds incomprehensible
>>
>>26259808
>only normies do drugs
this is the shittiest meme in a while, and applies LEAST OF ALL to dxm
besides the fact that sevre depression and hating reality can easily drive people to drugs, DXM is the most robot of drugs, hell it's even fucking called robo.
It fucking literally treats depression temporarily, for days after use, it fucking disacoiates you from your body and your fucking emotions, and you can buy it in a fucking parmacy, which means no fucking problem for autists who can't get a drug hookup, it's also sunned by normie drug users who think their fuckin above it.
I can understand molly, lsd or fuckin maybe weed being normie, but this drug is made for autists who hate their lives.
>>
>>26259429
Gonna do about 750 mg tommorow or the next day.
Did the same dose two weeks ago and got some sick hallucinations and jsut a genral great feeling (after the nausea passed) Can't wait to trip again.
>>
Not huge on robo, but does anyone do HBWR Seeds? They're legal just like dxm, but all natrual and the trip is comparable with lsd.
>>
>>26259797
Doesn't like, aging like, cause irreversible like, brain damage? Shouldn't we all like, stop aging???
>>
>>26260668
been wanting to try these.
Do they typically give you shit if you buy alot of them at the store, do most normie clerks even know its a drug?
>>
>>26260840
They can't limit you on how much you buy, but I wouldn't get them from the store because they put shit in it because they think you're going to grow it.
I just buy mine online. Nowhere specific, just find somewhere that sells consumable ones.
>>
>>26259797
Brain damage itself is irreversible you nutted fucking cunt. Get the fuck out of a drug thread if you're worried about pussy shit like brain damage you muff bitch
>>
Bump
FUCK OFF ROBOT ORIGINALITY IS FOR FAGGOTS
>>
>>26261355
>They can't limit you on how much you buy

Yes, they certainly can. Any store can deny your purchase for any reason they want. You don't have a right to buy things, even if this is America.
>>
Bro, why would you hang out in Barnes & Noble when you're about to have a 3rd plateau trip? Besides, 750mg made me puke 100% of the time several hours later.

I haven't robo tripped in many many years, but 3rd plateau was my favorite. I only made it up to the 4th plateau once... holy shit was that hardcore. It's right up there with a strong k-hole or DMT trip. In many ways it's even harder due to the long duration and heavy body load.

Robo is not an "enjoyable" trip, but it's one of the most powerful disassociatives around.

Also, 10 years later, I STILL gag and get nausea when I even look at a bottle of robo. That feeling never goes away. Oh god, I can still remember EXACTLY how it tasted. I'm getting sick to my stomach thinking about it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.