[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>at math class, trying to educate myself >sitting between

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: 1435003653458s.jpg (7KB, 208x249px) Image search: [Google]
1435003653458s.jpg
7KB, 208x249px
>at math class, trying to educate myself
>sitting between 2 desks of guys who REALLY don't like me
>guy behind me kicks my seat
>turn around to tell him to stop
>guy in front of me slaps my neck while i have my head turned
>the slap was loud, a lot of guys have noticed and are either sorry or laughing at me
>guy behind me slaps my neck the second i try to confront the guy in front of me
>of course, the teacher is the only one who hasn't fucking noticed
>position myself so that my back faces the wall
>those 2 guys take or throw around my pens and notebooks
>eventually secure my things
>"HEY TEACHER, LOOK AT ANON, HE IS RESTING HIS BACK ON THE WALL"
>"WOW ANON, THIS IS A SCHOOL NOT A BAR"
>useless clueless teacher asks me to sit properly
>as the entire class is laughing at this unjustice and the 2 guys are smugly smiling for being able to continue torturing me
haha yeah, i just have to be myself xDDDDD. fuck off, some people just never had a chance.
for some rage-relief, i eventually beated the shit out of one of them and they never dared to mess with me again, but bullying can really fuck your shit up.
>>
>>26256898

How old are you? I really wish somebody would pick on me like this now. Most people won't even keep eye contact with me on campus.

>Tell the professor
>Tell the professor if they don't stop you're going to retaliate
>EMPHASIZE the fact that THEY'RE the ones harassing YOU.
>Throw a little punchy-roo, spend a year in jail, realize that nothing in life matters, and have the satisfaction that you faced your tormentor

But you probably won't do any of this. You're the type of person who gets picked on. Its in your nature, and there is something in your being that allows this to happen to you.
>>
File: ty.png (9KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
ty.png
9KB, 205x246px
>>26256898
>mfw thread is about to die after only 5 minutes
>>
>>26256898

TEACHER KNOWS!!!

Trust me. They only let kids sort themselves out. They had enough of the problems as is. Teachers dont intervene in class hierarchy. It rarely happens. Much less if its a female.
>>
File: 1430532636209.jpg (26KB, 367x500px) Image search: [Google]
1430532636209.jpg
26KB, 367x500px
>>26256898
>i eventually beated the shit out of one of them and they never dared to mess with me again

Elaborate.
>>
>>26257039
i'm sorry, but i cannot follow any point here
>pls bully me
>random story
>haha you deserve it ;)
>>
>>26257106
>recess
>the two of them are at it again
>they throw my stuff around
>trying to stay calm
>other people are watching
>my pride has plummeted
>one of them takes a book of mine and throws it in the trash
>that'sfuckingit.png
>pick the weakest one
>throw him 5 good punches on the face
>broke his glasses
>continue punching his body after he falls down and assumes fetal position
>other guy is in disbelief
>he is scared so he doesn't try to save his friend
>eventually a buddy of mine restrains me from continuing this
>guy i beated down managed to stand up, and challenges me to fight him again, but he is clearly afraid
>they never teased me again
>actually kind of chatted with them as buddies some weeks later
that was the 1st fight i ever got into. the feeling was very eerie. i actually have very small memory of the fight, i just thought that it was a hallucination in the beginning. probably the ridiculous amount of adrenaline built-up.
>>
>>26256898
This was happening to me anon back in the day except the guy was infront of me and would turn around to take my stuff or insult me. Eventually I got so pissed the next time he turned around I punched him straight in the eye socket, making a really loud sound as it cracked my nuckle as it collided. He started crying and I was internally excluded for the rest of the day. He never bother me after that as his reputation as pretty shot, he had a black eye for a few months too. I was like 13 or 14 maybe when this happened though
>>
>>26256898
well loser you could just get up, take your shit, leave
wtf wrong with you
>>
File: 1436322742147.jpg (12KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
1436322742147.jpg
12KB, 250x242px
>>26256898
have the frogs taught you nothing anon?
>>
>>26257430
yeah, i'd end up being sent to the principal for being bullied.
>"SO ANON, HOW DARE YOU DISRESPECT YOUR TEACHER LIKE THAT?"
>"i did it cause these 2 guys were torturing me"
>"so anon, are those 2 guys bullying you>"
>"yeah"
>"don't worry, i will call your parents and explain them the situation. i will also invite those 2 guys to have some constructive dialogue"
>>
>>26257284
i applaud u anon, this is the correct way to deal with this shit

fuck everyone else trying to tell you otherwise, you stood up for yourself and did what you had to do
>>
>>26257112

>relating to his situation
>telling him what he should do
>telling him that he probably won't do it

What is there not to understand?
>>
>>26256898
This is why god created guns anon, so you can show them all how you really feel.
>>
>>26257569
oh boy talking to principal, is clearly worse, better sit there, and be a toy for assholes.
Wtf, dude, wtf.
>>
>>26257635
it doesn't make sense because
>sure ok
>he already did it
>he already fucking did it
>>
>>26256898
you get up, and you fucking punch one in the face. Don't become the class bitch, it makes your situation even shittier than it already is.
It's worth the possible suspension but honestly unlikely if you can convince the gay teachers they've been bullying you.
>>
>>26256898
What a fucking pussy. Waaah dey picken on meeee waaaah kill yourself nigger. Kill yourself or Stand up for yourself, there is no other option.
>>
File: index.jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
4KB, 225x225px
>>26256898
you already know what to do
>>
File: 14323982574.jpg (12KB, 320x290px) Image search: [Google]
14323982574.jpg
12KB, 320x290px
High school is rough man
>>
>>26257750
>Stand up for yourself
that's what i did dumb nigger
>>26257758
it's been 4 years since that anon. i am an adult neet now.
>>
>>26256898
>>guy behind me slaps my neck the second i try to confront the guy in front of me
>not standing up, turning around, and decking the fucker in the jaw
wew
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.