[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nice night, isn't it? Bet it would be nice for you to stay

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8

File: comfy pepe 5.jpg (45KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
comfy pepe 5.jpg
45KB, 409x409px
Nice night, isn't it? Bet it would be nice for you to stay up, wagecuck. But the sad thing is that you need your rest for your big day of slavery tomorrow.
>>
File: feels happy.jpg (12KB, 206x244px) Image search: [Google]
feels happy.jpg
12KB, 206x244px
>>26257512

tomorrow is my last day before my two days of freedom, ha! take that you pathetic NEET
>>
>>26257512
NEETS have no argument to a person who enjoys their job
>>
>>26257881
So less than 5% of the total working force? hilarious.
>>
>>26257512

It's hard to make the wagekuks jealous on a Thursday night, because we know we only have one day until the weekend. At least in my case, I like the anticipation of the weekend more than when it actually comes. Reason being that I usually waste it in much the same fashion a NEET wastes his life.
>>
>>26257901

>unemployed failures are experts on the satisfaction of working people

KEK.

How depressed are you that you have to make these threads for attention?
>>
>>26257901

>So less than [citation needed] of the total workforce

What the fuck would you know about the workforce, lazy maggot?

>tfw got hit on by a new qt and actually replied
Normies, here i come
>>
>>26257881
>being so much of a slave that you start to enjoy being a slave
>>
File: image.jpg (134KB, 969x1129px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134KB, 969x1129px
I'm a wagekek and I love these threads. If you seriously let NEETbros trigger you then you need to get the fuck over yourself.
>>
>>26258054

>being so unimaginative, unambitious, and generally pathetic that you can't fathom anything but mediocre, menial, minimum wage employment.
>>
>Bought weights and a bench with all kinds of lifting tools
>Got meself an acoustic guitar and a keyboard
>Still got 350e from january

I'm not really feelin this slavery you talking bout
Also gonna visit greece and italy this summer
>>
>>26258074
>Implying you stop being a slave just for having a good salary
>>
>>26258074
>projecting yourself this much
>>
>>26258085

No, you stop being a slave the moment you empty your head of dank memes and frogs. I used to think teaching english sucked dick until I realized it was easy as fuck. Don't feel like work anymore

Now, you try. Oh wait, you can't even go outside
>>
>>26258107
So you only learned to enjoy your job once you realized it was "easy as fuck?"

I thought mediocre, menial labor, with minimum wage (aka being an English teacher) = slavery?
>>
File: wtf_man_by_gloriari-d3klczx.jpg (286KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
wtf_man_by_gloriari-d3klczx.jpg
286KB, 800x800px
>>26257512
>tech venture capitalists say the universal basic income (aka neetbux for all) is inevitable
>mfw i realize that NEETs are humanity's future
>>
>>26258107
>Accepting your fate means you are not a slave anymore
Digging a deeper hole there, wageslave.
The only way to be truly free is having your own business, being your own boss.
>>
>>26258085

>implying you can't work for yourself

>>26258100

>triggered retard who's upset it all hit too close to home detected.

>>26258137

>being so utterly stupid you can't work out more than one person is posting in this thread apart from you.
>>
File: smugNEETwarcrime.jpg (369KB, 990x652px) Image search: [Google]
smugNEETwarcrime.jpg
369KB, 990x652px
>>26258154

We always knew. NEETs have just settled into their position in preparation.
>>
>Nice night, isn't it? Bet it would be nice for you to stay up, wagecuck. But the sad thing is that you need your rest for your big day of slavery tomorrow.

7/10
>>
My two days are going to be great. I'm going hiking with a friend on the morning, my new hiking boots are just about broken in, you can really feel where the 300$ went in the craftsmanship of these shoes. eating out with my D&D group Saturday evening. I don't usually get a 40$ steak but sometimes you treat yourself, especially when the place has Craft beers rotating on tap. They cost quite a bit, 5$ a glass, but I deserve it.

And on Sunday is when my D&D group meet. Ever since I redid my library to accommodate a large oak table and chairs (DM chair was a pricey throne replica from Etsy) the game feels so much better. And having the walls lined with classic paintings, hundreds of books, and a stained glass window depicting the two Trees of Valinor, it's become our weekly game spot. In my spare time I've been painting figurines and crafting dungeon sets in my garage. It's hard to fit my car, woodshop, and paint supplies in my 3 car garage but luckily I manage. It's a shame I'll have to work 9-5 on monday but the evening will give me a few hours for my hobby and the thought of next weekend sure is worth it.
>>
>>26258154
nice birde, anon
>>
>>26258175
It's impossible to tell on an anonymous image board so it's reasonable to reply as if you were talking to the same person. Besides, with 18 posts and 11 posters there's clearly some people posting multiple times.
>>
>>26258260

>I'm so new I can't work out how to follow a conversation on these boards - the post.
>>
>>26258260
And now you have another anon posting, tripfriend.
>>
But I get paid good money to sit at a desk play hearthstone, watch YouTube and lurk 4chan. Not exaclty something I need to be well rested for
>>
>>26258341
True dat. If I tried to actually work for myself I'd have to to a lot more work. I don't mind sitting around all day in front of a computer letting my company fill my bank account.
>>
>>26258284
Tell me, how am i supposed to tell it was two different posters?

Both of those posts stem either as direct replies or replies of replies of replies to my post: >>26258100

Unless they've recently added a new feature that lets you differentiate between unique users which may be the case, I have not been actively posting frequently in the last couple of months. If that's the case then call me a retard but please show me how to tell.
>>
>>26258402
I just make sure I do just enough to not raise any suspicions. Which, to be 100% honest, really only equates to about 10 minutes of focus every hour

Life's pretty damn good
>>
Wagecucks getting utterly BTFO once more, well done OP
>>
>>26258703
I get paid $25 an hour to shit post and fuck around on my work computer. All I have to do is show up and wait for my bank account to get filler :)
>>
>>26259109
>tfw you don't have to show up anywhere you don't feel like
feels good man

#WAGIESBTFO
>>
>>26257512
>>26258054
>>26258703
>>26259425

>Depend on either mommy and daddy or millions of people's taxes to live
>We're the cucks
>kek
>>
>>26259463
How is benefiting from other people's hard work being a cuck? You got it the other way around friend
>>
>>26258062
This. Although the thread wouldn't be alive if wagekeks didn't react to them.
>>
>>26258054
Whatever man ,i may not be happy with my own image,(hence why im here) but at least i like what i do
>>
>>26257512
Honest question NEETS, how much would it take (in terms of salary) for you to get off your asses and start working?

Follow up: why arent you working towards that goal?
>>
>>26259809
$3k/mo.

Because working is for wagecucks.
>>
>>26258284
>I'm so new I reply to tripfags
>>
File: 1444221968613.jpg (62KB, 613x559px) Image search: [Google]
1444221968613.jpg
62KB, 613x559px
I want to vote for Bernie and get free money, but at the same time his anti-white attitude makes me nervous.
Is there another candidate that will siphon more wagekek money to me without turning America into a favela ridden third world shithole where it's illegal to pee standing up?
>>
File: blueNEET.jpg (110KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
blueNEET.jpg
110KB, 409x409px
>>26257849
what wagies do on their cuckends

>friday
why do wagies act like this is a day off? they still work. oh wait its allmost time for their cuckend

the wagie speeds out the door b4 naselstein can tell him that he has to work tomarrow, kek like a lone wolf, naselstein trys to pick an unlucky work deer to feast on b4 they all run away like animals not be that unlucky one ignoreing the fact that naselstein could just call them in the next day!

>saturday
ahh the wagecucks day off, this is the closest the wagecuck will ever get to having a sense of freedom those blissful 2 seconds of releaf knowing that he wont have to work that day....and then the stress of knowing it will be over kicks in. the wagie spends his time just trying to recover from the long draining week, the wagie will turn to drugs and alchohol to ease the pain of knowing he is a cuck and that he is just a cog in naselsteins engine.

>sunday
another day off for the wagie as soon as he wakes up he is struck with anxiety knowing its his last day, like he woke up on a slop leaning into a pit of spikes. the wagie useually tries to sleep because its better to be unconcious then to know what lies ahead the next day but after he prepairs for it.
>>
I met a girl who works two jobs and wants to be my girlfriend. I only work once in awhile, some construction here and there. She wants me to raw dog her tomorrow and possibly get an apartment together.

Neeties BTFO. I'll be cumming in pussy on the daily
>>
File: image.png (751KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
751KB, 750x1334px
Fucking kek mates
>>
Jokes on you, I have another day off tomorrow.
>>
>>26258169

Oh, cool. Tell me about it, dear smelly shut-in
>>
>>26257512
>blah blah blah
Whatever. Just got let go from my 2nd job in 3 months and just barely managed to make this month's rent. now I'm going to have to apply for fucking unemployment. I'm honestly thinking of just jumping off a bridge. Fuck this shit.
>>
>>26259425
All I have to do is show up and get paid. That's a pretty small price to pay to have my own place
>>
>>26261045
>lying on the internet

Why?
>>
>>26257512
I never asked for this you fuck
You think I enjoy this shit?
fuck you
>>
>>26257512

> work 3~ shifts at FedEx
> either sort boxes or toss boxes on a conveyor for that time.
> socialize with bros.
> let packages fall down and get banged up.
> get about 150 weekly for easy work.

I don't see the problem here.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.