[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop being shy?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: pacha.jpg (11KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
pacha.jpg
11KB, 470x313px
How do I stop being shy?
>>
>>26257645
Get often in social situations, isolate the feeling you might have, the anxiety, check your eye movement and the feeling you might have when looking at someone in your eyes, isolate all these feelings and hold them as long as you can.

Then wish you want them gone, then retry with the same social situations and repeat until those alien feelings are actually gone.

Also stop masturbating, your inner knowledge percieves when the person in front of you is more dominant than you are, by retaining your semen you will also retain your strenght of will and dominance.

Being so shy that you can't look at someone in the eyes is not innate character of a person, it's something aquired by a combination of bad mental and physical habits.
>>
>>26257835
I can look at men in the eyes but looking at women in the eyes is really hard.
I just can't do it
>>
>>26257990
Just do it, just randomly cross eye with a stranger and hold that agitated feeling, then wish it gone after you analyze it and try to see where in your brain it starts, observe it don't pay attention to the situation you're in.

Again, this is very important, no joke, do not fap, i myself am hardly able to keep eye contact if i do, because i would miss the confidence and power to keep the eye contact, no wonder eyes are called the mirrors of the soul, a brighter soul will blind a darker one.
>>
>>26258213
Hmm, I'll just limit my fapping to weekends, I guess
>>
>>26258279
That's not enough, to actually feel the effects you might need to fap less than once a month, whenever i fap i don't feel as energetic as i did before the month for at least a couple of weeks, the first week being the worse, having random boners popping and being overall less motivated at everything.
>>
>there are people still falling to the nofap meme
Dear god
>>
>decide to try nofap
>on the second night of it I have a wet dream
>on the second day I not only have a great talk with a hot girl from my year, but also feel no social anxiety when I was around other people
Fucking how?
>>
>>26259469
Placebo effect, senpai. Shit's powerful.
>>
>>26257645
hold intense eye contact with everyone you meet. if they don't break it off first, growl.

you can thank me later senpai
>>
>nofap thread
Obligatory "progress"
https://www.reddit.com/r/NoFap/comments/2i9hvo/old_me_vs_new_me_before_and_after_pic_summary/
>>
File: 1362354424212.jpg (617KB, 1023x2258px) Image search: [Google]
1362354424212.jpg
617KB, 1023x2258px
>>26258213
Back to le "r/nofap xDDD" faggot.
>>
>>26259943
Amazing people still fall for this shit everyday
>dude I know a way the average gay can get tons of pussy and it's absolutely free but only a small percentage of redditors are doing it
It's like PUA or those old AXE body spray ads
>>
File: JUST.png (8KB, 1155x444px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.png
8KB, 1155x444px
Let me give you a hint.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.