[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>having to speak to people with a lazy eye >which one is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

>having to speak to people with a lazy eye
>which one is lazy?
>which do I lok?
>>
who is that in the pic, I swear I recognize him but google gives me nothing
>>
>>26258195

Thats easy senpai.

Look at the one that's looking at you.
>>
>>26258219

It's Ron you idiot
>>
A guy was talking to me with closed eyes this afternoon. I liked his authenticity.
>>
>>26258195
>be me
>be out drinking alone
>decide to talk to a group of strangers
>one guy has a lazy eye
>everything is fine
>have to go to piss but he's blocking the way
>start fake juking him saying "which way am I going?!? try and keep up!"
>juke him on his fucked eye
>look back "Don't give me the stank eye--sorry."
>just leave without closing my tab
>>
My best friend has a lazy eye and it's weird... his is like he goes from looking at you to the floor in seconds.

If he tries really hard to focus they both stay straight for a little while

The funny thing is I only talk to the droopy one.
>>
>>26258219
It's a guy from a videogame Youtube channel
>>
>>26258377
thank you!

its andy farrant! he used to work for microsoft around 09 and was on their xbox videos and shit.

I managed to get a half life themed tweet on one of his shows actually
>>
Why not just look at the space directly between their eyes, or their eyebrows. That's what I do anytime I speak to anybody
>>
>>26258195
i have a semi lazy eye,

when i look at something my left eye will sligthly drift to the left a bit

just look at either eye
we are used to it

i'd look at the non-lazy eye because that's the one they are looking at you with
>>
>tfw have a lazy eye
fucking agony
>>
>>26258219
andy farrant
>>
Jane is literally 10/10
>>
I usually just look at their nose.
You can't tell the difference when someone's looking at your eye or your nose, so it just looks like they're looking at you straight on.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.