[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do girls hate us so much?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

File: _20160205_015123.jpg (87KB, 1038x987px) Image search: [Google]
_20160205_015123.jpg
87KB, 1038x987px
By us I mean men, even the most innocent girl harbours some misandry.
>>
>>26258707
Never mind, he texted me.
>>
fear
people fear what they don't understand
>>
>>26258707
Some girls hate men for the same reason some men hate women. Bad experiences and stupid generalizations.
>>
>>26258707
Deep-seated irrationality and instability.
>>
>>26258707
God damn, that type of candy is my only weakness
>>
Men are scientifically proven to be more violent and statistically commit basically all violent crime. They're also physically stronger than women.
>>
I don't hate men. I love men, that's the reason I come here. I love seeing what men think, what they like to do, what they like in girls and stuff like that but I don't want to befriend them in real life because I don't want them to end up liking me or the other way around.
>>
File: 04291-Banana-Heads-Group.jpg (199KB, 1030x1030px) Image search: [Google]
04291-Banana-Heads-Group.jpg
199KB, 1030x1030px
>>26258783
Not the only one.
>>
>>26258707
They keep getting pumped and dumped by Chad and they're too dumb to understand that Chad will never settle for their sub-6/10 ass so they throw an internet tantrum.
>>
>>26258837
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.
WHY.
>>
>>26258810
I hope you're female because that warmed my heart
>>
File: kkek.gif (765KB, 350x249px) Image search: [Google]
kkek.gif
765KB, 350x249px
>>26258794
And at the same time men are statistically proven to be most of the victims of said violent crimes, meanwhile more than 90% of cases of violence against elders and children are committed by women, and the type of relationship with most domestic violence cases are lesbian relationships. Whatcha say 'bout that, eh?
>>
All men are pigs ayyy lmao
>>
Because they only view us as bank accounts
>>
>>26258794

They're also scientifically proven to build, discover and invent most things but lets not say that shall we that would be sexist!
>>
>>26258945
>anime faggots
>>
>>26258945
Translation: you look so pretty Suzie! (You're ugly and I hate you!) So do you, Mallory (Fuck you, you skank, I hate you too.)
You look great Brian! (You look great Brian!) Are you gay or something? (Thanks dude, appreciate it, and you don't look too bad yourself.)
>>
File: 1443643700198.jpg (213KB, 850x719px) Image search: [Google]
1443643700198.jpg
213KB, 850x719px
I'd hate men if I was a woman too
think about it
men produce 99% of everything
like all the things, art, agriculture, washing machines, men fucking invented all of it and make all of it
the best literally everything is a man
even typically female shit like baking and clothes production men are better at
all the notable people in the world are men
women are physically inferior too, that's why there's women's sports
there's even women's chess leagues for some reason
and not only that
men rape and kill women all the fucking time
and it's so fucking easy to do it
the only hindrance in your way of raping any woman is literally men protecting that woman, but even still, women get raped all the time
and just think about sexual intercourse, just not even rape for a second
the man is literally stabbing the woman over and over again with his dick
the man is bigger, the man is generally on top
in order to conceive a child it is not even necessary for a woman to cum
fucking everything in the world is based around men dominating women

that can't be a good feeling

also if you're going to argue with me, try and attack my points and don't just call me a fat virgin MRA or something, that's such a female argumentative strategy, it produces nothing
>>
>>26258905
I am and I'm glad it did.
>>
I've given up on having a gf, she can't love you the way you can love her and has probably some resentment of men in general.
>>
Because you put them on a pedestal and treat them inhumanely.
>>
>>26259073
yeah yeah that's all well and good

where do I find a fairly decent amount of ore monogatari hentai my friend
>>
>>26258707
People have a certain amount of pro-woman bias. This is partly biological due to women's greater neoteny and rates of bisexuality. There is a cultural component consisting of common narratives which venerate women as the fairer sex and as mothers. There are also many modern ones which portray men as violent, sex-crazed, dumb and burdensome or unnecessary to women's lives. Since both men and women holding these gynocentric views women are allowed to openly express their misandry. Thus it becomes part of our media and foments. Women also have a heightened, unreasonable fair of danger/crime which lends itself to hating men.

>>26259073
I know this is a troll but it reads like something MacKinnon would write.
>>
>>26258707
because women hate beta losers, its a remnant of tribal mentality

beta losers = shitty genes and women are basically gatekeepers of the tribe's gene pool since they choose if they fuck

all females subconsciously want the losers to die to keep the gene pool pure, its why they treat beta males with disdain without even knowing it
>>
bump

fucking robot
>>
>>26259479

I've experienced both sides of this coin, being alpha at around 18-19 and getting girls all the time even though I'm still a virgin thanks to my fucking dysfunctional cawk.

Then around 21-22 my looks dissappeared, hairline rapidly receded and thinned and my skin around my eyes took a turn for the worse. Don't know what happened I just aged really quickly. Plus I stopped caring about fashion so much. Now girls barely even look at me or acknowledge me in any way, it's like I don't exist anymore. I used to catch girls looking at me now and again but now I never do.
>>
>>26259644
What the fuck happened to your eyes?
>>
>>26259702

They sort of sunk in and I got deep dark circles
>>
>>26259743
Ahh, I see... Thought it had something to do with your vision
>>
>>26259053
So all those times my friends asking me if im gay they were saying thank you?!? I thought only women do the mind games bs.
>>
>>26259479
This. I actually looked at a thread on r/AskWomen that was discussing the MGTOW thing, and all the women were calling those guys losers and creeps, and many of them were saying the same exact thing you just did: that weaker men are getting left out of the gene pool and deserve to die alone because of evolution.

When women think this of men, when they despise men for not "manning up", it's no wonder these men won't even try. I feel hurt and upset just thinking about it.
>>
>>26259871
Understand that those women are bitter, spurned, and alone. They take out all of their hatred and bitterness on men and seek to comfort themselves by saying such things.

They will die alone, or at least be perpetually unhappy.
>>
>>26259975
The first half of your post is correct.

The second half I find hard to believe, especially since men are conditioned to be "strong" for women, to break them out of their shell and raise them up in love. That and the average woman gets so much attention that it's only a matter of time before she ends up with a guy, usually. Especially since men are also burdened with being the proactive one in the relationship at any critical point within it, so he'll be conditioned to take responsibility for her feelings and try to 'game' his way around them.

Girl I dated in HS was really bitter and frustrated and took everything out on me. After we broke up she got with a guy who was orbiting and has been with him ever since.

In a 'just' world both men and women who harbor bitterness and resentment get punished for it by pushing away people and sabotaging relationships. In reality this only happens to men; women always have men lined up so it doesn't really hurt them.
>>
>>26260063
Do you believe she's happy? I don't. I've known women like her. Jumps from one guy to the next in order to soothe her bitterness. Like pouring a cup of water on an inferno that becomes hotter with every cup. Never happy.

They've made their own hell, but they'll blame men for it.
>>
>>26258707
Because men are evil and disgusting. I had only seen myself as a girl or woman for a few years, and I've already discovered that men are disgusting.
>>
>>26260167
I believe she's probably happy, but only if she came to terms with how she treated me and reconciled with it....with the help of a loving BF (now husband).

I guess my point is that she didn't really "deserve" such a relationship but got rewarded with one, because this guy put so much into her and loved her and etc.

Meanwhile I can't catch a break at all. In little slip up, any deviance from having perfect "Game" means I'm fucked and the girl will ignore me forever. Women I think have a lot more leniency granted to them in dating. They have a lot more freedom to act without worry that it'll effect how men treat them because men are supposed to accept and love women as they are...but not always the other way around.
>>
>>26260244
I won't deny that women are spoiled when it comes to most things (yet they still bitch over the most trivial of things). World's a fucked up place. Good men die violent deaths and bad men die peacefully in their sleep.

She doesn't deserve all the good things that happened to her. But, don't beat yourself up over it. It just ain't worth it. I say that with years of kicking my own ass over petty bullshit. It never did me an ounce of good. It ain't doing you much good either.

I don't often pursue women these days. And I don't take their shit either. I never understood "game", but still managed to get pussy every so often. I'm not pretty by any measure. The best advice I could give you is enjoy life as best you can. It doesn't last forever and you don't want your last memories to be of that bullshit. It's all trivial in the end.
>>
>>26260483
Thanks man, appreciate the kind words.

Yeah women are spoiled rotten...that guy was perfectly aware of how she treated me. He even said at one point that she hardly seemed like a good catch, considering she told me she loved another man and didn't feel the least bit guilty about it.

Come to think of it, I heard at one point that the first 2-3 years of their relationship they never once had sex. Honestly, I have no idea how they are doing now.

I've given up on women (too many bad experiences along with the one I mentioned), and now rely on masturbation and the lovely folks at /s/ to get my fix. But, I should definitely be doing the best with my life otherwise. Thanks again.
>>
women correlate unattractiveness with hatred. since women rate 80% of men as below-average in attractiveness, it is a given
>>
>>26260661
>80% of men as below-average.

Heh, women can't into statistics.
>>
>>26260790
w0t
women are shallow is all
>>
>>26260645

/s/ and my fleshlight are all I need
>>
Women hate men because 80% men are completely invisible to them, and the remaining 20% consequently have enough options that they can treat women poorly, which they deserve because they're annoying spoiled brats with no original thoughts or hobbies or anything interesting to say.

When women talk about men, they're talking about that 20%. They don't even think you exist. They're talking about the men they're willing to date, the men who titillate them, not the 80% who only exist to repair roads and build their furniture. They're talking about the tall handsome successful and usually white ones who make their vaginas flutter.

When you actually talk to them and catch their attention, as one of the 80% underclass, they will pretend you are "a man" (i.e., theoretically a part of the 20%) as a reflexive thing, but they won't actually take into account the differences between you and the 20%. That's why women talking to 80%'ers say shit like "YOU TREAT WOMEN LIKE SHIT AND PINCH THEIR ASSES IN THE OFFICE AND NEVER CALL US BACK AFTER SEX!!! >: (!" and 80%'ers are like "What?? When the fuck would I be in a position not to call a woman back after sex? Every time I have sex it requires like a year of effort and blind luck." But the broads don't get it.
>>
>>26260483
>The best advice I could give you is enjoy life as best you can
Pretty much this. Ultimately, you should be covering your own ass before anybody else.
>>
>>26260645
>Thanks man, appreciate the kind words.

No problem. Glad I could help. I know my "don't worry, be happy" approach is generic and unconvincing, but I've found it to be useful and it's saved me from a lot of needless hearth ache.

Heh, she gets everything a person should want in life, but still seems miserable. Really, no sex? She can't be that old.

My best to you. Do what you enjoy and make no apologies for it. That's the secret to happiness and serenity in this world.
>>
>>26258929
>90% of cases of violence against elders and children are committed by women,
Perhaps that's because most of child and elderly care is handled by women...
Btw we might need citations here, just in case what you call "violence against children" is not what yourself call "discipline" depending on context.
>>
>>26258748
that's a generalization too tho
>>
>>26260864
take that 20% and drop that down to 5% or less that would cheat the 20% male for
because they have the most money the looks ect
>>
>>26260864
>muh apex fallacy

This wretched hive of scum and misogyny is populated by the 80%, right? Perhaps the bottom 10%, even. I'm listening to you guys everyday and what I can tell from your words is that you are no better than the Chads. Some people have no redeeming qualities... unless you want to believe that having a penis is a quality.
>>
Jokes aside I legit hate women
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.