[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why dont you robots lift?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 18

File: 1386430375294s.jpg (15KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1386430375294s.jpg
15KB, 250x250px
why dont you robots lift?
>>
I do

not much though
>>
Because it's hard and I'm lazy
>>
>>26257631
i am lifting, gotta joni the army and i dont wanna be the worst
i just do it to be stronger anyways so, theres no much difference
give up at girls since long time ago
>>
File: 130249913763.jpg (43KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
130249913763.jpg
43KB, 704x396px
Because I'm too self conscious to go to the gym by myself.

My arms are twigs, and I'd have to lift the tiny weights and everyone would laugh.
>>
>>26257631
I really don't want to go to a gym because other people use gyms and I don't like being around other people.
>>
>>26257703
>>26257717

Buy a bench and a bar and lift at home, it's much better than paying some bullshit gym subscription.
>>
>>26257631
already have a gf, why do i need to life?
>>
>>26257631

I had sex with your mother last night. I benchpressed her breasts, and as I lifted each flab of milf-fat high above my head, I lapped at the small stream of mummy milk that trickled down onto my mouth and tickled the neckbeard on my chin.
>>
>>26257731
Where would I fit it in my apartment?
Where would I get the money for it?
How would I get the stuff to my apartment with minimal human contact?
>>
File: 1332443436243.jpg (116KB, 406x364px) Image search: [Google]
1332443436243.jpg
116KB, 406x364px
anything hard to do isn't worth doing
>>
>>26257703
>>26257717
dont fall for the gym meme, its bullshit, people who pay are normies and they are paying to flirt with some gurllss and fuuckk y know?, nah seriously just lift at home its free and you need just yor body
>>
>>26257631
because i'm a 55kg skele and i fucking hate eating big but i need to, to get big

i should though i guess
but i have OCD (literally, not omg i like totes have ocd hahaxd) so i obsess over finding the 'right' way to lift, the right routine, the perfect form etc, and never actually do any lifting.

I do this with basically everything, any vidya with rpg elements or customisation i'll spend hours on the internet researching the perfect way to build the character etc then never play the game
>>
>>26257631
ive lifted for years, its not worth t.
>>
I do. Started early last year.

Finally worked up the courage to dB press 35s. Bench is slowly going up, almost at 1pl8.

Hungry skeleton dyel though.
>>
I just do bodyweight exercises
>>
>>26257717
Do you really dislike being around people that much?
>>
I've lifted for years but I'm mentally ill bipolar short and black, I'm not going to get pussy regardless and I don't need to be strong since no ones ever bothered me anyway and I will never be an athlete, makes me wonder why I so much as bother
>>
>>26257631
Because the last time I went to the gym it resulted in embarrassment and spaghetti. I stuck it out for a few months but the spaghetti spilling just got worse and worse, and I wasn't eating enough to make progress anyways. I told myself I'd start again when I finish high school. Now I'm at work most of the time and I'm scared of the gym. I have enough money to build my own home gym, but 'i don't have any space for it
>>
>>26257806
Are you me?
Remember getting away with friends last summer and everyone bitching about how much weight they'd gained and staying silent because I was really happy I managed to go above 60kg. Probably gone back below that now though...
Slowly started working out again it was so much easier with decent friends who didn't judge e when we went.
>>
>>26257776

I can't answer these questions without knowing the specifics of your life, but I can tell that even if I solved these problems for you, you'd just come up with a dozen other niggling little excuses.

If you cared, you'd be able to puzzle this shit out on your own.
>>
i do but i dont know why im so shit at it
i try to eat at a surplus and when i calculated i do and i did gain 2-3lbs/month roughly but my lifts arent improving
i try sleeping 7-8hrs every day but i still always feel tired
>>
>>26257631
I lift, but I'm still shy.
It hurts.
>>
>>26257631
you can stop shitposting about the gym every few hours no one cares about lifting you faggot normie
>>
i was lifting 3-4x a week for 6 months straight. got OK gains but plateud. over xmas i was at my parents house so i couldn't go for over a week. since i got out of schedule i kinda just got lazy and stopped going. i lift maybe once a week now. there's really not much of a point, i don't enjoy it at all and i'm probably not gonna ever get a GF anyway
>>
File: Toad 5.jpg (36KB, 366x251px) Image search: [Google]
Toad 5.jpg
36KB, 366x251px
already dead lifting 255.

Keep a strict diet.
Nothing but, oatmeals, rice, protein shakes, chicken fillets, steak...

It cleans you up, your face starts to look better, skin, hair, and feel more alive.

But yeah, it's more of a hobby for me.
>>
>>26257997
i just dont really think much about food
i wake up and have 3 weetabix with milk every day i'm in work, which is usually 4 days a week, then have 4 sandwiches and a bag of crisps at work then whatever my mom or me decide to cook for the family at night, i suppose i'd be hitting a decent intake on those days, but my body seemingly desperately wants to be on a late routine because despite getting up at 5.30 AM to go to work, on a day off, i'll sleep till like 3pm, so i just get up, have like a sandwich, then have dinner, and thats my calories for that day fucked.

i'm also >pescetarian
i'm trying to eat pistachio nuts, lots of lentils, quinoa etc and pasta but it's really quite hard for me to eat this much

im 6'1 too so it really shows how skinny i am.
>>
File: 1422551252_riff-raff-zoom.jpg (128KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
1422551252_riff-raff-zoom.jpg
128KB, 1200x630px
>>26257776
>>26257731
iF YOU ACTUALLY WANT TO GET FiT, THEN YOU NEED A BiG ASS GYM. BUT iF YOU LOOK LIKE ANDY MiLONAKiS AND WANT TO EASE iNTO iT, THEN GET A PULLUP BAR, HOME iRON AND SOME CODiNE PREWORKOUT.
>>
Because then I would also have to consider what to eat to keep my body in shape and when to diet and what foods I should when dieting.

I'm a picky eater so it sucks for me, that is why I'm skinny.

Although I would love to start so I can do parkour.
>>
>tfw have to struggle against the irrational idea of personification of objects
>tfw see this
>tfw feeling bad for my weights since I have not used them for a week since I have the flu
>>
3 days a week, upper body.

3 days a week, legs.

I've gone from 115 to 145 pounds in about 6 months.

The weird thing is my tiny nipples are elongating.
>>
>>26257914
Stranger, yes.
I can stand going to class when I need to, and I can handle getting on a bus/train, but more than that is too much.

>>26258002
Fuck off. You're the one who brought up lifting in the first place, I'm fine with working out without any weights.
I have in fact looked into buying weights and at the very least I would have to deal with recieving the delivery and bring the stuff into my second-floor apartment, I might need help carrying this stuff but I don't want to let anyone into my home.
If I bring it indoors myself I might end up spending a bit too long out in the apartment complex, exposed to the peering eyes of my neighbors.

If I don't have the weights delivered here, but rather pick it up myself, I have to carry it home. This is a problem because weights, I imagine, are heavy and not very fun to carry home.
>>
File: parkour.gif (963KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
parkour.gif
963KB, 400x225px
>>26258096
do it bitch! the world is your oyster
>>
>>26257776
Didn't think of the first one tbf.

Might be better off just doing bodyweight stuff.
>>
If anyone in Stockholm wants to get into lifting, let me know. I can teach you about it.
>>
>>26258127
>tfw have to struggle against the irrational idea of personification of objects
Why do you have to struggle against that? Is it something that bothers you like a real problem?

I think it's really cute when people do that. Especially when girls do it, though.
>>
>>26258069

Breakfast for me is typically one piece of fruit (orange/avocado/mango/pear), a slice of wheat toast, a small portion of meat (usually salami, pepperoni, or pre-cooked bacon), a cup of greek yogurt, a big scoop of peanut butter, two eggs, and a low sodium V8. Plus a couple cups of coffee with a generous amount of milk.

Lunch usually consists of a steak that takes around 5 minutes to cook in the morning, or chicken that I just pop in the oven when I wake up and then take out about ten minutes before I leave. It works for me because I always wake up like an hour and a half before I have to leave for work.

Snacks are usually seeds or nuts, with the occasional protein bar. Dinner is whatever my roommate makes, usually something really unhealthy and loaded with carbs.
>>
>>26257631
too fat
o
o fat
>>
>>26257857
>ive lifted for years, its not worth t.
Same, and while this is correct, it's not as if you would have spent that time on anything better. Spending 12 hours a day on /r9k/ isn't "worth it" either. Lifting is mostly a waste of time too, but it's better than most other wastes of time. It's not as if there's anything more important you could have done in those 3-4 hours a week.
>>
>>26258283
>Why do you have to struggle against that?
two reasons, it is not rational and it is the root of certain compulsive behaviors I have had (but since dealt with) since childhood.

>Is it something that bothers you like a real problem?
Besides the fact that is makes me question my sanity (which is only a minor complaint) it is the primary root to irrational compulsive behavior that causes real problems (for example hoarding, and being overly emotionally invested in replaceable objects).

>I think it's really cute when people do that.
It's not, at lest in my case it is not. Unless you thing hording is cute.
>>
File: Collageee.png (2MB, 1236x599px) Image search: [Google]
Collageee.png
2MB, 1236x599px
>>26257631
from 386 lbs
to 211.

My mind is still fucked from a lifetime of self hatred and zero esteem but I'm working on it. Girls really look at you differently when you are less of a fat ass. After losing the weight I got laid for the first time at 30. It was also the first kiss, first hand hold, first hug. At least I achieved my wizardly powers before she stole my mana.

Brothers, the advice I give to any with the least modicum of desire for alleviation of self hatred and sabotage is this:
>self discipline is the food with which you feed to your emaciated hope
>self discipline is also the punishment you deserve for all the times you let yourself down
>if you really want to hurt yourself and torture the fuck-up you feel you may be, stop yourself from thinking negative thoughts towards your self

The hardest part of losing all that weight was fighting against my desire to self sabotage. When I realized that was the only fight that mattered, all the exercise and diet became easy. The exercise wasn't hard, knowing that if I actually went for a walk would mean I was making some progress, that was the problem. Sugary foods weren't so delicious that they were incredibly hard to pass up, I just wanted so bad to kill myself through deliciousness and heart disease because I wouldn't shoot or hang myself.

We have an inner fighter that never gives up. Feed it through the tiniest mother fucking acts of self discipline and fight to retain the progress you make. If that is your focus, -100 lbs becomes nothing but a side effect of becoming a man.

The reason you pull away from trying so often is because you know damn well you'll succeed.
>>
File: 1451205320601.png (459KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1451205320601.png
459KB, 1080x1920px
But I do, every day.

Pic related my routine, just beat my bench pr, I'm at 120
>>
>>26258444
Okay, that's understandable. I can see why it's a problem for you.

>being overly emotionally invested in replaceable objects)
This is part of what I find cute about it, liking something so much that you feel attached like that. It's cute for the same reason that passion and enthusiasm is attractive.
>>
>>26258182
>Fuck off. You're the one who brought up lifting in the first place, I'm fine with working out without any weights.

I didn't start the thread, and I only made one post so far. You didn't mention that you're fine doing bodyweight exercises.

If you have some kind of anxiety problem that makes you fear the idea of delivery people coming to your house or your neighbors seeing you, then that should be the first thing you work on fixing, not your body.

If you can summon the courage, get some rum and take a couple nips off the bottle before dealing with the delivery people.
>>
>goggle ' landscapping supply stone'
>find place with boulders
>.13-.15c a pound of weight
>pick up rocks to find an easy-ish one
>a medium easy
>and a medium-getting heavy stone
>if you're really crazy go for one shaped like a triangle that you can bare hug and waddle with

you know have your own gym that will never rust, never need cleaning, and no one will ever steal them. You will be the badass that lifts fucking rocks.
>>
>>26257703
Protip: every gym is 80% skinny DYELs, nobody cares about another one
>>
>ugly
>short
>small dick
>balding

You can polish a turd but a turd is still a turd.
>>
>>26258678
this is funnily retarded to anyone who has ever lifted weights
>>
If you guys want that lean look while getting bigger, doing KB/DB swings help alot
>>
I do lift, everyday. I'm in good shape.

However, I'll never be good enough.

So i just keep lifting.. Not because I want to be good enough, but because it's really all that makes me truly happy anymore.
>>
>>26258547
>I didn't start the thread, and I only made one post so far. You didn't mention that you're fine doing bodyweight exercises.
I apologize for assuming things then.

>If you have some kind of anxiety problem that makes you fear the idea of delivery people coming to your house or your neighbors seeing you, then that should be the first thing you work on fixing, not your body.
I have been told that working on my body would give confidence, although I guess that's not exactly what I need.

>If you can summon the courage, get some rum and take a couple nips off the bottle before dealing with the delivery people.
From experience I know that using alcohol to cope with stuff is not very helpful. It only costs me money and makes it harder for me to fake normalcy.
>>
>>26258678

This sounds like some mystical all-natural "way of the warrior" bullshit you'd see in an anime.
>>
it's too hard and boring and has no reward
>>
>>26258799

How do you get groceries or earn money to pay your rent?
>>
File: a very large pussy.jpg (542KB, 1732x2448px) Image search: [Google]
a very large pussy.jpg
542KB, 1732x2448px
I do. You cant lift away gyno, or social anxiety.

pic related, still a khv that's terrified of going out, let alone approaching an attractive woman
>>
>>26258914
try actually lifting
>>
>>26258947
what?

highly original comment
>>
>>26258878
I only go to a store which has self-checkout and make sure to go during the hours when there are enough people out who are shopping that there will likely be a line at the cash registry, but not so many that it gets crowded. That way I can go straight for the self-checkout without looking like I'm avoiding anyone, although I think the staff realise it by now.

I am a student and so I get to live on a student loan. I don't like spending a lot of this money because it actually isn't mine and I'll have to pay it back.
>>
>>26258678
There are a number of reason why that would not work well.

If you want to diy it then just concrete or wood to make weights, or at least a few kettle bells.
>>
File: 1452683898898.gif (2MB, 400x206px) Image search: [Google]
1452683898898.gif
2MB, 400x206px
>>26257703
I was like you once. Turns out noone really cares, they're just there to lto their lifts, and get out.
Unless it's Terry Crews, apparently he reads magazines in the gym aswell.
>>
I don't want to go lift things incorrectly and humiliate myself. If I did sign up for the gym I would abuse their tanning bed though.
>>
>>26258699
I wish, 80% of my gym is fat people who do one set then sit around for 5 minutes doing fuck all while hogging the equipment.
>>
>>26258756
That kind of shit scares me.
I am not swinging around 20+ pounds of iron inches from my head, legs, balls etc. One slip up and it is fucking game over.
>>
>>26258985

Oh, I see. Do you smoke a lot of weed, or do you just have general anxiety?
>>
>>26259066
>20lbs
weaklings are so cute
makes me wanna hug you and rape you
>>
>>26257631
It wont make a difference. Ill still die a KV. Albeit a ripped, buff one but still....
Random pic
>>
>>26259106
From what I understand of KB bullshit you are supposed to start light to learn the motions and shit.

nigger my max bench is 325 and I barely lift.
>>
>>26259087
I don't smoke anything. I have little interest in such things although I would not hesitate to try it if I had any.
I have no clue how to get it anyway.

I'm not anxious in general I'd say. When I'm at home I'm pretty mellow and capable of focusing on my schoolwork or whatever. The panic only comes when I have to interact with strangers.
>>
File: girls laughinng.jpg (626KB, 1525x1946px) Image search: [Google]
girls laughinng.jpg
626KB, 1525x1946px
>>26258063
>already dead lifting 255
that's it?
>>
>>26257631
did for about 6 years
but ugly dont go away

made people more afraid of me i think lol, took up drinking indstead
>>
>>26259187

Have you tried NoFap? I used to be pretty much the same as you, now I'm a lot more social and confident. I'm not like a party animal or a lady's man or anything now, but I zero anxiety about interacting with people for almost any reason.
>>
>>26257631
I actually have done some weight lifting. I'm still small and weak as fuck, but I've definitely made some progress. No joke, I've actually gotten some compliments from people on my body after several months of easy lifting.
>>
Lifting won't get me what I want, and is boring in practice.
>>
File: feelception.png (9KB, 185x273px) Image search: [Google]
feelception.png
9KB, 185x273px
I don't have a lift buddy
>>
why cant i progress from my shit lifts? i eat at a surplus but i still struggle.
my hamstrings are tight as fuck and my posture is shit but im trying to work on my posture.
i heard low bar squats are good for activating hamstrings dunno if anyone has experience with that
>>
>>26259244
I've done so before, it didn't really change anything as far as I could tell.
>>
>>26259304
I listen to audiobooks while I lift so I don't skip out on those brain gains
>>
>>26259304
Actually, if you're a guy and have normal test levels, lifting is fun as fuck. It's stretching and eating properly that is boring.
>>
>>26259371
That's good, but social gains are more important. You should try talking to the other guys in the gym some time.
>>
why the fuck am i always tired? i think i sleep fine like 7-8 hrs
>>
>>26259382
One must learn to love chickenbreast. Good lord the amount of chicken, it's dreary.
>>
>>26259413
Depression

Not a problem with the following link
>>
back problems
>>
>>26259465
>implying back issues prevents you from training the rest of your body
>>
>>26257631
>tfw shoulder injury

JUST
>>
>>26259502
should have lifted some weights, son
nothing prevents injury as well as having a strong fit body.
>>
>>26257631
I do off and on. its honestly really worth it and everything. and women do notice. im going to start up again soon.
>>
>>26257631
I prefer to run desu
>>
>>26259464
following link? fuck this sucks, makes me sad to think im depressed
wish i could just not be
wake up and be happy
im stuck
>>
>>26259513
I got it from lifting weights. Rows. No idea how.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMOQYUZGwiw
>tfw no squad
>tfw no bros to lift heavy weights and banter with
>tfw literally no brethren
Does anyone know these feels?
>>
>8th grade
>have been going to the gym since the 7th grade
>exercise a lot, really pumped to get swol
>join sports, do the play, get a gf
>break my wrist doing the parkour meme
>growth plate is broken too
>stop working out, quit sports, lose gf, have to perform in the play with my wrist still injured but out of a cast
I wouldn't say my life was actually going anywhere its always been a waste but it really went downhill from that moment. Not saying breaking my wrist caused it but 18 now and havnt worked out since. I know its a dumb excuse but I can't lift, do push ups, or much involving my hands since it hurts my wrist and I'm a twig now.
parkour was such a dumb meme
>>
Too much fear of other people to go to a gym
>>
Is there anything more glorious than holding an iron bar weighing more than yourself, over your head? Feels so powerful, dat Atlas.
>>
File: 1429079683922.jpg (335KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1429079683922.jpg
335KB, 2048x2048px
>>26258738
You mean like the strongest men on the planet that do both or some edgelord kid on a czech pen making forum who's "lifted weights" before?

This is the difference.
>>
File: BillKazmier-Strongman.jpg (58KB, 408x604px) Image search: [Google]
BillKazmier-Strongman.jpg
58KB, 408x604px
>>26258831
No, it's just a cost effective method of getting workouts in.

You realize a pound of stone is the same as a pound of steel? And that doing presses, front squats, bent over rows, farmer carries, atlas stone deads, will build muscle just as normally as using steel?

Of course you do. It's all resistance training. One way just so happens to be inexpensive as fuck and will improve grip strength much more efficiently.
>>
>>26258447

Wow. This cheered me up.
>>
>>26257631
Gym is the best thing that could happened to me, i put all my frustration in the weight and just lift it makes me happy, i give a fuck everyone there, there ar retardeds and gay ppl, but i just make my thing and leaves
>>
lifting will make you strong and feel good for a few hours. honestly if you don't feel like doing it there's not much reason to. this is a meme thread anyway.
>>
>>26259560

Im gonna guess you were arching your back?
>>
anyone swim? i want some tips since im so shit at it
>>
>>26258447
How tall are you? my friend
>>
>>26257631
Scared of outside
Too weak for push-ups
Too self conscious to purchase weights.
No discipline
I seem to be managing alright as a scrawny weakling at the mo.
>>
At present, I need to budget my money accordingly in order to rebuild my savings, and pay off my bills and reduce my credit card debt.

Because of that, I don't have a gym membership nor can I afford weights.

However, I do exercise. Basic stuff like pushups, situps, crunches, squats, and dips.

I should admit that I've been lacking motivation. I haven't exercised in 2 weeks.
>>
>Too weak for push-ups
Are you saying you cant even do one?
>>
File: 1454560122529.png (198KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
1454560122529.png
198KB, 550x535px
I'm too lazy. But I'm getting fat, so I'm trying to change that. Although it would be nice to have boobs of my own to fondle as I please, I'd rather not give another reason to be shunned by the rest of the society.

Does pushups, situps, squats, etc; have any use or is just a meme? It would be nice to stop being a sedentary robot without actually having to go outside.
>>
>>26257631
My job involves lifting almost all day long, Im generally too tired to work out after. But I can deadlift around 300lb, bench 225lb 5 times easily and curl 45 no problem, and I think I could continue getting stronger if I forced myself to eat more and pushed harder at work.

A bunch of guys I work with are on steroids too, which idk, they definitely work extremely well, but the risk/reward ratio just doesn't seem there. I dont have much of desire to get much bigger, maybe more toned, but you can always be more cut I guess
>>
>>26261276
not a meme,even if all you do is 3 sets of as many pushups as you can do (take 45s-1m rest in between each set), and 3 sets of as many situps as you can do every day you'll notice results. You have to stick with it for at least 6 weeks before you start noticing changes though
>>
>>26260892
thanks for saying so. I really meant what I put into that.

>>26261120
6'0.
>>
>>26257631

Because I'm old, tired and my body is very fragile.
>>
>>26261215
I really am that shit yes. Don't even have brittle bone. I can climb over a head high fence or onto ledges fine but can't do a push up.
>>
exercising hurts
I'm not a testosterone machine

And most importantly, my back has a thing where it can just lock up if I do something it deems too strenuous, and if I don't rest it immediately, it can go on for 2-3 days of just straight up unbearable, unwalkable pain. If it wasn't for this I would at least run.
About a week ago I had the use the bathroom really badly, so I ran just a bit down a little incline, not even that, it was just a jog, make it to the bathroom and as soon as I get there it hits and I can feel it hurting. I manage to use it, hobble back to my room, take like 4 painkillers, roll around in my bed in pain for about 30 minutes before falling asleep, waking up about 3 hours later, and then falling asleep again. Luckily it didn't hurt too much by the time I woke up in the morning. But back when this happened during gym back in highschool, I'd be completely fucked. I usually didn't have any painkillers with me, gym was early in the morning, and I lived an hour and a half away. And I usually wouldn't be able to just stop in the middle of running, so I'd end up adding extra strain on it after it started hurting.

I thought about making a thread on /fit/ about this, but I don't know the culture or anything there or if anyone there could even be of any help.
>>
>>26261314
It would be interesting to see the difference in your strength if you left all the physical factors the same but did extra work to tighten up the diet. Would that boost your strength a bit? Would that give you that extra energy after work?

I'd be interested to know how, say, 3 weeks of whatever you feel is a blend of healthy and hearty in diet would do to you. I had a noticable and unexpected boost in alertness and energy after eating vegies and some meat. I wasn't only trying to cut out breads to see if my health would improve but didn't expect the increase of energy/alertness.
>>
>>26261484
Just keep working at it, do them with your knees on the ground If you have to. After you can do a few it wont take long before they get easy.
>>
>>26261518
My any chance do you have flat feet when you stand? Like your ankles bend in and your foot collapses?

flat feet cause strain on your knees and hips which causes strain on your back and can lead to backpain like you're describing (what happens to me, my back fucking kills right now). I'd go to a doctor either way though and tell them, because what you're experiencing isn't normal and shouldn't just be accepted
>>
>>26261575
ya I imagine it would, I've just gotten so used to eating only a small breakfast, skipping lunch and eating a huge dinner and then a snack before bed that its a real struggle to force food down my throat. Even three meals a day would help, but it seems like my appetite doesn't kick in until like 4 or 5pm.
>>
>>26261647
>My any chance do you have flat feet when you stand? Like your ankles bend in and your foot collapses?
I don't think so. My foot is flat on the ground, but there is a little curve up in the middle part between the front of my foot and my heel. My ankle doesn't do any bending either.
>>
>>26257631
One of the few things that give me pleasure in this life is my diet of noisettes and chicken nuggets. If I'm not mistaken lifting and eating shit doesn't mix very well.

I also lack the discipline and shit required to commit to the gym on a schedule. Not to mention a reason.
>>
>>26259106
>people say "what are you talking about? no one will insult you or make fun of you for being weak at the gym. everyone starts somewhere!"
>mention the low weights you use
>LMFAO FUCKING WEAKLING OMG WHAT A PUSSY NOT EVEN A MAN LOL
>>
>>26261708
The cool thing about the body is how it struggles to maintain a habit. Psychological and physiological pressures will try to keep you on whatever, to it, is keeping you alive. Ease it into a new habit (planning a month where you eat slightly more till you hit some portion size goal for a breakfast) and it will adapt to that one and hold strongly to it. While disrupting the old habit you'll be getting signals that you are compromising your ability to survive. It doesn't feel good but either way you go incremental with the change or harsh and you'll be locked in after 3 weeks.
>>
>>26257631
but I do
5 times a week. getting swole.
>>
>>26262176
Are you worried about that happening, Anon?
>>
File: 656.jpg (73KB, 750x719px) Image search: [Google]
656.jpg
73KB, 750x719px
>>26262303
if they got time and energy to mock they aren't true gym goers. The only interaction I have with people is asking how many sets they have on the machine I need.
Thread posts: 123
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.