[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone mentally ill? I am having an auditory hallucination and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

File: 1443050028979.jpg (40KB, 408x389px) Image search: [Google]
1443050028979.jpg
40KB, 408x389px
Anyone mentally ill?

I am having an auditory hallucination and its annoying as fuck

>Live in apartment
>Make slightest noise, like chair sqeaking a little when trying to stand up
>"Mom! 'that guy' made noise again!"
>Panic
>Notice there is no way that kind of small noise could go through thick wall
>"Anon actually this is not voice from another floor but its telepathy from nearby city"
>lolwut

>Get in bed
>That sound from the bathroom pipe
>It sounds like a voice
>It is making fun of me
>Get angry because of this madness of mine
>>
Hallucinations are reaching meme status 2bh, you just convinced yourself you're hearing shit.
>>
It's gonna get real fun when you start getting visual hallucinations.
>>
QUICK solve for x: x^2 + 25?
Schizos are usually stupid asf bruh, It's like exact opposite of being an Autist.
>>
File: 1454561849623.jpg (8KB, 200x193px) Image search: [Google]
1454561849623.jpg
8KB, 200x193px
>>26259022
T E P K O K

that is evil
>>
Omg spurdopls lool
>>
>>26259022
>implying this is solvable
>>
>>26259022
Answer maybe 5i ?
>>
>>26259022
My IQ was 136 before and its only 110 now. Got the test from psychiatric hospital. Sad. Pure Sad.
>>
>>26260701
that's just not fair. why does something like this exist. I just don't get it. god is evil.
>>
>tfw bpd

i'm tired of being called a meme, but i'm gonna be totally honest, i do feel sorta guilty for ending up with a 'lesser' mental illness whereas other people get fucked over by genetics and end up with things like bipolar or schizophrenia. and then i stop listening to 4chan and in stead listen to all the liberal white people saying that i'm just as valid. and i guess that makes me feel better or something.
>>
>>26261490
OP here. Are you mad too? What are your symptoms?
>>
>>26259022
Schizophrenia has no bearing on how stupid you are.

>>26260701
It isn't as much that you became dumber as much as it is that you likely simply cannot focus on the test or misunderstand/misinterpret the questions. Or simply that your thoughts are becoming more and more nonsensical. It's not the same as becoming dumber.
>>
>>26258868

I use to hear shit before I'd go to sleep, and sometimes when its dark I assume shadows are rodents etc..
I know its all fake though and don't let it get to me, I've even just laughed it off knowing its fake and the fact that i actively don't give in to it, its pretty much subdued a lot.
When i was depressed it was a lot worse too, but now that im legitimately extactic all the time its a rare occurance, so that that as you will op.
>>
>>26261626
you can read the textbook symptoms here
>http://www.spectrumbpd.com.au/pages/about-borderline-personality-disorder-bpd/formal-diagnostic-criteria-for-bpd.php

but the basic just of it is unstable emotions, complete lack of identity, very impulsive, extreme insecurity, emptiness, constantly feeling like everyone is going to leave you and fearing that more than death, and dissociation

i think i read the name, borderline, is supposed to mean on the border between neurotic and psychotic. it certainly feels maddening. it just feels like never being okay for a moment, always being torn apart by wild emotions you have no idea how to control. you just feel so much and you can't make it stop.
>>
>>26259022

t. John Nash
>>
>>26258868
reminds me of when I combined kava with weed. Not fun in any way. Was yours drug induced?
>>
>>26258868

What disorder do you have?
>>
>>26258868
Find out what's triggering it anon.
Did something from your past create this?
Have you witnessed some type of tragic event?
>>
Me 2 OP
Last night my bed sheet kept rustling in a way like it was mocking me.
I'm currently a psychotic wreck experiencing auditory and visual hallucinations every day. Keep having this weird feeling like I'm not in anyway connected to things happening in reality even though they're happening right infront of me. Also I don't feel anything at all. Been taking Risperidone but it isn't really helping.
>>
>>26261995
No. I do not do drugs.
>>
>>26262023
Schizophrenia is diagnosed. I do not know about other things.
>>
>finally scored psychedelics 2 months ago, took 2 LSD and 4 salvia trips
Were they great and exciting experiences? Yes. Am I still seeing shit? Um yea

If I look at a wall long enough it starts slightly waving, also I will get after images when I move my head, sometimes the after-images will change color before disappearing like 5 seconds later

I know it's all my fault so I'm gonna stop using these indefinitely and see if they go away eventually. They aren't alarming or distracting, just a constant reminder that I'm irresponsible
>>
>>26262118
I was harassed in the military. There were gossips about me and over 1500 people did not like me. And they knew my face. I think thats the cause.
>>
>>26262230
story pls
Bloxbloxbloxblox blox
>>
File: B_XZSaHWQAENiE9.jpg (6KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
B_XZSaHWQAENiE9.jpg
6KB, 250x250px
>>26262169
I feel you. Maybe we can feel each other.
>>
File: 1453004263759.png (277KB, 444x440px) Image search: [Google]
1453004263759.png
277KB, 444x440px
>>26262350
People knew my name, how I look, where I live, Which Uni I go, and etc etc etc. It was kind of mindraping there. And even after I came out of military gossip flowed out to civilian society. I dropped out of Uni, and I am top tier robot frog now.
>>
>>26262399
yeah, but what did you do to warrant the gossip to begin with?
>>
>>26262453
I prefer not to speak that in public. People might recognize me. Sorry. But I can say I did not harm anyone but make them think I am disgusting. And I am disgusting person, so I could not argue about it.
>>
>>26262524
anon. you're on 4chan. no one cares or will recognize you. this thread will be dead in 30 minutes. at least give a hint.
>>
>>26262212

What do you do do about it when you hear voices?
>>
>>26259022
X = +-5
>>
>>26262591
I am scared of that memory. I am sorry, but I cant. Sorry for being a mad, boring person.
>>
>>26262613
I try to think about other, happy things. Like vidya games, or Japanese manga.
>>
>>26262629
that's okay, anon, i understand. i shouldn't have pushed you in the first place, sorry. can you at least make something up, though?
>>
>>26258868
You just described a year and a half of my life.

And then one day I noticed I hadn't heard a voice in a week. And it never came back.
>>
>>26262666
Not him but some people have done shit so fucked up they wouldn't even admit it anonymously. Myself included.
>>
>>26262666
Well, I was basically incompetant. I feel sorry for those who were together with me.
>>
Took a health class in college
Teacher tells me schizophrenics are highly intelligent and well educated and more likely males from wealthy backgrounds
>>
>>26259022
0 + 5i
my comment is not low in content, thank you very much
>>
>>26262760

oh come on, what have you done that could possibly be so bad?
>>
>>26262771
If it really was just incompetence you shouldn't feel bad. Even if the consequences were horrible.
>>
File: 1406553436313.jpg (28KB, 380x250px) Image search: [Google]
1406553436313.jpg
28KB, 380x250px
>>26259022
>solve for x
>doesn't even give a proper equation
>>
>>26262916
you can technically square it
>>
>>26262956
But I'm saying, if he's gonna tell us "solve for x" he's gonna have to tell us what's on the other side of the equation. Everyone is just assuming it's a zero, when it could be any number.

Also, I am schizo too. Have hallucinations all the time, voices rob me of my thoughts and replace them with others, etc.
>>
>>26262760
eh, i doubt it's what they've done, just what they feel about it. i've admitted the darkest secrets on 4chan because this place is anonymous, but that's only because i don't feel guilty about them. if i'd killed someone, i sure as hell wouldn't even mention it on here because i'd be too guilty.
>>
>>26263076
That and you could get v&
>>
File: key_art_ordinary_people.jpg (54KB, 900x350px) Image search: [Google]
key_art_ordinary_people.jpg
54KB, 900x350px
Schizoaffective & aspie. almost died in a psychiatric hospital. just found out about aripiprazole and brain shrinkage what do? thinking about talking to my psychologist about cutting down. liberty or death
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.