[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How's 2016 been for you so far robots? Making progress?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (291KB, 1200x1045px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
291KB, 1200x1045px
How's 2016 been for you so far robots? Making progress?
>>
File: haram2.jpg (41KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
haram2.jpg
41KB, 480x360px
Broke both my legs falling from a building, feels good :^)
>>
>>26257638
tomorrow

[original]
>>
>>26257638
Been pretty good
>going to the gym 6 days a week
>cut fast food down to once a week
>got a job interview tomorrow
>>
could be better if i managed to quit coming here
>>
Literally done nothing different. Maybe drinking even more than usual.
>>
File: At_Least_Bill_Gets_Me.jpg (426KB, 983x1280px) Image search: [Google]
At_Least_Bill_Gets_Me.jpg
426KB, 983x1280px
>>26257638
kinda... if I knew that Natalie was at least interested in me I would completely cut all the bullshit from my life but the INTP in my is just too quiet to talk to her since she is a coworker (dont want to make anything weird since i dig her) and i want to lose more weight before i try to flirt with her. but it'd hard when before her i had no ambitions besides finding my next escape. now when i escape i actually feel a little guilty so it really has helped me slow it down a lot. i just really wish i could know if she was into me. idk man sometimes enjoying the sound of silence can be a pain when all you want is to hear something from her.
>>
I haven't showered in 6 days and I've skipped 2/3 of my classes. It's all falling apart
>>
File: 1362880610433.jpg (63KB, 300x320px) Image search: [Google]
1362880610433.jpg
63KB, 300x320px
I'm still trying to narrow down my diet, trying to find that right balance
>>
>>26257638
Wage slave for 8 hours a day 5 days a week and my parents charge me rent that ends up taking a quarter of my after tax yearly income. Fucking kill me.
>>
>New job packing prescriptions at a pharmacy, minimal human interaction
>Finally got my license (23)
>Mastered the art of acting like a normie as long as conversations are casual and trivial
>Looking into finding a gym to use in my two days off, or maybe late nights after work

Still KV and fat but I'm well on my way to becoming a full-fledged cyborg.
Also need to spend less on fast food, almost $300 during January alone. I don't know though, I'm lazy to cook and when I get hungry I just want to eat right away.

But at least I'm out of a 4-year long NEET rut.
>>
It's better to work toward progress without measuring it along the way. Otherwise it never seems like enough.

Aka, no, not really.
>>
I got a gf and a wagie job. A bunch of better clothes, and I've been eating better.Think I want to go back to school soon, hoping I can hang on to the relationship until I'm able to stand on my own.
>>
>>26257638
gf broke up with me in early January, and now I just sit at home all day while I wait for the Spring semester to start

Not that I have anything to look forward to
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.