[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wake up, she's the first thing you see, what do?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

Wake up, she's the first thing you see, what do?
>>
>>26257134
Smile probably, although I am drunk as fuck right now
>>
I'll scream. What kind of stupid question is this?
>>
wake up again

here's your fucking original comment you piece of shit thanks for ruining my amazingly witty posts
>>
if we're assuming that she's in my room and not the one in pic related then tell her to get the fuck out of my house, i've likely already fucked her at this point so we're done

if i'm in her house then i get up turn 360 degrees get on the floor walk the dinosaur and leave
>>
>>26257134
idk who she is so i'd probably grab the gun in my nightstand
>>
>>26257134
Kick the bitch outta my house
>>
I won't pay ya know you no wayaaaa
nah nah nah why don't you get a job?
>>
File: 347zq1j.png (55KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
347zq1j.png
55KB, 240x200px
>>26257134
panic, freak the fuck out, ask 21 questions panic some more

wait

>> Lee-Anne ?
>>
>>26257134
tell her to gtfo bc she ugly af i only fuck aryan girls
>>
>>26257134
h-hi... i mean, good morning? are you hungry?
>>
one time I was awakened in the night by a drunk girl passing out on my feet. at first i thought it was my roommate and i went to get her back in her own bed. it turned out it wasn't her. she was super drunk so i let her stay and she was still asleep when i left for work in the morning. when i came home she was gone.
>>
>>26257419
Why the hell would you leave a stranger in your house alone? Are you retarded?
>>
>>26257334
>360
You need to turn 720 degrees mate
>>
>Wake Up
>She's laying next to me
It's the other way around
>>
>>26257441
she was my roommate's friend and my roommate was there somewhere. she didn't steal anything.
>>
ask if she would like some eggs
>>
>>26257134
'fuck, how much did I drink?'
>>
>>26257334
>>26257335
>>26257336
>>26257393
so much normalfaggotry and macho posturing
don't hurt yourselves being so bad-ass, anons :^)
>>
Punch the succubus in the face for trying to make me cheat on my pure animu waifu.
>>
>>26257134
What race are hispanic's?
>>
>>26257707
Not really.
How do you know that her intentions are not bad? I mean she got inside your house already. That can't be good.
>>
>>26257749
Mostly filthy, subhuman mestizos.
>>
>>26257779
well you do have a point...
i am pretty submissive and beta, she may be there to take advantage of me and steal my computer, or even boxed gold edition of Skyrim which i hide in the dresser
>>
Ask how her lipstick is so perfect when I know it should have smeared whilst she sucked me off last night
>>
>>26258117
She obviously borrowed some of yours this morning
>>
>>26257134
realize i'm in a double dream

wake up
>>
File: Anything_Putin_Can't_Do.gif (1MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Anything_Putin_Can't_Do.gif
1MB, 200x200px
>>26257134
Fuck her before she makes me breakfast.
>>
>wake up.
>see that.
>"Ohwuddufug... I can't deal with this"
>Fall back asleep and hope she leaves before I wake up again.

Not even a chad or anything... that's probably how I'd react.
The "can't deal with this" thing is having to pretend to be normie and hide my powerlevel as soon as I wake... Seriously... the act is so exhausting mentally.

Shit, I get to work an hour early so I can chill with a coffee before anyone else get's in just to mentally prepare myself for the act.
I aint gonna pull that off successfully first thing in the morning.
>>
>>26257134
tell her to get the fuck out since she's not good anymore, just fat
>>
Be startled as fuck and roll off the bed and hurt myself. Who is this? What does she want? How did she get here? It doesn't matter. I need to get away. She's not moving, just staring at me. She's not blinking. I'm trying to escape. The door won't budge. I turn around and she's standing face to face with me. I jump to the right and make a break for the window, keeping my eyes on her. Her only movement is turning her head to stare at me. Fumbling with the lock on the window, I lose sight of her for a moment. She's behind me again. I manage to slide the window open and get out, feeling her eyes on my back. I walk backwards away from the house for about 50 feet, staring back at her unmoving, unblinking face before turning and breaking into a sprint. Thank god I always wear sweatpants and a wife beater to bed. I need to get to the police somehow. Ah, a neighbor, mowing his lawn. I flag him down and tell him to call 911, saying there's an intruder in my home. Inevitably I return home, and she isn't found there. She's gone. The police file a report, and that's it. I replace the locks to my home. I lock the windows. One day, after this whole fiasco has ended, I notice a photo in my phone that I never took. It's a snapchat screencap. It's her face, with the caption "still here".
>>
File: Adam explains.png (114KB, 440x209px) Image search: [Google]
Adam explains.png
114KB, 440x209px
"Who the fuck are you?"
I'd probably try to find out exactly who she is and if for some reason she's just this circumstantially existent being who never had any existence outside of this situation, I'd choke her to death, hide her body in my closet, and deal with it after school.
>>
>>26257134
>seeing things when you wake up

What is this normie notion?
I'll never wake up to see ANYONE unless I leave my contacts in by mistake
>>
>>26257134
Fuck her again
>>
File: 1386460576822.jpg (125KB, 687x960px) Image search: [Google]
1386460576822.jpg
125KB, 687x960px
>>26257134
Shit, I'm dreaming again.
>>
>>26257134
Run to the bathroom to wash my teeth because bad breath.
>>
>>26257134
>pick my nose
>roll over
>thrash about a little
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.