[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So Ive become a supervillian. And I'm doing it for you /r9k/.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (44KB, 540x406px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 540x406px
So Ive become a supervillian. And I'm doing it for you /r9k/.
here we go

>have broken nose that makes me look like a ugly kike for almost 5 years.
>finally get it fixed and I end up looking good af.
>i start to notice girls around me are attempting conversation with me.
>girl at work begins to flirt with me
>still have my /r9k/ anti woman attitude.
>finally be drinking one night and some drunk girl is all over me. And All the while i an being borderline insulting.
Also i should mention i have a huge thing about people toching me. Basicly i hate all physical contact.
>aaannnyywayyy this girl has end up putting her hand on y lower ack and touches my lips with her finger.
>i flip
>tell her to get her hands off of me and to have some self respect because she is obviously way below my standards blah blah blah
> i was also a bit buzzed so i dont remember exactly what was said.
>she runs off crying
>i feel good. Legitimately good, first time in a while.
> I begin to do this whenever I'm oht drinking.
>eventually my friends as me waht my problem is, as i destroy these whores who attempt to conversatw with me in front of everybody almost every single time
>friends stop wanting me to hang out with them at bars as they think i have issues. and they are actually trying to get laid
>except for my one friend jeff who thinks its hillarious.
>end up going to a bar alone, within a half hour I destroyed this one cute blonde girl who said i looked familiar, (i get that one a lot)
>get her a beer
>she is obviouslg really into me
>i pretend to be half paying attention to her
>she keeps going on and on about some bullshit
>she ends up saying she thinks im really cute
>the time has come
>give her a disgusted look
>tell her she doesnt even know me, and that her coming onto me is pathetic and to get away from me and leave me alone
>pay for my drink.
>she looks demolished
>laugh in her face and tell her to just walk away because shes emberassing herself.
contd
>>
>>26257797
>pay for my drink
>she sulks away.
>i notice people looking at me and talking amongst themselves
>bartender giving me wierd looks.
>have to stop from laughing i walk out and am laughing as i walk to my car.
>come home post to r9k.

im a bit drunk but it was well worth it. I may start going to other bars in he area because I think my antics are becoming noticable because i pretty much go to this college bar near my appt.

Anyway what ya guys think?
>>
>>26257797
thats pretty lame as far as being a supervillain I would have at least tried to put a bomb on a bus or something or rob a bank
>>
>>26257926
i mean i dont know how to make a bomb. and if i google it im sure the fbi would shoot me.
>>
>>26257923
fuck you m00t
>>
Doing the Lord's work, OP.
>>
im doing this for all you guys out there who have been rejected by cute girls, and went home and vowed to never marry.

before my metamorphisis i was just like you guys. and with that simple procedure i have so much more confidence. My friends think im a psychopath, which is not the worst reputation to have.

I will continue the fight guys.
>>
ughhh wtf
>>
>ugly but I'm hot because I fixed my nosw

No you're not.
>>
>>26258208
eh go fuck yourself.
>>
File: image.jpg (91KB, 800x482px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91KB, 800x482px
wtf here i am doing something topkek worthy and ive gotten like 10 replies.

ffs
>>
>I denied myself free pussy
>that'll show em!

Literally retarded desu
>>
>>26258484
oh wow a narcissist

actually, I like it
>>
I have a similar story, won't bother greentexting it because I'm on my phone, but about eight months ago I finally de-robotified myself and got what I would objectively call an 8/10. She was so codependent it's hilarious and she let me push her around for months, telling her I wasn't sure why I stayed, pointing out all her physical flaws, and she would still do anything to please me. I could have hit her and she would have blamed herself. She was one lf those sluts that pretend they aren't hopeless roasties, and so I had to wait six whole months for sex. When that time finally came I apologized afterwards and told her I didn't want to hurt her anymore, this had made me realize how much she meant to me, etc. I broke up with her the next day. Her friends tell me she's been alchoholic since then. That was a month ago and I don't tell this story on here much because it sounds like some fake self-insert. But know that those of us who've become desirable are repaying your brotherhood you autistic faggots.
>>
So you have shit self esteem and misplaced hatred towards women and claim you're a supervillan for shitting on people just looking to have fun and who probably have the same / similar insecurities as you.

Most super villans have character and some form of code, you're just white trash, the goon #2 that appears in a random filler scene without doing much.
>>
looks awfully normie in here. . .
>>
>>26257797
>make fun of a couple girls
>Ive become a supervillian
>>
>>26258208
>>26258580

faggots/10
>>
>>26257797
wtf is your super-power? a nose change? being able to reject free pussy?
>>
>>26258569
op here

literally this
>But know that those of us who've become desirable are repaying your brotherhood you autistic faggots.

but keep being ungrateful
>>
>>26257797
This is almost certainly an artistic work of fiction but I found it pretty fucking funny anyway
>>
>>26258673
I dont want or need pussy to be happy. I enjoy watching their reactions as i demolish their self esteem.

I would have thought I'd be doing something awesome. but all you white knighting faggots say is "muh reject free pussy"
>>
Why would you go somewhere pretty much designated for hooking up to do this?
>>
>>26258834
Because thats the while point. I go there, a girl inevitably comes over to me (for some reason) and initiates conversation.

I play ball only up to the point where they say something that makes them voulnerable, and then i go jn for the kill.

I mock, humiliate and reject them. because they deserve it. because i enjoy it. and so do you
>>
>>26258781
Don't listen to those betas and nu-males. You're doing God's work. Witnessed.
>>
>>26258889
If you record the audio of a good one, i'd enjoy it a lot more.
>>
>>26257797
Why not demolish them AFTER you demolish their bodies? You're just coming off as a closetfag to me, OP.
>>
File: 1436899610710.png (1021KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1436899610710.png
1021KB, 1280x720px
>>26258125
Bless you Anonymous
>>
>>26258922
heh maybe a go pro or something
>>
>>26257797
Fucking hilarious dude, would go out with you along with jeff just for the lulz.
Respect.
Keep crushing ladys insecurities, you are doing gods work.
>>
>saves multiple women from having to talk to some boring edgy fag
>saves poor, defenceless, drunk girl from making a terrible decision
>thinks he is a supervillian

It's like you have no self awareness.
>>
>>26258781
>whiteknight

They litterally dont know how to troll people besides their fedora tipping
>>
>>26258484
Stop being so butthurt, lad.
>>
>>26258922
This
This
This

Then you could even open a youtube channel and post the audio of you BTFO casual sex bitches
>>
>>26257797
Doing God's work, Anon.

Godspeed brother.

Btw, you should start hitting other bars, you'll get a rep there and people will warn whores away from you.

Also your friend Jeff sounds awesome, buy him a beer for me.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.