[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone have suggestions on some other good reads?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 9781930004894.jpg (187KB, 776x1200px) Image search: [Google]
9781930004894.jpg
187KB, 776x1200px
Anyone have suggestions on some other good reads?
>>
>>26257887
Is this book allow in Europe?
>>
File: this one can see.gif (1MB, 720x304px) Image search: [Google]
this one can see.gif
1MB, 720x304px
Texxe Marrs wrote a book called Codex Magica which I've always meant to read. It's about heraldry and hidden symbology in everyday life particularly in badges, corporate logos and flags. Might be boring as fuck though.
>>
>>26257887
This is why christianity makes no sense. Jesus was a jew, but christians are supposed to be followers of Jesus, who was a jew, not a christian.
>>
>>26258632
Talmudic rabbinical Judaism isn't the same as biblical OT Judaism
Jesus was a Christian
>>
>>26258632

>I'm totally the son of god guys
>people believe him

Can't get dumber than this
>>
>>26258657
No he wasn't, Christianity didn't come into fruition until after he died, so he was a jew you dumb scum bag.
>>
File: r-2 dindu.webm (582KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
r-2 dindu.webm
582KB, 640x360px
>>26258632
Jews were the ones who betrayed Jesus. And Jesus was God's only child sent to cleanse the world of its sins. His "genetic code" if you will was only that of what Mary's what.

A better question is this in today or politics:
>Jews are "God's chosen people"
>Therefore we must protect Israel
>Christians support Jews claim to the land
>Conservatives support Jews claim to the land because they are mostly Christian
>Jews don't believe in Jesus
>According to Christianity, anyone who doesn't believe in Christ is going to hell
>Therefore, "God's chosen people" are going to hell
>But we fight wars and donate to Israel anyways
>Reasons
>>
>>26258717

Jesus was a schizophrenic laborer
>>
>>26258665
Well there is also the countless miracles he did to help convince people...

Not that im a christian but still fedorfag atleast have a good argument
>>
>>26258716
No he wasn't
The faith he taught was not judaism
>>
>>26258632
but jesus and his disciples founded Christianity
>>
>>26258717
No its way stupider then that. My friends mom was explaining it to me and how she thinks rapture is gonna happen.

According to rapture the jews (who dont believe in christ) are still gods chosen and then and a hand few of good christians are gonna get to go to heaven when the anti christ is born. This of course is only in retarded new age christian religions and not catholicism.
>>
>>26258657

Yes and no. You're correct in the sense that the Talmud is very different from the Tanakh/Hebrew Bible/Old Testament (different words for the same thing). However, both the Tanakh and the Talmud are central components of Judaism (the religion)/Judaica, and the Talmud refers to the Tanakh/Torah, so in one sense it's a bit disingenuous to separate them.
>>
File: thus_spoke_zarathustra.jpg (27KB, 395x600px) Image search: [Google]
thus_spoke_zarathustra.jpg
27KB, 395x600px
If you have any familiarity with the Bible, then I recommend this.
>>
I am currently reading The Stormlight Archive: The Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson
It's pretty good
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.