[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fembot feels/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 20

File: image.jpg (113KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113KB, 800x600px
>tfw the guy who buys me games on steam has no money
>might have to get rid of him and find a new provider
>>
>>26258512
lol what a loser. Find someone richer and better. And more lonely so he's easier to exploit
>>
File: 1439785776705.jpg (57KB, 604x377px) Image search: [Google]
1439785776705.jpg
57KB, 604x377px
>waiting for your new Bad Dragon toy
>friend wants to see you use it when it arrives
>its thicker than your wrist but you're kind of excited
>>
>>26258512
I can buy you any Steam game you want. Or any other femanon ITT. Just let me know.
>>
>>26258601
Can you buy me a dildo Senpai?
>>
>>26258512
Pathetic human being.
Do yourself a favor and work for your own shit.
>>
>>26258759
Probably just Steam games, but maybe a dildo if you're a girl.
>>
>>26258512
i hope this is bait

if it isnt please jump off a cliff
>>
>>26258901
I want to get kerbal space program, could you do that bb? :3
>>
File: 51758838_p3.jpg (47KB, 600x578px) Image search: [Google]
51758838_p3.jpg
47KB, 600x578px
>tfw no idol friend to watch/talk about idols
>>
>>26259037
Yes, if you're a girl and you want me to, I can. What's your Steam?
>>
>tfw fucked up life
>tfw always lonely

Everyday is just waking up at 6:00am, going to the campus gym, going to class, then to work, then homework, then sleep.

I just started a diet a couple of days ago, trying to stay under 900 caps a day and I'll make a fruity flavored tea if I manage to go under 800 as a treat. It's better than overeating everyday like I usually do.

My cars on the fritz and I can't afford to get it checked out, I'm too poor.

Still don't have college friends, but there's no changing that because I don't have the looks to make up for my shitty personality.

Still living with gfs family, but she's always busy with school, clubs, etc. I don't know if she still feels the same way about me. It wouldn't even matter if we broke up, she still messages her ex and she's better than me. I'd feel bad about that if I could, but I don't deserve her, anyway.

I kind of wish I could quit my job because she's even friends with my coworkers. I don't have anyone except for a couple of rats that only put up with me because I give them food, safety, shelter, and affection. I feel so pathetic knowing that THIS is the best I can do.

I wish I would just kill myself. If fucking children can do it, I don't understand why I still haven't found the guts to try it.
>>
>>26258512
>>26258532

you don't have to get rid of any providers... you always keep looking for more and add them to your collection.

are you girls -new-? you probably aren't even real girls, lmao.

t. veteran guy friend
>>
File: mystery.jpg (20KB, 283x390px) Image search: [Google]
mystery.jpg
20KB, 283x390px
>>26258512
god please again with this pathetic shit ? fucking whores you all deserves to be raped tortured beated and murdered.

fuck off you whores. you dont have real problems you cunts.
>>
File: shingeki-eren-jaeger.jpg (33KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
shingeki-eren-jaeger.jpg
33KB, 680x383px
>>26259208
I agree. Whores need to fuck off.
>>
>say my only goal in life is to be a good wife and mother
>get attacked by strong independent women

Why are you so mean?
>>
>>26259490
>>say my only goal in life is to be a good wife and mother
>>get attacked by strong independent women
That's wonderful. What are you doing to ensure you will raise happy and successful children?
>>
>>26259490
>say my only goal in life is to be a good wife and mother
be my gf
>>
I can guarantee that every male that posts in these threads is a closet tranny.

Why so jealous of women, anon?
>>
>>26259577
I take care of young children as often as I can, I read about children and how to raise them (nutrition, psychology, etc), I work on being the best person I can be so I can be a good example to them, but I think the father is much more influential than the mother so finding a good husband is my number one goal right now.

>>26259719
Not interested in an online relationship
>>
I hate that I'm that guy.
>>
>>26259917
>Not interested in an online relationship
It could work out tho ;-;
>>
>>26259955
Email?
I'm pretty sure it's not going to work out
>>
>>26259153
https://steamcommunity.com/id/whore
add me :3
>>
>>26259995
[email protected]
You never know
>>
>>26259917
>I think the father is much more influential than the mother
Yes precisely.

However, being a mother is not so much about setting an example, in my opinion. Her duty is to give her children nurturance and guidance, and lots of affection, and to would convince them they are capable of accomplishing things, things that build genuine confidence. And to always encourage them to aspire to great things. The father is the one who sets an example with his behavior. The mother only needs to be very wise and understanding of things. Even things like masculinity. In fact the best mother is a sort of "masculine" woman, who has done these things herself, but who then sacrifices that part of herself and becomes more feminine, for the sake of her family.
>>
>>26260028
>search for this email in the archive
>contactfags EVERY girl he comes across
Pretty sad, to be honest.
>>
>tfw he wants to fuck me while I'm feeding the baby

Rude desu, wish he would just wait.
>>
fembots, post me a image of what you think a real fembot looks like
>>
>>26260028
We already know each other, it didn't work out, and this >>26260082
>>
>>26260053
I agree with everything that you said and those things are really important to me. Everyday I challenge myself to be a nicer, more understanding person. I try to smile when I ask for things and to have a pleasant tone of voice because I want to be that woman who gives her best to her family, not her worse. However, I think that the example that the mother sets deeply affects the behavior of her daughters (if my mom was a lady, I don't want to be a trashy woman) it also affects the dating choices the sons can make, they'll usually look for someone similar to their mothers.
>>
>>26260127
Why didn't it work anon?
>>
File: 1453936446824.jpg (177KB, 634x370px) Image search: [Google]
1453936446824.jpg
177KB, 634x370px
>>26258512
Lmao such bait but its so true OP lmao holy shit
>>
>>26260219
Because immigrants make you mad you but wanted me to be one.
>>
>>26258512
remember to sage these fucking shitstain threads if you're going to post in them.
>>
>I could be camwhoring and slurping up attention from thirsty internet orbiters instead of sitting here on my computer alone with all my clothes on

back to chad's dick tonight :3
>>
>>26260261
I'm not the guy who posted his email so what the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>tfw haven't seen schizo senpai properly in two days
>still creep on his window and see him laying down sometimes
On another note..
>tfw buying dresses online is hell due being so short and skinny
>>
>>26260394
Thought you were him asking why it didn't work out just so he could know who I was.
It didn't work because marriage wasn't a possibility to us, given that we live in different countries and I'm not interested in being an immigrant in a country that has a problem with mass immigration.
>>
>>26260320
>get muh own place
>still have to wear pants because it's fucking cold tonight
Being a boy sucks!!!
>>
>loner friend gets a girlfriend
>he invites me to tag along with him when he goes on dates with his girlfriend
>don't want to be a third-wheel, but do so anyway because it's only fair since I invited him to hang out with me and when I dated 3 other people (not at the same. been in 3 relationships and asked out friend to hang out with me and my respective SO at the time)
>his girlfriend is actually pretty cool
>he is just like a female version of my friend, except a lot more outgoing
>be proud of friend since her confidence is rubbing on him
>get to be able to a see a happy side of my friend I never seen before
>almost a year into their relationship, break up with my current girlfriend
>hang out at friend's house whose girlfriend is visiting
>we're in his bedroom just talking
>friend whispers something in his girlfriend's ear and she smiles
>friend starts lifting up her shirt and showing me her breasts
>friend asks me if I think his girlfriend's breasts are nice
>tell him 'yes'
>he asks me if I want to suck them
>friend explains that it's okay if want to be in a sexual relationship with her
>tell them I'm going to need a drink first
>they offer me vodka mixed with koolaid
>we make out a bit while friend is doing stuff on his laptop
>after we're both naked we start fingering each other
>friend turns his attention to me since it's his first time seeing me fully naked
>>
>>26260563
this story is bullshit but continue
>>
>>26260563

>friend starts undressing and joins us
>his girlfriend has already made me cum once by fingering me
>the girlfriend wants me to start doing sexual things to my friend who I have never done sexual things to before
>friend says we don't have to have sex if I don't want to
>tell him 'let's just see where this goes' and start stroking his dick
>it's been a long time since I gave a guy a handjob so I'm a bit bad at it at first, but gradually get better as I remember what to do
>girlfriend gets behind me and starts playing with my breasts and kissing my neck and nibbling my ears as I'm stroking my friend's dick
>he's a bit shy to show me his orgasm face so he covers it with his hand
>girlfriend then whispers into my ear "now suck it"
>tell them I never sucked dick before
>girlfriend scoots me to the side and starts sucking his dick then lectures me to do the same
>grasp friend's dick and start giving him a blowjob while his girlfriend is whispering to me what to do with my tongue and hand
>once I get used to the motions, the girlfriend slides her hand to my pussy and starts toying with my clit
>>
>>26259917
any idiot can keep some little retard from dying, your child would appreciate a lifetime of experience to draw from then a good babysitter
go get a job, go to college, doesnt matter what you, you can stop whenever you like just do it.
your kids will appreciate 10x over when they are older and will build a greater relationship when they are adults.
>>
>>26261064
>baby sitters
notoriously shit
Child rearing is a bit moee than sitting around only making sure to check every so often that the child hasn't put a fork in the plug.
Having a parent around to talk to and actually interacting/taking your child out to do things helps more.
>>
File: 1450754660822-3.jpg (278KB, 800x407px) Image search: [Google]
1450754660822-3.jpg
278KB, 800x407px
>>26260924
Too long and cringe ending 2/10.
Take a creative writing workshop
>>
>>26261064
I am going to college and I would be fine with working half time once all of my kids are in school but I honestly want to raise my kids in a traditional family and I wouldn't want to make my husband feel less manly because I make more money than he does. I could succeed in a career but why bother? There's more important things in life like having time for your children.
>>
File: orgas, faec.jpg (26KB, 494x349px) Image search: [Google]
orgas, faec.jpg
26KB, 494x349px
>bfs orgasm face makes me orgasm
>>
File: 141839543642.jpg (73KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
141839543642.jpg
73KB, 1280x720px
>tfw a cute guy at work got me a coffee while I was busy
>he put too much sugar in it
Just as I was getting to like him too, looks like i'm looking elsewhere. I can't like a guy who can't even do something as easy as put one spoon of sugar in a drink without fucking it up.
>>
>>26260507
Ill marry you bby
>>
>>26261426
You sound like an ideal partner tbqh
>>
>>26261426
Girls like this are just as annoying as career womyn who don't want kids and act like masculine bitches. You don't actually believe or feel these things, but you say them anyway because you think it's what men want to hear.

Why are women so awful?
>>
>>26261426
Where do you live, maybeperfectwaifu? Not interested in LDR either. [email protected]
>>
>>26261511
Thanks
>>26261513
I may be annoying, I don't really care but you're wrong about me. I actually don't know anybody who wants to hear these things, people my age are into the whole "empowered women" kind of thing and I've actually had guys tell me "I hope you don't end up being a housewife" and hearing the words "marriage" "commitment" "children" makes them poop their pants, so no, I don't say it because I think men want to hear it.
>>
>>26258970
The fact that you would even consider that this isn't a sarcastic insult toward steam gf's means you are literally retarded. I'm serious. It's in the den. Look it up.
>>
>>26261584
I'm sure we don't live in the same country so I won't even bother.
>>
File: 1450752376930.png (394KB, 451x861px) Image search: [Google]
1450752376930.png
394KB, 451x861px
>tfw everyone is staring at you all the time
>tfw you don't know why
>tfw it's probably due to your lovecraftian visage
>tfw going outside is increasingly harder because of this
>tfw trying not to cry is all you can do on public transit anymore
>>
>>26259208
F a l l i n g f o r i t o u t o f t e n
n e t f o t u o t i r o f g n i l l a F
>>
>>26261426
I'm pretty sure phyllis schafly makes more money or is at the very least more famous than her husband and they have a very traditional marriage.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phyllis_Schlafly
>>26261676
Europe?
>>
>>26258512
Please let me buy you roses chickita
>>
>no irl 4chan ironic meme friends
>one of my three friends thinks this guy we go to school with is the memeiest person she knows
>"I didn't want to go to the concert because he's gonna be there with his internet friends and they're the biggest fucking 4chan losers in the universe."
>I know for fact that my memes are better than his and I'm on here literally everyday
is it because I'm a gril?
>>
>>26261878
>meme
Yes, you being a woman is the root cause of your blatant stupidity.
>>
>>26261823
I wouldn't be comfortable making more money than my husband, I want to depend on him.
southamerica
>>
>>26258512
>>26258601>>
>>26258759
>>26258901
>>26259037
>>26259153
Same fag! Negorgg
>>
>>26261933
I am lonely
they're all I have
>>
>>26261981
>woman
>lonely
By choice, yes. If you have any other reasoning then all it does is further confirm the observation. Go figure.
>>
>>26262071
lol hey pal if I could easily get rid of my fear of people and instantly know how to start/continue a conversation I would
>>
>>26262187
>that mattering in terms of getting a boyfriend
babbys first day on 4chan
>>
>>26262250
HONEY GO GET THE CAMERA
>boyfriend
need friends thx
>>
>>26261942
>Latin whoreopolis
>looking for a husband that won't cheat
Good luck breh.
I remember chicks from DR saying that men felt it was there right to cheat and bitches just had to put up with it.
>>
>>26262430
Well people are more low key about it here but it still happens a lot. Thank you though.
>>
File: ooiiooooooo.png (783KB, 1080x925px) Image search: [Google]
ooiiooooooo.png
783KB, 1080x925px
>not getting molested on the bus
>>
My breasts grew bigger from constantly drinking almond milk. My waist size didn't change that much but I notice my ass and tits are bigger. This doesn't seem to good if I want a weight loss plan.

I'm too chubby for my height (5'1") but my lazy ass thinks because since my WHR is .71 I can push it back some more.

I can't wait to start being physically active more. 4chan distracts me and my family are all hermits.
>>
>>26262648
almond milk??
>>
>>26262706
>he doesn't know that almonds can lactate!!!
chortlingcunts.wav
>>
Finally worked up the nerve to kill myself. too young to buy gun though and still live w/ parents so too nervous to order helium.

decide to cut wrists in bathtube, want to go quick tho so stand up to cut femrol arteries too. after 1st one get dizzy and passout. end up falling through glass shower door. parents hear noise and call ambulance.

Im not dead but Its what I want for myself even more now, its so embarrassing to be around people who have read your suicide note.
>>
>stub toe
>now jumpy, nervous, and itchy inside

Fuck my life this HURTS
>>
>>26262485
I gotta be honest with you, I'm hispanic myself and everything I've seen from hispanics of all flavor has left me with a deep seated mistrust for hispanic men and women when it comes to sex.

Also used to get angry at the parents who left their kids with the abuelos because they didn't want to raise em. better than the alternatives certainly but still got me upset.
>>
File: amlondd titots-1.png (624KB, 1080x840px) Image search: [Google]
amlondd titots-1.png
624KB, 1080x840px
>>26262729
whoa I can't believe it
>>
>>26261942

where in southern America do you live? Im from AZ, hmu if your close.
>>
>>26262859
Well I've seen some pretty ugly things as well from both men and women, but those people were not walking in the path of Christ. I've also seen (although very few) some good relationships and that's enough to give me faith that something like that may come my way.
>>
>tfw fembot and considered buying poor guy I like games on steam but just didn't know how to say it
>>
File: yuiyui.jpg (273KB, 834x625px) Image search: [Google]
yuiyui.jpg
273KB, 834x625px
>>26262769
Maddi?
Regardless, you shouldn't do that. Anyone who likes yuru yuri is my comrade, and I don't want to lose any more comrades.
>>
>>26262943
Some people don't even know it exists Bolivia
>>
>tfw no beta provider

I'm unemployed and having a hard time paying bills. Anyone willing to throw cash my way?
>>
>>26263039
Yes, but only if you have sex with me, which would take you precariously close to prostitution.
>>
>>26262976
>but those people were not walking in the path of Christ
That's fair, when I regularly attended church a lot of people were happily married and there were a ton of kids on the way.

gl finding your church husband
>>
File: laughing_heroines.jpg (368KB, 673x680px) Image search: [Google]
laughing_heroines.jpg
368KB, 673x680px
>>26263007
Just buy him one on his birthday or something baka
>>
>>26263091
Thank you! I hope you can restore your faith in Latinos
>>
>>26263129
No prob bob
>I hope you can restore your faith in Latinos
Never, don't even care that they're my people. People have more than just material inheritances but moral and cultural ones, and the latin world is far along the 'it's fucked' line regarding marriage and relationships, the big families and warm culture are still great though.
>>
>>26263009

Ive seen all of yuru yuri now so I can die at least a little bit happy

Thats not me sorry
>>
>>26263073
how much would you pay? it wouldn't be worth it to me if unless I could pay all of my bills every month with the money. i have no interest in sleeping with more than one person for money.
>>
File: 1195622860631223.jpg (47KB, 269x519px) Image search: [Google]
1195622860631223.jpg
47KB, 269x519px
>>26263591
Have you read the manga? It hasn't been completely translated yet though. Plus there's Oomuro-ke, the Sakurako spin-off. It's an ongoing web serialization. You can't die until the yuru yuri has run dry.

Yuyushiki is also good.
>>
>>26258545

I know this is bait, but female's wrists are small compared to their cunt.
>>
>>26263595
You would move in with me and I would pay for everything like rent and food, and have sex with you whenever I want.
>>
>>26263724
Oh, that wouldn't really help with my bills. And I'm looking for work right now, so I'm not interested in moving somewhere that isn't a major city. Are you in a major city?
>>
how much discharge do the average fembots accumulate in their panties ever day
>>
>>26263776
What kind of bills? Yes, I live in a major city, in Scandinavia.
>>
>>26263795
I have a ton because I have a bacterial infection
>>
>>26263806
Student loans, mostly. I'm Amerifat, but thanks
>>
>>26263807
how bad does it smell
>>
>>26263827
Not really bad anymore these days. I've had it for years, and it used to smell really bad, but now it just accumulates and oozes out of me without any smell.
>>
>>26263851
you've had a bacterial infection for years? wtf?
>>
>>26263872
Years. I went to a gynecologist and got medication to get rid of it. Didn't go away. Went to another gynecologist, got different medication. It still didn't go away. So I just gave up. It's not like I fuck anyone anyway.
>>
File: tumblr_nw4ntdwaq01uuwy2qo4_1280.png (188KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nw4ntdwaq01uuwy2qo4_1280.png
188KB, 960x540px
>>26263665

Ive read most of it now, but not the other stuff you mentioned.

Yuris great but its not enough to keep me going
>>
File: 1438465142415.gif (424KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1438465142415.gif
424KB, 480x270px
>>26258512
finally a good fembot feels thread

>went out with my friends to the shops
>wearing my new jeans, quite happy
>heading home no guys even noticed me
>creeps stared at my ass

why are all men assholes
>>
>>26263826

Im American and I'll pay your loans for you and take you in.

Im very good looking and wealthy but my current gf wont let me treat her like my pet that is why I need you my little fucktoy.

When you were a little girl did you want to be a dog or a cat?
>>
>>26264344
>current gf
Not into group stuff or helping people cheat. If your plan is to break up with her, same issue applies. Are you in a major US city?
>>
File: Image fot thread.jpg (83KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Image fot thread.jpg
83KB, 1680x1050px
>>26262769

Try jumping off a tall place. Or are you to worried you'll mess up that pretty face. I would be since its your only redeeming quality whinie little slut.

Also this bitch is 13 mods pls b& this little underaged whore
>>
>>26264533

>Not into group stuff or helping people cheat.

You would probably never have to see her depending on where you'd like to live. To be clear Im not offering to pay your loans to replace my gf, youd just be another plaything, nonetheless a well taken care of plaything

>Are you in a major US city?

Im in NYC about 3-7 months out of the year, LA ~1-3, and the rest I try to spend in Seattle which I consider home, but I have to travel elsewhere alot.
>>
>>26264726
Does she know/is she okay with you sleeping with other people? I wouldn't be comfortable with an arrangement otherwise.

Do you have contact info?
>>
>caring about women

Go get raped by a refugee, traitors.
>>
>>26264782

I'm entirely open with her about the other aspects of my personnel life.

[email protected]
>>
>>26258512
>tfw no beta providers
>>
>>26264617

Can you please just leave me alone! Im really sorry I couldnt do that stuff that you wanted me to but please understand how teribble it makes me feel about myself and Im sorry I cant explan it well enough that I can make it so you understand and you wont think you wasted all your time talking to me but I really am sorry!

And I promise I'll be dead soon and then you wont have to hate me any more!
>>
File: giphy (1).gif (531KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (1).gif
531KB, 500x281px
>>26265242

Why dont you go let your dad rape your tight little cunt again so you have more things to cry to anons about.

you've been saying your gonna kill yourself for a month now but oh look your not ead. Just pray you didnt scratch your pretty little face or body up with your shower door accident beacause then even daddy may not want to fuck you, and I know how much you drool over his cock!
>>
>>26265385
>>26259995
My aunt married a guy she met through some kind of mailing service. I'm not sure if it was online. She had a mental break down in college and dropped out. She moved half way across the country married him and had two kids. One became gay and the other's husband died climbing mount Everest.

Not to mention my aunt tired to kill herself because postpartum depression. But they're still together and healthy and happy now.
>>
>>26265546
Are you fucking crazy? What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>26265448

Please Im really truly sorry I made you so mad at me, Please Please Please dont talk about that stuff on here its really embarising and you promised you wouldnt.

Im really sorry again.
>>
>>26265782

I also promised not to show anyone those pictures you sent me, remember that?

Which one next? I think its gonna have to be the really qt one!
>>
>>26262769
Women confirmed for retards
Gravity doesn't aid in bleeding out, if your blood clots.
You're supposed to take aspirin to prevent blood from clotting.
You can just sit in a bathtub and pass out
>glass shower
Holy fuck, women are retarded
>>
>>26265448
>>26265782
>>26265841
What's going on here?
My penis is curious
Continue
>>
>>26265897
some anon is erping with himself
>>
>>26265841
Lmao
What the fuck is going on?
>>26265242
Greentext that rape tho
>>
If I'm decently socialable and normal looking/a bit attractive (inb4 not on /r9k/, just fucking answer) do you think I could do this to some NEET chick or gay dude? I'm in college and could use extra money. Or do I gotta pretend to be a girl? I ain't exactly practiced at that.
Thread posts: 125
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.