[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Look who turned into a qt....

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

File: 1454625349696.jpg (43KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1454625349696.jpg
43KB, 480x360px
Look who turned into a qt....
>>
But she was always a qt...
>>
>>26259083
I remember chuckling through portions of Elliot's manifesto.
>>
I wish I could cuck Elliott by fucking his sister.
>>
i find it hilarious that no one in his family could see how fucked he was.
>>
>trying to imagine his family reading his manifesto

Wew
>>
>>26259645
>GEORGIAAA, GET THE HELL OVER HERE
>DID SAMUEL REALLY, QUOTE, "PLUNG HIS PENIS INTO YOUR VAGINA?"
>YOU ARE SO GROUNDED YOUNG WOMAN!

>...hey where's your brother?
>>
>>26259083
source anon

for elliot
>>
>>26259299
manletifesto
>>
for anyone who says personality doesnt matter, only looks do....well heres your proof

elliot was a decent looking guy. i would dare even say a 7.

but he was fucking cringeworthy as hell and had an autism force field around him

drops him down to a 2

if he would have gotten help, he would have had tons of girls
>>
>>26259299
Where can I find an untouched non ZOG edition of his manifesto?
>>
The sound/feeling of penis plunging into a vagina bareback is like none other.

That sloppy, wet thud of jack hammering prime young pussy is fucking heaven.

11/10 would do it all day everyday.
>>
>>26259276
she looked 5/10 back then. now shes a solid 6
>>
Google it, I think some major news outlet put it all out
https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/1173808-elliot-rodger-manifesto.html
here
or
http://abclocal.go.com/three/kabc/kabc/My-Twisted-World.pdf
>>
>>26259833
personality is all that matters desu
moot said it himself, "r9k has the most beautiful people you'll ever see".
>>
>>26259905
then why is everyone on here so fixated on looks?
>>
>>26259811
onderrated post
>>
>>26259954

Because it's an easy excuse
>>
>>26259833
Are you forgetting he was short?
>>
>>26260000
quads confirm

how short was he? im short too
>>
>>26259833
>elliot was a decent looking guy. i would dare even say a 7.

When will this fucking meme end? I'm fucking convinced that anybody who claims Elliot was anything better than average looking is equally ugly. They're pretty much just defending their own looks.
>>
>>26260000
quads confirm it, personality doesn't matter looks are all that matters. a good looking tall chad can be corny and spastic as hell and still have women fawning over him, an ugly short guy doing the same is automatically an obnoxious creep
>>
File: 1427421547001.jpg (136KB, 628x930px) Image search: [Google]
1427421547001.jpg
136KB, 628x930px
>>26259846
yea, you got that right
>>
>>26260040
no, im ugly, i admit that

i didnt find /r9k/ until the past year. elliot did that a few years ago. when i first seen the news report and I went to /b/ and /pol/ to see what was going on; I kept thinking wtf is wrong with this guy. He is not ugly at all. he may not be chad level, but he's above average. 6 or 7

if he had any social skills, he would have had tons of grils
>>
>>26260000
Yep, even if Elliot had a great face, which he did not, his petite build would have made him undesirable to women.
>>26260072
Meanwhile she could get any guy to fuck her just by existing. Must have driven him insane
>>
>>26260101
>no, im ugly, i admit that

Good. If you know you're ugly then you should know that your opinion on attractive people means very little. Why? Because most people will seem attractive to your ugly ass because they're better looking than you.

He was fucking ugly physically, ugly as a person and now he's dead. Why is ANYBODY still talking about him?
>>
>>26259954
desu >>26259984
and robots are sperg by nature so i doubt they know anything about socio-dynamics.
>>
File: 1358893595272.png (38KB, 215x215px) Image search: [Google]
1358893595272.png
38KB, 215x215px
>>26260133
>Good. If you know you're ugly then you should know that your opinion on attractive people means very little. Why? Because most people will seem attractive to your ugly ass because they're better looking than you.
>>
are you one of those people that is only comfortable admitting attraction after the person in question reaches a certain arbitrary age you think would not be creepy, even on a anonymous image board?

As far as I can tell she has been a qt since the start of her being in the public eye. Probably long before then too.
>>
>>26260133
how was he ugly? as a person? yes he was? his physical characteristics? no he wasnt

clean face and hygiene. no deformities. good hair. boyish face. not fat. he was not ugly by far anon
>>
>>26260146
>>26260101
Elliot wasn't attractive to begin with but say his face was actually attractive, what impact does that have on his height? How could he be swimming in pussy when he was significantly shorter than the average man and scrawny?
>>
>>26260196
because thats the manlet meme.

I agree he wasnt gonna fuck models. But 7's and the occasional 8 could have found him interesting under the right conditions. Main condition being him not being a sperg.
>>
>>26260191
>his physical characteristics? no he wasnt

You're just fucking repeating yourself like a moron. I would go find a good picture so I can pinpoint exactly what's wrong with his face but I don't even want to look at him.

I'm just going to keep it short. It doesn't matter what you think about his looks. It matters what OTHERS thought of him which was clearly very little or he wouldn't have been such a fucking loser.

You can spout your bullshit all you want. It's not going to change a thing.
>>
>>26260115
the guy she was dating at the time was butt-fuck ugly though, that's what drove him insane. i think.
>>
>>26260260
shouldn't a beta like elliot be happy a fellow beta is getting some puss?
>>
>>26260243
>manlet meme.
Except women openly state their preference for men 6 feet in height and taller? The outstanding majority of studies have shown that taller men are perceived to be more attractive, do better with women and that being married to one is the "key" to a happy marriage.

http://imgur.com/a/rHASF#0

Guy got picked on his whole life for his height, how would an attractive face make a diminutive stature more appealing to women, who can just get a tall built guy with an attractive or even average face instead?
>>
How tall was he? I don't think he looks that short...
>>
>>26260255
I think that anon's point was people thought little of him because of his personality, not because of his looks.

I'm a decent looking guy and I think Elliot was decent looking as well.

>inb4 you call me ugly
>>
>>26260362
I'm not going to call you ugly. I definitely don't believe you when you say you're "decent looking", though. If you gave me a picture, only then would I know that you're ugly.

Anyway, back on topic. I would not have approached Elliot if we were classmates, even before hearing him speak. He just looks annoying. Look at that stupid fucking face he's making in that picture with the shades. Is he pulling that face or is that just how he looks? Jesus.

Since you ugly fucks want to get all autismal. I'll change my wording to I THINK HE WAS UGLY. That's my opinion.
>>
>>26260277
ugly doesn't necessarily mean beta. most men are aesthetically deficient but they still manage to get laid...
and no, i don't think he should be happy for other betas. what if you were the only robot on this board without a gf, how would ya feel?
>>
I wish I was tall or at least as brave as Elliot to end all this, I mean he was right only top-tier alphas are going to run through the puss
>>
>>26260452
yea, me too. but i think it has everything to do with my low self-esteem
>>
>>26259834
>>26259874

Elliot Rodger presents
an Elliot Rodger production
Elliot Rodger's Twisted World: The Elliot Rodgers Story
written by Elliot Rodgers
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.