[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anybody else think rehab would be an excellent place to get a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: drug-addict-girl-again.jpg (154KB, 336x470px) Image search: [Google]
drug-addict-girl-again.jpg
154KB, 336x470px
anybody else think rehab would be an excellent place to get a gf?
think about it

lots of fragile impressionable young females who are looking to turn their lives around and get out of their current environment
many would probably see marriage and children as a good option to help them with that
you could be their rock
plus their standards can't be too high, they're drug addicts for fuck's sake
>>
File: victoria.jpg (43KB, 419x579px) Image search: [Google]
victoria.jpg
43KB, 419x579px
>>26258194

>want wife
>want kids
>want love

I want something else.
>>
File: fall of cthulhu 9.jpg (38KB, 416x640px) Image search: [Google]
fall of cthulhu 9.jpg
38KB, 416x640px
>>26258194
anon i've dated nothing but junkies and whores my whole life, and while it is incredibly fun at times, it is not who you want for a serious relationship.
>>
>>26258230

Not OP but I was thinking more about the raped/daddy issue girls.
>>
>>26258194
>willing to go through rehab for a gf
>not willing to stay on a diet
just end it before it's too late
>>
Sounds like a good place to get one of those practice gfs which were being memed about a lot last month.
>>
>>26258194

Theres an autism support group near me, Im thinking I should join
>>
File: fall of cthulhu.jpg (43KB, 418x640px) Image search: [Google]
fall of cthulhu.jpg
43KB, 418x640px
>>26258249
anon every girl i have met was "raped" and every girl has daddy issues
>>
>>26258194
I've been to rehab,
around those type girls

they are not relationship/wifey material

they are fucking insane bipolar crazy girls that have no idea what they want, and the ones i have seen I would bet everythign I had they relapse to heavy fucking drugs.

this one girl 19 fucking stole 200,000 $ + to support her heroin habit from her grandmother and aunt, she was into me, but I was staying away from all of those people after being there.

fucking no OP
>>
>>26258303
literally what I daydream about
fucking a qt sheltered autistic virgin and making her open up and realize her sexual desires that is
>>
Is there a correlation between alcoholism and addiction to different pills and other narcotics?

As in, are drug addicted grills almost always also addicted to alcohol or is alcohol addiction just a random addiction that is not linked in any way to drug addiction?

Or is alcohol a gateway drug as they say about weed?
>>
>>26258303
desu senpai support groups are a great way to meet people like yourself
>>
>>26258424
addiction comprises both genetic and epigenetic predispositions. alcohol use probably plays to both as well as fulfilling the psychological need of escapism.
>>
>>26258424
if you are this autistic you are lost

usually people with addiction problems have a hard time controlling their intake with any drug. THey just happen to have a favorite that they go to over and over, if they cant get it they very may likely turn to alcohol

there is no 'gateway drug'
>>
>>26258424
I'm no expert but alcohol is different
it's not a drug in the same way, it's just distilled fermented vegetables that make you dizzy through poisoning you, and that's all it does, make you warm and dizzy, DRUGS make you feel and see things, and alter the lense through which you see the world, but alcohol just makes your current state of mind more blurry for a while, it's not a mind altering substance it's a mind hindering substance, if that makes any sense

most hard drug or pill addicts don't start of as alcoholics, they start off with marijuana and anti-anxiety medication
>>
>>26258616
alcohol is actually a Dissociative (an NMDA receptor antagonist) which produces mental states similar to Ketamine and PCP

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dissociative
>>
>>26258194
>you could be their rock
my niggah

Fuck a bitch if you want, but those doped out hoes ain't coming back around to their cheerful innocent selves, their brain chemistry is too out of wack but someone's gotta man up and rehabilitate those crack whores.
>>
>>26258303
>>26258372
autistic girls are likely to be repulsed by physical touch and won't want to do anything but discuss their autistic hobbies and habits with you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gplpSfaouP8
>>
>>26258675
Most of the American population is autistic...
I just realized that. Being normal and sociable is the rarity.
Some say it's due to inflammation with foods the cause.
Other vaccines.
Dumb bitches like to trope on about their 'hobbies' and not get physical, don't they?
That politico daughter is likely a pedophile ring sexual trauma victim.
>>
>>26258194
>Rehab

Ok you can find some nice anorexic girls to have crazy sex with but you know peoole who do hard drugs get deseases too, and wouldnt be smart to get all the epatithes there are in one shot
>>
As a person who actually works in rehab and many others in the past, let's just say that you are a fucking idiot, OP.

>lots of fragile impressionable young females who are looking to turn their lives around and get out of their current environment
Yet they glorify their drug usage constantly and talk about how much they want to use when they finally get off probation.

>many would probably see marriage and children as a good option to help them with that
This is just as funny as the addicts who say that going in the military will be the best thing for them. It never works out, btw.

>you could be their rock
No.

>plus their standards can't be too high, they're drug addicts for fuck's sake
This is the only thing you got right. Their standards are so low they'll fuck anyone. We have a girl who fucked a guy who had an active herpes outbreak. Her standards were that low. STD's go around like candy. One STD goes around, and within a week, every one of the clients have it. Literally. Ever wonder why it's almost a given that if they're an addict, they have Hep C?
>>
>>26258485

Doesn't answer my question though. I guess I should explain the premise behind it. I was wondering if going into AA meetings would accomplish the same goal as going into heroin, crack and meth addiction support groups as in being able to find a practice gf. The whole idea seems bad from the start because while these tender young souls with mammary glands want to get their lives back on track, chances are they may fail to do so but more importantly if they did kickstart a new life with a robot and got preggo, they might not be able to stay clean 9 months and besides that already be laced with toxins who knows I'm not a doctor just speculating.

>>26258514

There is such a thing as gateway drugs, it's different levels of self control. Different barriers and thresholds that people cross or don't cross.

>>26258616

Funny you mention anti anxiety medications. I've dealt with anxiety and panic attacks before but I'm generally speaking anti-medicine unless it's needed really bad or it's for occasional recreation purposes. I sometimes use alcohol as a relaxant or sleep aid and as a recreational relaxant. In my experience it sort of makes me pleasantly sleepy while still awake. Not really that hindered mentally but perhaps it's because I don't like to go deeper than the light buzz phase.

Anyway the whole point of my post was, why shouldn't robots pursue these grills at AA meetings rather than hard core addict meetings?
>>
File: Winona 2.gif (705KB, 500x315px) Image search: [Google]
Winona 2.gif
705KB, 500x315px
>>26259386
I wouldn't go in unless I myself had experience with the kind of issues the group deals with. at some you're going to be expected to share your feelings and talk to the group and if you are inauthentic people will pick up real quick.
>>
>>26259698

Everyone has experience with alcohol. How hard would it be to pretend to be unable to stop drinking? The drug stuff sounds more complicated unless you could pretend to have been hooked on some exotic script nobody else there tried but yeah they'd make you out pretty quick and some may think you want to harm them as an undercover narc.

Which is why again I say, why not go the AA route instead of the druggy route? Everyone knows about alcohol and it would be easy to make up an addiction. In any case, even if people catch on it's not like you committed a crime.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.