[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
So Ive become a supervillian. And I'm...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 540x406) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 540x406
So Ive become a supervillian. And I'm doing it for you /r9k/.
here we go

>have broken nose that makes me look like a ugly kike for almost 5 years.
>finally get it fixed and I end up looking good af.
>i start to notice girls around me are attempting conversation with me.
>girl at work begins to flirt with me
>still have my /r9k/ anti woman attitude.
>finally be drinking one night and some drunk girl is all over me. And All the while i an being borderline insulting.
Also i should mention i have a huge thing about people toching me. Basicly i hate all physical contact.
>aaannnyywayyy this girl has end up putting her hand on y lower ack and touches my lips with her finger.
>i flip
>tell her to get her hands off of me and to have some self respect because she is obviously way below my standards blah blah blah
> i was also a bit buzzed so i dont remember exactly what was said.
>she runs off crying
>i feel good. Legitimately good, first time in a while.
> I begin to do this whenever I'm oht drinking.
>eventually my friends as me waht my problem is, as i destroy these whores who attempt to conversatw with me in front of everybody almost every single time
>friends stop wanting me to hang out with them at bars as they think i have issues. and they are actually trying to get laid
>except for my one friend jeff who thinks its hillarious.
>end up going to a bar alone, within a half hour I destroyed this one cute blonde girl who said i looked familiar, (i get that one a lot)
>get her a beer
>she is obviouslg really into me
>i pretend to be half paying attention to her
>she keeps going on and on about some bullshit
>she ends up saying she thinks im really cute
>the time has come
>give her a disgusted look
>tell her she doesnt even know me, and that her coming onto me is pathetic and to get away from me and leave me alone
>pay for my drink.
>she looks demolished
>laugh in her face and tell her to just walk away because shes emberassing herself.
contd
>>
>>26257797
>pay for my drink
>she sulks away.
>i notice people looking at me and talking amongst themselves
>bartender giving me wierd looks.
>have to stop from laughing i walk out and am laughing as i walk to my car.
>come home post to r9k.

im a bit drunk but it was well worth it. I may start going to other bars in he area because I think my antics are becoming noticable because i pretty much go to this college bar near my appt.

Anyway what ya guys think?
>>
>>26257797
thats pretty lame as far as being a supervillain I would have at least tried to put a bomb on a bus or something or rob a bank
>>
>>26257926
i mean i dont know how to make a bomb. and if i google it im sure the fbi would shoot me.
>>
>>26257923
fuck you m00t
>>
Doing the Lord's work, OP.
>>
im doing this for all you guys out there who have been rejected by cute girls, and went home and vowed to never marry.

before my metamorphisis i was just like you guys. and with that simple procedure i have so much more confidence. My friends think im a psychopath, which is not the worst reputation to have.

I will continue the fight guys.
>>
ughhh wtf
>>
>ugly but I'm hot because I fixed my nosw

No you're not.
>>
>>26258208
eh go fuck yourself.
>>
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 800x482) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 800x482
wtf here i am doing something topkek worthy and ive gotten like 10 replies.

ffs
>>
>I denied myself free pussy
>that'll show em!

Literally retarded desu
>>
>>26258484
oh wow a narcissist

actually, I like it
>>
I have a similar story, won't bother greentexting it because I'm on my phone, but about eight months ago I finally de-robotified myself and got what I would objectively call an 8/10. She was so codependent it's hilarious and she let me push her around for months, telling her I wasn't sure why I stayed, pointing out all her physical flaws, and she would still do anything to please me. I could have hit her and she would have blamed herself. She was one lf those sluts that pretend they aren't hopeless roasties, and so I had to wait six whole months for sex. When that time finally came I apologized afterwards and told her I didn't want to hurt her anymore, this had made me realize how much she meant to me, etc. I broke up with her the next day. Her friends tell me she's been alchoholic since then. That was a month ago and I don't tell this story on here much because it sounds like some fake self-insert. But know that those of us who've become desirable are repaying your brotherhood you autistic faggots.
>>
So you have shit self esteem and misplaced hatred towards women and claim you're a supervillan for shitting on people just looking to have fun and who probably have the same / similar insecurities as you.

Most super villans have character and some form of code, you're just white trash, the goon #2 that appears in a random filler scene without doing much.
>>
looks awfully normie in here. . .
>>
>>26257797
>make fun of a couple girls
>Ive become a supervillian
>>
>>26258208
>>26258580

faggots/10
>>
>>26257797
wtf is your super-power? a nose change? being able to reject free pussy?
>>
>>26258569
op here

literally this
>But know that those of us who've become desirable are repaying your brotherhood you autistic faggots.

but keep being ungrateful
>>
>>26257797
This is almost certainly an artistic work of fiction but I found it pretty fucking funny anyway
>>
>>26258673
I dont want or need pussy to be happy. I enjoy watching their reactions as i demolish their self esteem.

I would have thought I'd be doing something awesome. but all you white knighting faggots say is "muh reject free pussy"
>>
Why would you go somewhere pretty much designated for hooking up to do this?
>>
>>26258834
Because thats the while point. I go there, a girl inevitably comes over to me (for some reason) and initiates conversation.

I play ball only up to the point where they say something that makes them voulnerable, and then i go jn for the kill.

I mock, humiliate and reject them. because they deserve it. because i enjoy it. and so do you
>>
>>26258781
Don't listen to those betas and nu-males. You're doing God's work. Witnessed.
>>
>>26258889
If you record the audio of a good one, i'd enjoy it a lot more.
>>
>>26257797
Why not demolish them AFTER you demolish their bodies? You're just coming off as a closetfag to me, OP.
>>
File: 1436899610710.png (1021 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1436899610710.png
1021 KB, 1280x720
>>26258125
Bless you Anonymous
>>
>>26258922
heh maybe a go pro or something
>>
>>26257797
Fucking hilarious dude, would go out with you along with jeff just for the lulz.
Respect.
Keep crushing ladys insecurities, you are doing gods work.
>>
>saves multiple women from having to talk to some boring edgy fag
>saves poor, defenceless, drunk girl from making a terrible decision
>thinks he is a supervillian

It's like you have no self awareness.
>>
>>26258781
>whiteknight

They litterally dont know how to troll people besides their fedora tipping
>>
>>26258484
Stop being so butthurt, lad.
>>
>>26258922
This
This
This

Then you could even open a youtube channel and post the audio of you BTFO casual sex bitches
>>
>>26257797
Doing God's work, Anon.

Godspeed brother.

Btw, you should start hitting other bars, you'll get a rep there and people will warn whores away from you.

Also your friend Jeff sounds awesome, buy him a beer for me.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
Thread DB ID: 490652

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.