[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw chad is lonely and bored of sex after sleeping with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1442619348102.jpg (73KB, 645x555px) Image search: [Google]
1442619348102.jpg
73KB, 645x555px
>tfw chad is lonely and bored of sex after sleeping with 400 women

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3432027/I-ve-slept-400-women-m-lonely-bored-sex-says-Twitter-playboy.html
>>
>women only want him for the sex and don't want to settle down longterm
Obviously. No one wants a man whore of that caliber either. The women that browse your social media probably expect you to cheat on them since you post nudes all day

U S E D G O O D S
>>
that guy looks beta as fuck

maybe there is hope for us after all
>>
>Women will see this and think "Maybe *I* can be the one to make him happy!"
>Even if they can't, they know sex with him will be good so there's no way they can lose
>>
Is it just me, or does it seem this kind of culture of guys died after like 2011?

Its like once I turned 21, nobody talked about being a "manwhore" anymore.
>>
>>26256798
This guy looks sad and frightened.
Also yeah, many such guys are either dropped after a week, or they drop them first out of fear or the inability to have a normal relationship.
They're not as pathetic as they are disgusting, but they're miserable existences too.
>>
>>26256905
Manwhore was a fad term.
>>
>>26257034

So is the equivalent now fuckboy?
>>
>>26257064

that's a different thing
>>
File: 1424550394125.jpg (41KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
1424550394125.jpg
41KB, 500x363px
>he will settle down with a qt virgin wife while you have to deal with his leftovers

Chad ALWAYS wins in the end
>>
>>26257092

How do you figure fa.m?.?
>>
>>26257093
>while you have to deal with his leftovers
I wish I had to deal with the leftovers, at least is something.
>>
File: nogainz.png (70KB, 126x264px) Image search: [Google]
nogainz.png
70KB, 126x264px
>bodybuilder
This guy looks weak as shit
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.